Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:41:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2277 times)
mak013

Activity: 2408
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:18:27 AM

Drop work projects can be done. They will not make a lot of profit but this is money. Checking the drop is easy, not in the list of CMC means the project passes by. It seems to me then that there is not much work to do and the profit will be optimal.
Sometimes I look at these airdrops and I just see them as a waste of time and money cause they will just waste your time and won’t pay anything. Just like that promised to pay $25 and at the end they didn’t pay those of us that participated in it. I do know that there are good airdrops and this time around I’m going to be careful on what I choose, really need to learn how to choose the right ones cause most of them are useless. That’s what made me to take a break from airdrops and focus on something more reasonable, I don’t waste my time in what doesn’t benefit me in any way.
Often they pay but it costs nothing. Also you`re getting various spam coins at your wallet, huge amount of spam emails and waste your time for it. I dont see anything positive in airdrops until BTC will grow up high.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:34:15 AM

Drop work projects can be done. They will not make a lot of profit but this is money. Checking the drop is easy, not in the list of CMC means the project passes by. It seems to me then that there is not much work to do and the profit will be optimal.
Sometimes I look at these airdrops and I just see them as a waste of time and money cause they will just waste your time and won’t pay anything. Just like that promised to pay $25 and at the end they didn’t pay those of us that participated in it. I do know that there are good airdrops and this time around I’m going to be careful on what I choose, really need to learn how to choose the right ones cause most of them are useless. That’s what made me to take a break from airdrops and focus on something more reasonable, I don’t waste my time in what doesn’t benefit me in any way.
Often they pay but it costs nothing. Also you`re getting various spam coins at your wallet, huge amount of spam emails and waste your time for it. I dont see anything positive in airdrops until BTC will grow up high.
well, indeed it has become a natural thing when you become an airdrop participant, no one knows how to develop these coins or tokens, from a number of airdrop cases there are many that only become trash in the wallet.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:59:16 AM

No it doesn't all the 2018 airdrop are scam they just need someone information even this 2019 i haven't do any successful airdrop.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:27:20 AM

im suggest you to not participated in any airdrop program anymore, they just want to collect our data as their database, i mean they only need us to be a part of their telegram group channels and never paid us.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:47:27 AM

You're a little bit lucky. Airdrop is not an easy way to earn now. Although you and some people can still earn, it's not the majority. Research and pick airdrop carefully is very important because in 10 airdrops, only 1 to 2 give you money.
angrybird3591

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:56:50 AM

I think you choose well. But I don't know how many aridrop projects you have, but you have 3 successful projects. Many of my friends have participated in hundreds of aridrop campaigns and the result is shitcoin.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:58:28 AM

Gone are the days when you can make something tangible from airdrops, it is not a productive venture again but a waste of time and data. Imagine doing kyc for airdrop that worth 10$ which will later worth $1 to $2 on exchange. Airdrops of such that you indicated in your post are damn scarce and you can only see one of such out of 20 or more

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:18:34 AM

Well, you might consider yourself to be fortunate, but how many of such still exist now. Among every 100 airdrop tokens, it is hard for you to find 5 that will be good. Sometimes, you might not even find any profitable ones.
You can just keep trying your luck on them, but if you can choose well, you will surely find some good ones.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:13:35 PM

Maybe you're just pick a good airdrops and get profitable from it because lot of airdrops right is not in good condition same in market situation so i don't like to participate in airdrops also.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:56:18 PM

I believe that you are lucky or that you are doing very good research for the find nice airdrop campaigns. Because i am not longer join with airdrop campaigns. Because i got just worthless token or did not get any token in 90% of the airdrop campaigns which i joined. That's why I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time with joining aridrop campaigns.
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:25:55 PM

Yeah, there are still legit airdrops nowadays like exchange airdrops (XLM from Blockchain). I was also one of the lucky recipient of MTC and Apollo. Many are complaining because the gain in airdrops and bounties now are not as lucrative as before.Well anyway, we have nothing to lose in doing small tasks for airdrops like joining telegram groups and following Twitter accounts. Who knows? That might bring us good luck like Hydro, MTC and Apollo.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:44:13 PM

You didn't joined HYDRO airdrop last Feb 2018? Unfortunate for you dude. The participants did receive more than $2000. This is such a rare airdrop blessings that may not occur in 2019 anymore due to projects that are not really interesting and irrelevant to be in the blockchain.

Another one is POLYMATH that is also $400 in value. If you just joined those two you could be happier than you today from those airdrops you've found.
yes it sad to say that it will not occur again in current year,last year i joined in one airdrop and this is my first time that i earned almost $300 so i think i was lucky to have it.But honestly airdrop is free so for me this is not wasting a time just join and join and there‘s a time that come that we did not expect will be happen.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:03:52 PM

I believe that you are lucky or that you are doing very good research for the find nice airdrop campaigns. Because i am not longer join with airdrop campaigns. Because i got just worthless token or did not get any token in 90% of the airdrop campaigns which i joined. That's why I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time with joining aridrop campaigns.
the same thing happened to me. 90 percent of the air drops in which I participated did not bring me absolutely nothing. I am always amazed by the stories of people who earn some money on air drops

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:28:21 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
honestly I don't like airdrop but sometimes I follow airdrop and some airdrop are pretty good.
today I got around 40 $ from airdrop dexon.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:03:58 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated

See guy you hard not lucky at all, if you are earning only $50, $70 and below don't you think you need to maximize your effort by maybe including bounty and trading, I see Airdrop as for the last ones and the reward is poor

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:06:41 PM

Airdrops this days are just a waste of time and resources.  Don't waste your time with them. You can manage the bounty for now although it is looking somewhat not favorable as well but it's much better

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:11:52 PM

what pleasure do you feel? they only dispose of shitcoins that are exchanged for personal data (KYC), even some of them require PoA, which sometimes results in banned accounts.
worthless and full of risks, that's my view of airdrops right now.
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:19:24 PM

what I think is why people complain about airdrop because most of them are following a project scam or they can be called he doesn't understand what airdrop scam etc.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:29:30 PM

Asides Hydro and polymath airdrop, none has really impressed and rewarded the crypto community again till the xlm/blockchain airdrop. I urge project developers to seek for more key ways to appreciate the community through airdrops

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:42:32 PM

you are kinda lucky,  but airdrop do pay more than this back then,  I could remember vividly hydro airdrop,  lots of people make more than a thousand dollars from it,  $100 ,(50 are small as to what lots of people do earn during the previous bull season

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: