Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects  (Read 2309 times)
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:02:04 PM

You cannot blame people of speaking ill of most new projects. If you have been severely hurt in ICOs before, you will surely understand the pain of the people bad mouthing the new unrealistic projects.

Yes, the one to blame is ourselves when following ico which is not clear, so before entering the project or ico first we must check the team's clarity and how they work so we don't blame them personally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:58:01 PM

People will not bash or not say good to a specific project easily. They are the victims of ICO Scams so they are doing what can they do to stop others from investing in it. For us the investors we should keep in our mind that we'd better to do some research before investing on new projects.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:58:16 PM

It's because of the scam projects. They make the cryptosphere bad causing good new projects to not succeed. And these projects, if they don't succeed, they are also called scam of some people. IEO, the one Binance is using right now is a good start of filtering projects. So  let's expect diminish in scam projects sooner.
Yes, it is not about advising people to stop badmouthing projects, we tend to protect these projects more than the people that are falling victims of scam projects on a daily basis through ICO, thank God IEO has been created already, any new project that is real and wishes to survive should leave the ICO market for the scam and join IEO, where they will really get good investors.

We also need to first embrace the projects that we already have in the market and promote them to stand firm first before we think of empowering others, from what I see right now, there is no problem that needs to be resolved through blockchain technology that has not already been created by the existing ones.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:09:07 PM

Right. I agree with you. Except for the BTC, I think regardless of which coin or exchanges is in compliance with the rules of the market, the weaker one will be left behind. The competition will help a lot for new projects, and that's good for this crypto world.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:26:24 PM

We should concentrate on choosing projectin a very rise manner.we must evaluate it on term like how much follower they have on telegram how experience their management is. We need law also to protect the interest of investor. I think we should think from other side also luke management must funded the project in initial stage and later sell their share after listing.  It will increase confidence of investor 

ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:13:30 PM

Right. I agree with you. Except for the BTC, I think regardless of which coin or exchanges is in compliance with the rules of the market, the weaker one will be left behind. The competition will help a lot for new projects, and that's good for this crypto world.
we really need a new project especially for bounty hunters like me so that in my opinion we really don't need to make bad talks about new projects because who knows if the project will succeed.
we only need to get used to it if in competition to win or lose is normal.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:23:43 PM

I don't think 99% of the new tokens are scam in my opinion, only a few new projects are scam and that might be very imprint on the hearts of investors, because that makes the name of the new project no longer trusted

I don't know if it's a scam or not, but you can buy most of the IEOs, you will soon become rich, because even though there is no more profit now. But IEOs still cost about 2 times after listed exchange compared to IEO prices
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:27:56 PM

What really started the badmouthing? Imagine investing in a project with all the hype and all of sudden the team starts feeling nonchalant or less concerned, what will you expect from the investors? So that's the issue, most projects after having a successful public sale tends to lag behind or fails to deliver or fails to work with the roadmap. So I think many issues causes this badmouthing.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:30:19 PM

I agree with the OP that by time, there will be more cryptocurrencies and exchanges that are more innovative than current ones. But, it doesnt mean there will be currency that stronger or more innovative than Bitcoin. I mean that Bitcoin will be always leading blockchain product and if Bitcoin dies, it means that crypto world is dead.
Bitcoin will always be the strongest in its own space come lifetime, new projects coming up all have their own purpose and what their coin will function for, it is not that people or users have giving up on investors or new projects, the means of which they are being projected is what many people have issue with.

Why is it that any project that goes on IEO platform gets sold out within minutes of starting it, are they still not investors or people that believe in new projects supporting it?The problem we have is with ICO arena that has been corrupted, and what we need to be looking out for now is how to revive this great ICO that has been of benefit to all of us.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:20:32 PM

Almost all new projects are one-day projects. You can verify this. They do not make any updates and place their projects on ready-made platforms ETH TRON.... Many new projects do not have any product and due to the fact that now a very meager investment in any new project ( even if it is good) they will not be able to develop due to lack of funding. And in the future it is a very long way out in the listing on the stock exchange and the drop in the price of coins by 50-90 %.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2814
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:09:22 PM

yes we don't have to be biased towards new projects they can be successful or not, we just have to do a good research before investing in, see the solidity of the team if it already have experience, if the idea is valid and have a chance of success on the market, the road map...
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:51:30 PM

And what remains for people? Because many people today understand that investment is a very terrible thing, and it is such investments that can really kill your wallet and deposit. It's terrible, but true.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:54:46 PM

And what remains for people? Because many people today understand that investment is a very terrible thing, and it is such investments that can really kill your wallet and deposit. It's terrible, but true.
but back again to the basic principle where every investment has a risk so how we can manage that risk to be smaller.
if we can understand it and apply it, I'm sure it won't be terrible.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:15:37 PM

~~snip
You deserve to be a cryptocurrency professor or a counselor because you really talked sense in your article, reading your article really brought the hope that I have lost in new projects back. I must confess to you that I use to badmouth new projects too because I felt they are the problems why ICO is dyeing, since most of the ones we have been seeing are scams, but at the same time, the good ones cannot be punished for the sins committed by the bad ones.

Instead of really badmouthing all the new projects existing, we can just try our best to get the good ones out through our research and focus more on promoting those ones. Thanks mate for your write up, it was really worth the time I spent in reading it.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:23:08 PM

I don't agree with what you write here. There is no reason to blame the average people and new projects for the failed roadmap. New projects always consider the market conditions but they can't do anything sometimes.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:33:13 PM

It seems to me that a lot of new projects are really honest and trustworthy, the decrease in the number of ICOs is associated with a decrease in the activity of scammers.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:55:34 PM

I don't think 99% of the new tokens are scam in my opinion, only a few new projects are scam and that might be very imprint on the hearts of investors, because that makes the name of the new project no longer trusted
I agree, sterotypes have appeared, that all projects are fraudulent, this is not true, there are many new worthy projects that enter the market almost every day, new coins appear on the stock exchanges, every day.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:23:14 PM

Yes it is true surely something would come and replace the best alt-coins or even Bitcoin .
But as of now we don't really have to bad mouth them since most of the new projects are already destroying their reputation and the trust of the investors.

jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:17:38 AM

Yes it is true surely something would come and replace the best alt-coins or even Bitcoin .
But as of now we don't really have to bad mouth them since most of the new projects are already destroying their reputation and the trust of the investors.

That is the effect of the many fraudulent new projects that cause loss of trust from bounty workers or investors, so new projects are always assumed to be bad.
Though a new project is an embryo of a coin that can become popular and expensive, as long as all work well and responsibly.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:31:21 AM

That is the effect of the many fraudulent new projects that cause loss of trust from bounty workers or investors, so new projects are always assumed to be bad.
Though a new project is an embryo of a coin that can become popular and expensive, as long as all work well and responsibly.
you are right, it is very difficult now to regain investor confidence in the ICO. they are too afraid to invest in it.

but now Ico has started to look better and some good projects have started to grow, i hope in the future it will be even better and investors will trust ICO again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: