Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects  (Read 2309 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:46:02 AM

A key distinction is the product itself and whether or not a startup can generate revenue, expand its user base and become a viable long term proposition not specifically when it was released as some platforms, protocols, dapps, etc. get superseded very quickly, but the projects that tend to last and become well established generally have a proven track record in terms of development as well as an effective marketing strategy and these are the best assets to have in your portfolio

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:55:43 AM

people aren't doing that for no reason, the new projects are actually horrible that is why everyone hates them. for a very long time now we are not seeing good projects come out anymore. in the past 2 years there has been at least 2000 new projects and only 1 or 2 of them were decent enough to be called a "cryptocurrency" the rest of the 1998 projects were pure shitcoins with majority of them being ICOs or any alternative name they call it these days like IEO...
otherwise all of us are desperately waiting for good projects to come out and start actually competing with bitcoin instead of pump and dump coins that advertise fake competition that doesn't exist and vanish when they are done pumping.

Quite agree, even the projects which I deemed promising are no longer around, you can be never too sure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:56:00 AM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

I love this topic so much that I would reward you merits if I had any  Grin unfortunately I don't..  but you're simply just right ... we just have to be careful on the kind of project we put in our money
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:29:52 PM

Now I also feel that there are many investors who are beginning to not believe in the new Project. It is unfortunate that there are many scam projects. Indeed there are still good new projects, but I'm sure it's very difficult to get investors.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:44:13 PM

Right just wasting time working on a new project, to invest more trusting old projects that are already active have more opportunities for success

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
anatolijiii

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:01:18 PM

That's the way human nature is. It is a thirst for rapid enrichment in any way. Where big easy money comes in, scammers always appear. It occurs in all spheres of life, not only in cryptocurrency. Who wants big X's is invested in HYIP projects. no one knows what is in the head of the development team, no matter how beautifully they tell about their intentions. A time-tested projects bringing less profit, for that safer and safer for their investments.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:42:10 PM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

Due to the fact that a large number of new projects submitted are not suitable to compete with the old proven companies.  There are very few serious projects, but they are and there is no doubt that there will be projects superior to existing ones.  Since innovation and the continued development of the blockchain, demand.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:44:31 PM

People are afraid of change and are hesitant to move to something new.  A lot of people in the crypto market talk crap about any coin that they do not own.

Most new projects will fail but there will always be a few that get those crazy high returns.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:10:12 PM

I really don't know where people got the statistics that 99% of icos are scam because I don't believe that. There were projects that are not scam but just failed. You can't call failed projects scam

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:17:42 PM

People are afraid of change and are hesitant to move to something new.  A lot of people in the crypto market talk crap about any coin that they do not own.

Most new projects will fail but there will always be a few that get those crazy high returns.
That's the chance given to the hard working crypto investors, looking for some projects that can provide good outcome, it's not an easy task but due to their experienced and knowledge they still able to catch up, new projects bring them new hopes we can't removed the fact that there's things like that still exist inside this market.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:20:01 PM

Easy fellas! ICOs can be compare to a business that just started. How could everybody expecting it to grow big when it release? We all know that part of business is failure. Of course thats not the end thats why developers are keep on integrating the said ICO or maybe just create a better one. Thats why we got bunchs of ICOs that is not working anymore. Its an endless learning and development.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:31:16 PM

If these new projects had really come up with something then i am sure they would not be tagged us scams but would have the support of this community. After all we are all about blockchain solutions so why would we hate at good projects.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Newmusa

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:38:49 PM

Facebook URL:https://www.facebook.com/muhammed.a.musa1
1.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2592680927468648&id=100001802981409
2.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2593102934093114&id=100001802981409
3.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2593104094092998&id=100001802981409
4.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2591104684292939&id=100001802981409
5.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2594431117293629&id=100001802981409

Telegram campaign
    @adedimejiyobo

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:16:21 PM

in general they have their own way of choosing the ico project, both new projects and old projects and here that determines whether it is feasible or not from personal observation. I always take the time to research first whether it's a new or old project if it does have potential, why not?
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 05:19:17 PM

I agree with you but you should also know this bad-mouthing of a thing has made a lot of projects wanted to do better, now a really scam project can not just come on here and decide to create an Ann page because people are going to roast them. Bad-mouthing or no bad-mouthing, a successful project will still be successful. Thanks

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:24:27 PM

If these new projects had really come up with something then i am sure they would not be tagged us scams but would have the support of this community. After all we are all about blockchain solutions so why would we hate at good projects.

Yes of course the new project continues to run well and produce for the investors and other communities that we are waiting for, because the project is now difficult to guess.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:28:29 PM

I really don't know where people got the statistics that 99% of icos are scam because I don't believe that. There were projects that are not scam but just failed. You can't call failed projects scam
According to statistics more than 67% of scam investors from ICO in late 2018. ICO has killed itself from losing customers' trust by not managing it closely. I think none of us want to lose money from ICO anymore. Because of that, ICO does not exist in the market today.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:18:11 PM

The reason why many investors trust less to invest in new project is because they have encountered so many fake or scam projects before, which they must have invested their hard earned only to find out that its was all a scam. The point is this, there are only few ICO projects that are really worth investing into. Just gotta dig and search for it  Smiley
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:56:06 AM

The reason why many investors trust less to invest in new project is because they have encountered so many fake or scam projects before, which they must have invested their hard earned only to find out that its was all a scam. The point is this, there are only few ICO projects that are really worth investing into. Just gotta dig and search for it  Smiley
yes, you are right.
indeed that is one reason investors are reluctant to invest in ico. it's not all bad, and indeed it's very difficult now to find a good ico project which is why more and more investors leave and no longer trust ico.

but in the last few weeks, i found some pretty good ico projects. I hope in the future there will be more ico projects like that.

corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:20:11 AM

The new ICO will not stop appearing. Because this market is developing. If the ICO stops, it will mean that the development of the market is degrading. You are right that there are a lot of dubious projects that just want to fill their pockets with money and go. Will be regulating this market, then bad projects. just stop coming out.I try not to invest in ICO and invest in old, proven coins with history.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: