Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2277 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:37:43 PM

Well this is good for you that you still earned from airdrop. Last year it is really good joining because you can really earn from it. Since then, I haven’t joined any because of no value and uselless token.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:38:38 PM

for airdrop better if you join airdrop from coin/token that already listed on coinmarketcaps or listed on market
so whenever you working on that you still get your payment

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:45:33 PM

I made some money from airdrops in 2017-early 2018 but yet to make money on it this year though I've slowed down on airdrops. It's just getting the right and paying airdrop. I also detest kyc which may be why I did not pay attention to the ones I've seen. Will work on it as from this month

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:03:41 PM

When the airdrops were a good means for earnings. But it lasted a short amount of time. Now airdrop is an unpromising marketing tool. Since a very large number of bots are on Twitter and Facebook. Many projects are blocked from advertising. Twitter, for example, banned the advertising of cryptocurrencies. Many users want to ban. Therefore, you risk losing your time and losing your account. Time changes industry bounty.
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:39:03 PM

For a long time, I no longer believe in airdrop, most of it is meaningless without value or just taking your information. You're lucky to find a good airdrop but how much airdrop did you join and how much did you earn from it?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 06:41:11 PM

No way to agree with the suggested hypothesis. Airdrops are useless unless you make the same airdrop. My favour is to join the bounty campaigns than wasting my gold time with ineffective airdrop campaigns.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:12:52 PM

Airdrops really favors and even some pays much better than some bounties we spent long hours working on. Just this recent March, 2019 I had an airdrop token which was worth $65, I did nothing serious or tedious on that but is worth more than some bounties I wasted my precious time on. most people consider airdrops as shitcoins but the honest truth is that, every coin starts from somewhere before it can get to the top, amazingly, the binance coin which was once a shitcoin to others is not considered a shitcoin anymore. process takes time and personally, airdrops still favors.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Odetolala

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:37:26 PM
Merited by shahim (1)

First, What are airdrops? Airdrops are free coins given to people who help in promoting certain cryptocurrency projects by retweeting, sharing and attracting audience to posts made project developers. There are equally other ways by which airdroppers help to promote these projects besides the aforementioned.

But, unlike in the early days, airdrops are now quite very congested, such that most projects reach their airdrop caps few minutes after it starts, what this means is that one has to be at alert and always ready to be on the go once these airdrops are announced.

In order to enrol successfully for most airdrops, the following are required

1) a wallet address, preferably ERC-20

2) an email address

3) a twitter account

4) telegram account

5) a government issued ID card ( for airdrops requiring KYC)

Subscribing to certain channels that help in disseminating info about active airdrop campaigns also help, so best if to set notifications for such group and sign up as soon as they make a post about any airdrop, that way you don't get to miss out on the airdrop.

PS; airdrops are not as lucrative as they used to, it should be seen as a passive source of income where one can only scoop little by little, and it shouldn't be seen as a source of wealth or making a living.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:40:55 PM

I am rooting in Airdrops.  Because I was expecting a lot more.  He has more noise than real work.  Maybe I didn’t get it wrong, but I think I did everything I could.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:51:42 PM

One thing that I hate from airdrop is cheater who always try to cheat and make own refferal to get token as much as they can.
And airdrop isn't suite with me cause I'm too lazy to search for refferal.
Better to play bounty or trading

Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:04:42 PM

There have been a lot of airdrops that yielded so much, but one of the things I have come to realise is that, if you are not patient enough, you will not earn anything good from airdrop, because it takes time to grow.
Mist of the airdrops we talk about to be good today, started very low. Some blamed themselves for selling too early, but the patient ones are happy.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:16:10 AM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
Which MTC coin are you talking about? Because the only MTC coin I know is Docademics, an health related project.  If it is different from these, you must really be a very lucky man, there are still good projects out there, I am sure you got this right because you did a proper research before joining them.

One other reason why people are also not participating in airdrops is because of the KYC I learn they have been asking for, these ones you have participated in, did they ask you for KYC and on what platform did you get to know about them, because sometimes, the platform used for promotion too matters. Is it still on bitcointalk?
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:19:37 AM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
Is the MTC you are talking about is the same as on the NEO wallet airdrop?
I have MTC on my neo wallet and i got it almost a year ago. i do have 1,000 pieces of it.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:27:50 AM

Airdrop is just a game of luck, sometimes you win and other times you lose, I am speaking out of experience because I was once a participant in airdrops but I had to stop because I saw it as a total waste of time, out of 30 airdrops, only one or two that would be able to give you something reasonable, so why would I waste my time participating in that kind of thing, I can say you were very lucky and it might take months for you to get this kind of money you have gotten, the last funds I enjoyed from airdrop was from hydro last year.
Adelek15

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:32:43 AM

airdrop is the easiest way to make money, did an airdrop for stella coin and got paid.....sweet
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:33:13 AM

I completely agree, but now there are very few such airdrops and soon there will be even less, so it’s best to deal with airdrops if you have a huge referral network and then the profit will be big, thats why aidrops are still popular.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:02:45 AM

I got some 400 MTC coins from telegram bounty. MTC was and is a good project and this is the first time that I got such huge amount of tokens from telegram bounty. It hit over $0.40 just after hitting exchanges. But unfortunately, its prices declined the same way it raised. Still the project is doing its best to do the better. It is giving away some portion of coins to its holders as it promised beforehand. The management is doing its best to make the project a success.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:31:25 AM

I dont think so, yes airdrop has easy task and can really profit earlier than bounty but bounty has more chances of earning tokens and profit from it. WHY? we need to base the quantity on how much we can leverage the income. Im doing signature for a long period but Im confident that I will have more income than pettt airdrop. Im not bragging but this is true and everyone here who doing signature campaign knows that. If you will compare 10 airdrops with low tokens versus 1 bounty (signature with high rank) I think the profits still goes to the one doing the campaign.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:14:38 AM

I am quite sure the total money of about $223 you made here is nothing compared to the efforts and data you spent on the hundreds of airdrops you participated in throughout 2018. I think this your earnings are insignificant compared to your lost time.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:31:07 AM

According to my own experience about airdrop there are shitcoins some are not, it depends on the success of the project developer don't give up hunting a lot of work will definitely get results

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████