Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of Fake Hindi Translators in the Indian Board  (Read 883 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:16:25 AM

@rangnatht and @Prateek88 what are you trying to achieve from this? Money by offering fake translations? I was keeping quiet and gathering evidences against people like you all these months. But considering there is no real translation taking place and the Altcoins (India) section is turning into the worst subsection in the whole forum, I have started this topic.

Who told my translations are fake?

Your work crying out loud, no one needs to point out anything. following translation doesn't even make sense and its just only one liner announcements. no one stopping you from learning just don't post garbage here please.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:26:27 AM

Yet again translated back to English using Google translator -

Proof reference -

When did Google translation become the ultimate translation dictionary? Do you realize that the Hindi sentence is grammatically incorrect?

Also, if translators feel it's right to correct Google's translation then there is an option to join the Google translation community: https://translate.google.com/community. Infact, many verified translations of Google are also incorrect. Like this: http://prntscr.com/nlx0a8. Icing on the cake = सोने पे सुहागा in Hindi while Google marks it as a verified translation.

Note: Google translation is a tool used by people who don't know the language and who can translate it in their own language. It cannot be used for commercial purposes and not by people who understand both languages they need to translate. It can definitely be used as a reference but not as the only source. No point in correcting Google translated text as then Google should be rewarded instead of the translator.

I am myself not a professional translator and may be am nobody to point fingers on others but when I find somebody cheating to earn money and putting in no effort in their work, I feel bad and hence helped OP in verifying the translation. Others are free to verify the same and let me know if I am wrong.

rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:01:03 AM

@rangnatht and @Prateek88 what are you trying to achieve from this? Money by offering fake translations? I was keeping quiet and gathering evidences against people like you all these months. But considering there is no real translation taking place and the Altcoins (India) section is turning into the worst subsection in the whole forum, I have started this topic.

The Unofficial Rules was reported by me to get pinned in the Regional Language section of the board and was similarly done so by the global moderators/ mitzie (not really sure). But after skimming through the topic, they are matching with the automated translators and most of them really don't make much sense at all. Almost everyone are against the translation abuses taking place in the Indian Board and I am quite sure none of them talks in favour of this.

As @legendster has said in one of his topic, the project translations in Hindi are absolute waste of money as no one reads them and the interest in bounties/ erc-20 shitcoins are decreasing all the way. Some of them have been labelled as scam yet they are being actively being promoted in the Altcoins (India) subsection.

I would also like report this person too who making multiple post and creating garbage in the altcoin indian section.

This person ADZbuzz clearly broke the forum rules No 12 which clearly states that..
12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

Along with him, people like you too create garbage in the altcoin section. It's been over a year since I have visited that Altcoins (India) section and the section is turning into a rotten egg piece of shit. Apart from the Altcoins (India) section, rest of the sections are somewhat better since I along with others are actively reporting and removing malicious links, duplicate posting, spams etc.

This person created an announcement in the indian altcoin section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092504.msg49021171#msg49021171
And in also in alternative cryptocurrency  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061025.msg47471296#msg47471296 ( don't have any problems with this one).

He kept doing multiple posts in the indian section without translating the post. Action should be taken on it. Because it's just considered shitpost.

Some of his multiple post examples are here.. Same post in two sections..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092504.msg50793121#msg50793121

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061025.msg50793111#msg50793111

So, what are you trying to achieve here? Trying to gain reputation among fellow Indians? If you are seeing a shitpost, try reporting the post and help the moderator to trash them. The Altcoins (India) sub-board is uncontrollable and needs a native Hindi speaking moderator who can verify the translations and trash the fake ones.

P.S Archiving this topic from time to time : http://archive.is/0kH39 so that edits can be seen through
@Prateek88 do you mean your translations are understandable and makes sense since Google translates it correctly?

@rangnatht and @Prateek88 what are you trying to achieve from this? Money by offering fake translations?

I can't say that my translation are fake because I do my job honestly and continuously improving myself. And about money I can say money is not so much concern for me because I have other work for my living. The Forum rules translated by me also prove that my concern is making this forum better and makes people aware about the forum rules. Also Since January 2018 I don't remember if I get any single penny for this because you also know the condition of ICO since 2018.

But after skimming through the topic, they are matching with the automated translators and most of them really don't make much sense at all. Almost everyone are against the translation abuses taking place in the Indian Board and I am quite sure none of them talks in favour of this.

During the translation of the forum rules I found some statements was very conflict and complicated for translation but I was aware in my work and trying my best to do it. So may be you can find some errors their but as you say most of them really don't make such sense at all I don't think so. And as I already said some of the statements was very complicated so where you think it's not make any sense I would like to suggest you that then you read carefully and then you can find its makes proper sense and meaning. And I am suggesting you to read carefully because Erikalui also did mistake and I proved that in those sentences have big differences. Here, you can see that post. And if you really think it's not makes sense then provide me the proof. Because I really did that work honestly.

As @legendster has said in one of his topic, the project translations in Hindi are absolute waste of money as no one reads them and the interest in bounties/ erc-20 shitcoins are decreasing all the way. Some of them have been labelled as scam yet they are being actively being promoted in the Altcoins (India) subsection..

I am not totally agree with @legendster that Hindi are absolute waste money because Hindi is the most spoken language in Northern part of India and according to 2001 cencus 53.6 percent of Indian population are declared that they can speak hindi as their first or second language and 41% of them declared hindi as their native language. Source Wikipedia. So we can't ignore the importance of hindi language. This user Saint-loup also mentioned in their post that Indian languages could play a important role in the future for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Along with him, people like you too create garbage in the altcoin section.

I am not create garbage in the altcoin section. I am doing my job honestly and also trying to help forum users.

So, what are you trying to achieve here? Trying to gain reputation among fellow Indians? If you are seeing a shitpost, try reporting the post and help the moderator to trash them.

I am not here for trying to achieve somthing or gain reputation. I am here because I have a aligation of fake translator and I am proving myself that I did my job honestly and putting my side. And yes I keep reported so many many shitpost too. I mentioned that person because @eaLITy was stated in his post that if I can prove that I spend time to make this forum better than JSRAW consider my plea and replace it with a neutral rating. So I am here proving myself that I did my job honestly and I keep improving myself.

I also promise that I will follow all your instructions and helping to clean the local board from shitpost and scam.

I am only putting my points and explaining myself. I have nothing mean with anyone.

Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:39:49 AM

Everyone ...don't bother arguing with these fellows... Everyone please post the Erikulai Google translations here and show him ...there are many mistakes in his translations...number one fraud ...
You are an alt of?

My Dear Bounty Hunting Shitposting Pajeet Sir,

I am very very sorry sir for making this thread. Your negative trust destroyed my account, could you please reconsider the tag? This account is my life and this negative tag will ruin my posting career, please reconsider sir. Please

LOL, do you think I will beg like this? The Force is strong with this topic and so does the evidences against the translation abusers. Love your negative trust on my account. Some improvements which can be made to the tag.

Quote from: dileap
I lost 0.5 btc in escrow trade with this cheater
This is not true. I escrowed 20999999.9769 (if I have read it right) and have scammed you. Please add that in Risked BTC amount and kindly add a reference link so that others can see this. You could upload images and add those links as reference.

please remove this guy from this forum ...
Consult with theymos and issue a ban on my account. No other can do that except him.

he is number one cheater in this forum
This is false. You were the first to paint me in red. There are accounts which have tons of negative tags and they stand on top of me. I am no way near to them.  Cry

.the guy who started this thread must know Hindi language first ...you can't believe someone blindly and give negative trust to everyone ...and ruined their translation career....disgusting
This is false. I didn't tag anyone Grin

Could you please comment with your original account which was spamming the Indian Board? Also stop derailing this topic with your senseless claims. Thank You.
vipinmichael

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:30:52 AM

Translators are a bit complex to make because no two languages have same syntax, grammar or linguistics especially english to hindi because they have stark differences in even their cultural aspects but we can come as close as we can.English to Hindi Translator
and another case is humans translate languages according to our own choices, temperament and fervour Hindi to English Translator
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: