Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects  (Read 2309 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 03:10:39 PM

I think skeptical points of view and negative words will always be there regardless of where you are
In the crypto market, stock market, or anyhting in the financial market

As long as there is money related, there will always be positive and negative

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:22:53 PM

You should just accept it as it is negative criticism from the last bull and bear market, as most people who jump in that time were only there because of the hype. And you cannot blame them as an investor or bounty hunter you can experience one of many things, like being scammed by the project manager or even the project having a very bad publicity or sale. That is why reviewing the project is a necessity if you want to put your money into a project.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 04:26:28 PM

New projects can come in but if they have insufficient technical expertise it would be difficult for them, yes blockchain is awesome and companies are making products out of it but the fact is gathering funds from ICO is definitely harder as it involves investors and they wouldn't like tokens with low liquidity. Companies can bankrupt but crypto just would be 'there' even its dead, flooding the market and confuses investors.

Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:28:38 PM

Many of the people badmouthing new projects are people who have invested previously in the past and lost money in it. I cannot blame them as they still have bad memories from those investments

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:31:36 PM

99 percent of ICO is a scam and that is true.......

FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS...

it is true that 99% of the project are scam because most people are just joining bounties without doing any research and studies and they always ended up with scam prjoects.
WHY? because they are just for the hype and the bounty allocation which is really bad!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:31:06 PM

Honestly, I really don't get it. There is an irony when you said that we should stop badmouthing to new projects while you rate the previous 99% as scam projects. I think it is much safer to say that "mostly" or "almost all" are scam projects. Because when you said 99% of the previous projects are scam, we should not blame the investors or the bounty hunters if their initial judgement to the new projects as scam.

But I totally agree that everyone should do their assignment. Do everything that is necessary and thourough research on every ICO that they want to invest or every bounty campaign that bounty hunter wants to support.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:55:43 PM

Many of the people badmouthing new projects are people who have invested previously in the past and lost money in it. I cannot blame them as they still have bad memories from those investments

Why did previous investors make the project fail. After all, the team did not do well to retain the value of the project, and their complaint was natural...
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:00:20 PM

Why did previous investors make the project fail. After all, the team did not do well to retain the value of the project, and their complaint was natural...
when the team does not develop the project by satisfying what investors have expected of course they will go by selling the assets they have and that will make them lose a great deal of support from the community of their biggest project asset holders. price decline will occur, and gathering large investors will be very difficult if it has already happened.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:22:15 PM

people aren't doing that for no reason, the new projects are actually horrible that is why everyone hates them. for a very long time now we are not seeing good projects come out anymore. in the past 2 years there has been at least 2000 new projects and only 1 or 2 of them were decent enough to be called a "cryptocurrency" the rest of the 1998 projects were pure shitcoins with majority of them being ICOs or any alternative name they call it these days like IEO...
otherwise all of us are desperately waiting for good projects to come out and start actually competing with bitcoin instead of pump and dump coins that advertise fake competition that doesn't exist and vanish when they are done pumping.
Not just horrible, most of them are replicates of existing projects with nothing different. New projects sprung up due to ICOs profitability not necessarily because they're worth it.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:25:28 PM

people aren't doing that for no reason, the new projects are actually horrible that is why everyone hates them. for a very long time now we are not seeing good projects come out anymore. in the past 2 years there has been at least 2000 new projects and only 1 or 2 of them were decent enough to be called a "cryptocurrency" the rest of the 1998 projects were pure shitcoins with majority of them being ICOs or any alternative name they call it these days like IEO...
otherwise all of us are desperately waiting for good projects to come out and start actually competing with bitcoin instead of pump and dump coins that advertise fake competition that doesn't exist and vanish when they are done pumping.
Not just horrible, most of them are replicates of existing projects with nothing different. New projects sprung up due to ICOs profitability not necessarily because they're worth it.

There simply is some amazing projects coming out that are being bad-mouthed.  Once such project is HST decision token Voting on the blockchain, it's cost effective, results are instant and cannot be hacked or rigged.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:28:08 PM

I noticed one trend.  People do not appreciate what they have and always want more.  They are greedy and miserable creatures.  Who besides themselves do not see anyone.  This is very sad.  I can not imagine what will happen next.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:14:50 PM

I don't blame new projects. From my point of view even new project can be potential and perform outstanding results.
It is true, but new projects are more risky

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:41:55 PM

I do not blame new projects.  I just do not trust them and do not use them.  That's all.  I don’t think that I’m doing badly to someone.  Everyone has their own opinion.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

I do not blame new projects.  I just do not trust them and do not use them.  That's all.  I don’t think that I’m doing badly to someone.  Everyone has their own opinion.
Yes, they are criticizing new projects now, but not so much, people are trying to get past them so they don't lose money

shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:50:14 PM

It is not always possible to consider a good project at the beginning of the path, many projects at the beginning of the path look the same sucks.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:01:00 PM

There is hope in all projects as long as their intentions are cleans and serious. New project means new solution to existing problems so yes, we have to give a chance to all.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:56:28 PM

I noticed one trend.  People do not appreciate what they have and always want more.  They are greedy and miserable creatures.  Who besides themselves do not see anyone.  This is very sad.  I can not imagine what will happen next.
Positive thinking about what we will do also has a positive impact. That will be seen when observing new projects with a positive perspective, of course, hoping that the project will succeed in selling coins at high prices.
Unlike negative thinking, it always degrading new projects so that people will be affected and justify that the new project is scam, lie or cheat. Not all projects are naughty, even professional and managed by capable management, because they realize that the ICO project is the forerunner of crypto coins.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:05:57 PM

There is hope in all projects as long as their intentions are cleans and serious. New project means new solution to existing problems so yes, we have to give a chance to all.
not all new projects give any hope for solving existing problems. many projects just want to create competition for existing projects and become better than them

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:12:52 PM

I did not circumvent the new project, only the more projects that did not work made me restless. but with the advent of IEO and STO, which projects can be filtered which are worthy of being followed and not.

Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:38:42 PM

I see no tangible reason why you should badmouth new projects. Its no easy to start and project and succeed within 2-3 months. It all takes time, effort and resources which are very scarce to come about off late, some new projects out there ain't scam projects, they are stagnant at where they are because they have no money to run the the project and this is the time they need our support not badmouthing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: