Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects  (Read 2309 times)
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:48:51 PM

If you turn your attention to financial projects that are not related to cryptocurrency and blockchain, then you will understand that their market has been working longer than cryptographic ones, there are also fraudsters, and new projects are constantly coming out and people invest money there. Why it happens?! It's simple, people want to make money. Accordingly, under the desire to earn and create all sorts of projects. And how many years swindlers there swear, but nevertheless they continue to work. The same with projects that work on blockchain or using cryptocurrency. The market is only gaining momentum, for this project has been, is and will be, both good and bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:00:49 PM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

If apply your logic to Bitcoin, it turns out that this is also an old coin that will no longer be in demand. But it is not. In the future, its price will rise even more, despite the fact that it is old. And more than 90% of new coins will be worthless, because they were created only to enrich the Development Team.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:46:12 PM

We can not blame many of them for how hard they are to trust and to stop damaging new projects coming out because of their lack of interest and trust in them, because they are afraid of investing and being fooled by scammers. But I have a project knowing that there are no issues and problems, it's Dencoin that we can make investments because it has the good potential coins and potential products that we may use in the future.
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:01:50 PM

New project keep popping out day by day . As stated in your words, there are lots of fake Projects but i believe all of them are not  fake .There are still genuine project in market . It is left for every potential  investors to take their time to do their personal research before committing funds .In reality , there are so many good project among those new projects. For those who cant risk funds or cant conduct proper research to find the genuineness of a project i will also advice them to invest in old Projects .Personally, I invest in nothing less than project ranking from 1 to 30 in CMC  though that did not prevent me from participating in new project but i take my time to research before committing my funds.
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:35:20 PM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

The statement in the last paragraph said it all. Where your brilliance or wisdom stops is where another man's own starts. As long as technology is concerned, there will be always room for new innovations and advancements

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:57:19 PM

Humm they equate all new projects are scam. Of course, when the rate of new ICOs is not as profitable, all new projects will be so bad. We do not need to tell them, because good projects will always have investors involved
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:07:55 PM

I think lot of new projects started in the  base of crypto market time to time & these projects could not give their performance instead of crypto. Because everyone knows that crypto currency has popular. Crypto is the backbone of the market. So l can say to be  very frank to take intrest only crypto currency.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:15:07 PM

Most people really can only blaspheme a projeck without them doing a more complete check. this is indeed a problem and a challenge for them to be able to give confidence to many people that what they think is wrong. those who say ugly themselves only glimpse and in my opinion without doing research
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:42:07 PM

That is the fact that there are many new projects that are being made, but most of them are almost the same as the projects that already exist today.
hard to find projects that are truly the latest innovations.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:48:51 PM

Why do you need to stop showing the world about the project that has potential? All of these projects that were in binance launchpad is not all about having a hype you also need to do your own research also for you to be sure of what project you will soon to invest. The potential value is what I look at most when investing. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:48:56 PM

A new project can only be badmouthed if it fails to deliver. Every project in its infancy can't offer much (before fund raising), unless the team is of questionable characters only then can be project be talked down on.
But if the team after fund raising still continues with that zeal, it will be promoted by the community members and vice versa.

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:58:59 PM

We have to say that many new projects doesn't have a uniqueness and so similar to the old ones that already exist. But it doesn’t mean we’re gonna underestimate every new project. Maybe the good new one doesn’t show up yet but it will be soon.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:02:00 PM

We have to say that many new projects doesn't have a uniqueness and so similar to the old ones that already exist. But it doesn’t mean we’re gonna underestimate every new project. Maybe the good new one doesn’t show up yet but it will be soon.
right, even though the current project seems monotonous because no one has a unique concept but that doesn't mean we can underestimate it because they bring something new even if only a little, they offer something better than its predecessor.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:46:26 PM

Not every form of criticism of new cryptocurrency is to be seen as bad mouthing. This is because statistics have proven that the vast majority of the new projects hitting the market are scams and in this case, a lot of investors fall victim.
It is important to be critical of new projects to ensure a better market atmosphere for everyone involved.

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:53:08 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 01:03:43 AM by EdenDice

I don't think people talks negative without seeing the negative things. Most of the new projects are nothing but garbage! In these 5 months, how many potential projects you have seen except some big exchange's IEO projects? I can't count even 10! All of the ICO projects lost their reputation, so, people hate them and left them alone! So, badmouthing is normal here!

Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:53:29 AM

I wouldn't blame anyone for badmouthing new project has their legs are 50/50 on surviving and hiw are we sure its not really a scam , until they proof otherwise .

So many project that really dont care about investors but can do anything when at early stage and once the funds got to their hands they start doing their way and might even close the group chat, imagine a project called Hetachain which use UAE as trick to scam investors and now they are no more and not even saying anything on developing what they promise after lot of funds raised.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:45:33 AM

Exactly, it does not necessarily mean that all new coins are bad and all established and old coins are good ones. We can easily praise already established coins like ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, ripple etc, but we easily suspect the worthiness and relevancy of a new coin hitting or about to hit the market for just being a new one. We just look at goals, team, technology and potentiality of a coin be it a new or old one.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:33:10 PM

Many peoples have experienced scam projects, so most of them are pessimistic about new project.
Unless they can certain a new project is real, i think they won't say any good thing from it.
Even a good new project won't get trust from investors at first time and that is normal.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:32:07 PM

If new projects are very bad, they deserve to be criticized, but if the new project is good and you see that the developers are working on improving the project, few people will criticize it.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:33:59 PM

We can not blame many of them for how hard they are to trust and to stop damaging new projects coming out because of their lack of interest and trust in them, because they are afraid of investing and being fooled by scammers. But I have a project knowing that there are no issues and problems, it's Dencoin tokens that we can make investments because it has the good potential coins and potential products that we may use in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: