Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2274 times)
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:57:11 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
In this year, airdrops just project shit, no make people get money. But if you joined airdrop in the 2017/2018 airdrop give us money and people give etherum so easy just follow and like his twitter.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:58:48 PM

Airdrop dosent give anything tangible this days. You can hardly get 10$ from an airdrop this year and even late last year unlike 2017 and early 2018. I don't think airdrop is worth it any more. The market also contributed to this.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:02:12 PM

You're really lucky. I haven't seen any good airdrops lately. In 2018, I took part in some of them and did not receive any significant profit.
Same with me, I'm participating in more than 10 airdrop, none of them gave results. I only got spam message from their group in telegram. I really thought, how can someone think airdrop is still a favorite at time like this. If this is still in 2017, I will dare to say that but not this time.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:06:23 PM

I don't agree with you on this one. I have joined maybe more than 500 airdrop project in last 3 years and only 4 or 5 of them did paid me good, like $20..  So i can easily say that %99 of my airdrops never paid me good ammount of money. Just like everything the airdrops also dying in the cryptocurrency world.. This is very sad to say but i am telling the true, the sweet bounties and airdrops means nothing..
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:07:20 PM

These days it's better to waste an hour or two performing airdrop tasks than to follow some bounty campaigns for like 3 months and still not get paid. The sad thing is that a thousands of airdrop circulate around the day and how do you really know this is going to generate some profit lol.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:07:30 PM

You didn't joined HYDRO airdrop last Feb 2018? Unfortunate for you dude. The participants did receive more than $2000. This is such a rare airdrop blessings that may not occur in 2019 anymore due to projects that are not really interesting and irrelevant to be in the blockchain.

Another one is POLYMATH that is also $400 in value. If you just joined those two you could be happier than you today from those airdrops you've found.

2017-2018 airdrop is good but sadly this 2019 most airdrop are useless no real value, no real developer, wasting of time and effort.
OP are so lucky for having a good airdrop hunting because not all are having a good experience in airdrop, maybe OP you should put in your thread where did you hunt aidrop or Is there any site for picking information regarding new project that gives free coin.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:29:42 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated

In hindsight, and I can name successful projects in the market that have made a profit to their investors. However, when you register and fill out forms for airdrop, you do not know whether it will be successful.
99% airdrop - not worth your time.
mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 754

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:49:02 AM

You're really lucky. I haven't seen any good airdrops lately. In 2018, I took part in some of them and did not receive any significant profit.
Same with me, I'm participating in more than 10 airdrop, none of them gave results. I only got spam message from their group in telegram. I really thought, how can someone think airdrop is still a favorite at time like this. If this is still in 2017, I will dare to say that but not this time.
10 is nothing. I participated in 10-30 per week and mostly of them were fake. If you want to try again, i can give you 1 advice - use the new mail, it will be full of spam.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:20:09 AM

My experience with airdrop has been unstable, most of the airdrop I participated were worthless, but only few was worth it. The most recent airdrop I believe would be worth something substantial is the tarush airdrop where 100,000 tokens were given. I believe that the project is glorious and the airdrop would be worth it.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 05:35:50 AM

Not bad for you joining airdrops. Most of the users here that joined airdrop if not getting coins, they are getting the reward coins but unfortunately they don't have any value so they can't sell it.

Different users here have different stories and I'm not joining airdrops to be honest because for me its a waste of time and its hard to get money there because most of them are scam. Those who joined the HYDRO airdrop are lucky to get 222,222 coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:53:54 AM

I think that you are very lucky with several airdrops. I have not succeeded in airdops. I participated in a very large number but received only somewhere 30-35 different tokens at MEW. The total price for the current moment does not reach up to 3$ .I decided not to take part anymore

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:56:44 AM

Not bad for you joining airdrops. Most of the users here that joined airdrop if not getting coins, they are getting the reward coins but unfortunately they don't have any value so they can't sell it.

Different users here have different stories and I'm not joining airdrops to be honest because for me its a waste of time and its hard to get money there because most of them are scam. Those who joined the HYDRO airdrop are lucky to get 222,222 coins.
Airdrops seems to be at good in the past years, I've participated before and luckily I've got something. But it looks different today, yes mostly all of airdrops today are just nothing, no market value and already flooded in some exchanges just like we've at  Forkdelta and Etherdelta.
I have few airdrops coins in my MEW but checking into FD, there is no buying investors and making a way to consider as a shit coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:00:25 AM

Friend, from experience, I can say you are been lucky because most airdrops are just nothing but shitty shits. Another thing is that if you don't like running refferal campaign like me, you will just get nothing tangible, most times the people who get good reward from airdrops usually will have many referrals which is not an easy task, because if you drop an airdrop link on my PM, I will never open it.

Maybe we are just not lucky like OP who receive the right airdrop coins, I stopped this airdrops because I have too many of them, all these are just a waste of time, I prefer bounty hunting than airdrops now, because of bounty hunting has a roadmap, platform and a real team behind them.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:09:06 AM

That's so lucky of you. I have stopped joining airdrops since last year because honestly, I already joined in hundreds of airdrops before and still ended up with nothing.
I have been picky and careful but still got shitcoins in my
wallet so you're really lucky because it's hard to find a good and paying airdrops nowadays.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:12:54 AM

Pundi X NPXS tokken gives 11% now for 2 mone months and its over. Know NPXS is trading for 12 sats now. LOL !! But long term i think this is a project to look after. Why not grab your free 11%  ?

Hold your NPXS in Binance and you get the free tokkens from the exchange not have to do anything.
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:12:17 AM

Well, for quite some time throughout 2017 and 2018 I was quite enthusiastic about the airdrops, and I must admit that I won an interesting amount of money with them, but as time has gone by the requirements to obtain an airdrop have been growing in the same proportion in which the benefits have been decreasing. In fact, even in the good days of airdrops the vast majority of them never got to prosper, so today I have a portfolio with hundreds of different tokens that deserve to be called "shitcoins".
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:16:20 AM

Sometimes everyone has different luck. Like you, not everyone is as lucky as you. Indeed, very many people complain to airdrop. Not only on airdrop, but there are also bounties who complain. I wonder why people always complain, actually you can get like this, if you are always excited without complaining.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:25:00 AM

It really depends on the project you joined for airdrop or bounties. You cannot say its luck. Its how you make reseach for what is that project all about, how the dev team handle the project and how active it is. The problem of people who join projects today are they dont care what project is that as long as they can join. After knowing its scam project then followed by their complain.
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:25:20 AM

According to all the replies, indeed there are quite a lot airdrops that are profitble. But most of them are in2017 or 2018, where the prices are really high. Now in this bear markt it’s hard to find things like that. You are lucky that you still could find some real stuffs but hopefully doesn’t cost you too much time
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:28:00 AM

Are you kidding me? Airdrops worth Nothing and you do waste a whole lot of your time participating on them. So will ask of kyc for $5 isn't that ridiculous?  I can't be part of it though,  not worth it

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: