Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:21:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2277 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:49:10 AM

Yeah, indeed. airdrop is still really getting you more money but as you know that there are some peoples who not get him/her single pennies, be sure to be grateful to God cause He still love you.
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:00:02 PM

Hey guys, I suggest you take part in the steep bounty from the Gexan project! Bounty started yesterday and will last until June 30th. Payments to participants monthly. 05/10/2019 the project Gexan will conduct an IEO on the exchange which is in the top 25 Coinmarketcap. So by the end of the bounty, the GEX coin will be traded on exchanges. This is a very cool offer!
mak013

Activity: 2408
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:10:34 PM

Hey guys, I suggest you take part in the steep bounty from the Gexan project! Bounty started yesterday and will last until June 30th. Payments to participants monthly. 05/10/2019 the project Gexan will conduct an IEO on the exchange which is in the top 25 Coinmarketcap. So by the end of the bounty, the GEX coin will be traded on exchanges. This is a very cool offer!
LOL. They cant get people not even in a project buy in a bounty? And i read about this exchange, looks like crex24 looks better than this p2pb2b.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:14:15 PM

I dont believe in airdrops anymore. I have participated in airdrops lately 2017. Since that time i didnt get many rewards from that, only the email spam. I am gesssing that they gather people's email just for sending spam.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:17:17 PM

there are airdrops that are still highly rewarding. the same way we have real bounty that are poorly rewarding, some ico has something good to offer.
sometime one could just be so lucky to get the into the good projects. that my own beleive
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:47:59 PM

There are still some airdrops that pays quite a decent amount of money. Take for instance the airdrop which was performed by bomb coin just sometime ago. Many of my friends earned from it but right now there are many fake and scam airdrops that would only take your data without making you any amount of money.

graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:29:42 PM

I wasn't much luckier. Best airdrop I got is the POLYMATH. That was the time I came into this field. I got around $300. that was my best one. Actually, I sent my personal details for the airdrop. but now I realize how much it is dangerous. After that, I wasn't able to pass $100 per airdrops. But bounty hunting able to provide me good profit while learning things around here.

ancafe

Activity: 1652
Merit: 710

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:40:21 PM

there are airdrops that are still highly rewarding. the same way we have real bounty that are poorly rewarding, some ico has something good to offer.
sometime one could just be so lucky to get the into the good projects. that my own beleive
well, lately there have been a number of airdrops with capitalized KYC paying a high enough fee. well, i passed some airdrop, but got some. for now, it's still quite a lot of airdrop that the results can enjoy.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:41:25 PM

We have to spend more time for searching new Airdrop, than before, and have a problem to keep track of the huge number of tokens on the wallet, otherwise yes, you still can earn on airdrop.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:52:31 PM

Looks like you are extremely lucky to get some valuable tokens from airdrops which is not happening with most of the bounty hunters but don't think it will happen with every airdrops you are joining.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:54:41 PM

Don't expect Airdrop because it's no longer as potent as it was years ago. I gave up my Airdrop job since 2018. So let's not waste time when almost Airdrop is all garbage.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:00:25 PM

by now it is actually luck not known in advance if an airdrop will be worth something or not, 90% is worth nothing and then now they have also begun to request kyc...
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:05:13 PM

The most Airdrops today are giving away like 1-2$, sometimes you can get 10$ or so. Anyway, it is a good way to earn some additional funds.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:13:18 PM

So far we have each experience after joining Airdrop which has no value or vice versa. Sometimes we do it very carefully but produce ZONK but the important thing is we have tried it. Everyone has their own interests and we only need to move forward.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:16:06 PM

Although Airdrops right now is hard to believe that they are legit but with more data gathering and to look more about what they are airdropping, there could be some of the airdrops that anyone could still get a profit. But it is also good that you have to join in bounty campaigns.
We don’t have to participate in all airdrop before we get the chance of one that will work, it is more or less like we are doing “EenyMeeny Miney Mo”, it is a wrong strategy, and like you know, out of all these airdrops we have in the market, there are still many good ones that would pay but we don’t get to see them because we feel it is not necessary to make research of airdrops too.

Airdrop are also more or less like the normal projects, we also need to research on them before we proceed into choosing one to participate in because even if it doesn’t not involve our money, it involves our time, and as we know, time is money.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:55:32 AM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
Dude, I’m so confused right now. Please where do you get all these good paying airdrops and how long did it take them before you got paid? You mind explaining how? Cause I haven’t seen an airdrop that pays up to the amount you have mentioned, the airdrops I’m seeing are just paying penny and most of them that you will join will still not pay that penny that you signed up for.

And the worst of it all is the kind of work they give, they will tell you to tweet on Twitter, share on Facebook, Share on Instagram, Reddit, join their Telegram group, follow them on Medium, and some of them will even say you share on Tumble and even bitcointalk. They will just frustrate you for nothing. You mind stating where you check for airdrops please?
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:04:17 AM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated

I think you are among the lucky ones, there are many airdrops from the past until now, but not many are really good, especially the Airdrop program has no ideas, technology and white paper as the link.
even for the current bounty campaign it was completely different from a few years ago.
 I'm not saying bad, but it's best not to focus on finding airdrop and becoming a bounty hunter. but doing other things like getting knowledge by exploring this forum a lot
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:19:46 AM

Yeah, many don't really value it but if you get the right airdrop t could turn your lives. Airdrops don't bring much due to the current market situation. Two years ago airdrops rewarded much and was very interesting to join but due to dynamism in the community airdrops value is in question at the moment.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:25:03 AM

Yeah, many don't really value it but if you get the right airdrop t could turn your lives. Airdrops don't bring much due to the current market situation. Two years ago airdrops rewarded much and was very interesting to join but due to dynamism in the community airdrops value is in question at the moment.

Yes, in general, advertising companies now do not bring us a lot of money. All because the projects are too bad. I think if there were more good projects, then this topic would be relevant.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:41:21 AM

Drop work projects can be done. They will not make a lot of profit but this is money. Checking the drop is easy, not in the list of CMC means the project passes by. It seems to me then that there is not much work to do and the profit will be optimal.
Sometimes I look at these airdrops and I just see them as a waste of time and money cause they will just waste your time and won’t pay anything. Just like that promised to pay $25 and at the end they didn’t pay those of us that participated in it. I do know that there are good airdrops and this time around I’m going to be careful on what I choose, really need to learn how to choose the right ones cause most of them are useless. That’s what made me to take a break from airdrops and focus on something more reasonable, I don’t waste my time in what doesn’t benefit me in any way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: