Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2273 times)
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:23:19 PM

airdrop is one way to get income from a project and is very easy because it only fills out forms and works according to orders but I've never made a big income from an airdrop, I think I'm a disadvantaged person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:28:44 PM

airdrop is one way to get income from a project and is very easy because it only fills out forms and works according to orders but I've never made a big income from an airdrop, I think I'm a disadvantaged person.

I have participated in several airdrops and only 1 has been available in the market, this has made me selectively choose airdrop rather than waste time.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:37:34 PM

I have participated in several airdrops and only 1 has been available in the market, this has made me selectively choose airdrop rather than waste time.
Obviously all programs must be selected because not everything is good, whether it is the ico project, ieo and airdrop, because the owner of the airdrop is different and clearly they are not all listed on the exchange, if we don't select our time is wasted or lost.

KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:38:22 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated

Airdrop as well as the bounty campaign, there are potential coins from airdrop and have good prices but there are also those that only become shit coins. In my opinion, you are lucky because you can benefit from the airdrop that you follow. You are truly intelligent and selective in choosing airdrop that is responsible and potential. I myself have not become a lucky person like you. You are really smart in choosing airdrop. I just want to learn a lot from you to be able to find a truly reliable and responsible type of airdrop.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:44:22 PM

at this moment its very rare to find airdrop program that should give us much money.most of them only $6 worth.if they say will give $100 , in market its value only around $10.no more interested joining in airdrop program.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:47:50 PM

at this moment its very rare to find airdrop program that should give us much money.most of them only $6 worth.if they say will give $100 , in market its value only around $10.no more interested joining in airdrop program.
there are still many enthusiasts for airdrop. Look at some people who like airdrop for a small fee, but most of them join a lot of accounts, and that makes them get a lot of money from airdrop. if the token they get really has an exchange and can be traded.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:54:52 PM

there are still many enthusiasts for airdrop. Look at some people who like airdrop for a small fee, but most of them join a lot of accounts, and that makes them get a lot of money from airdrop. if the token they get really has an exchange and can be traded.
air drop is a good way to start getting your cryptocurrency to people who have no money for investing. I also was participating in airdrop and now there are some coins in my wallet that cost $ 100-200

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:02:57 PM

I think Airdrop is dead because I have stopped almost 1 year, I think to get money on Airdrop need to cheat but it is a prohibited and embarrassing way but it turns out without cheating it can still get this big prize saying that airdrop is still feasible so it needs to analyze more inside like a bounty.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:06:39 PM

Yeah but many people exploit airdrops with many accounts.
But it's actually worth if we are deligent enough to find a good one
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:25:15 PM

snip..

You are truly lucky. I have been filling airdrop forms for a while now and i have not really made anything reasonable, that was why i left airdrop for bounty. I am hoping that the long forgotten airdrop forms i filled will pay me one day
Lol, you better forget about it cause it will be your luck if they will arrive it in your wallet someday.
I'm participating airdrop before but my luck isn't there and so I move into bounties which I found good things in there. I earned a lot but sometimes also I feel disappointed when we fall into scam project which gives nothing also. Participating signature campaigns will give me more favor than those things.
Every participation doesn't means that you'll gonna get something, airdrops is not the same thing way back when projects is been introduced and can bring good value in returned, nowadays it's only luck that will permits you to received good amounts of rewards coming from any projects that offers
this airdrop promotions.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:28:31 PM

some airdrop indeed I observe still has great potential to be able to produce large ones but also some I see do not have a substantial increase as well. so indeed it all depends on us in choosing airdrop which really can produce
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:31:29 PM

some airdrop indeed I observe still has great potential to be able to produce large ones but also some I see do not have a substantial increase as well. so indeed it all depends on us in choosing airdrop which really can produce
but in percentage terms you can judge that there is more potential airdrop than the one that has the potential to pay. isn't that what happened on the market now. where there are too many project scams.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:23:54 PM

in airdrop you should be a kind of lucky to receive good reward. most of airdrops are worth nothing so you receive just worthless tokens.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:48:52 PM

in airdrop you should be a kind of lucky to receive good reward. most of airdrops are worth nothing so you receive just worthless tokens.
from the many airdrops that I follow, only 1 gives me valuable coins, and that's not too big so I don't want to waste more time by following airdrop because in my opinion luck doesn't come continuously.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:04:17 PM

from the many airdrops that I follow, only 1 gives me valuable coins, and that's not too big so I don't want to waste more time by following airdrop because in my opinion luck doesn't come continuously.

You have to accept that risk, that's how airdrops and bounty campaigns are now, in better times there will be more interesting gains on airdrop tokens but still there will be many without any value.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:18:05 PM

I think Airdrop is dead because I have stopped almost 1 year, I think to get money on Airdrop need to cheat but it is a prohibited and embarrassing way but it turns out without cheating it can still get this big prize saying that airdrop is still feasible so it needs to analyze more inside like a bounty.

I think really now airdrop is no longer much from potential projects. No longer in the phase of many projects, since then, airdrop is no longer feasible to earn money even if you cheat.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:24:11 PM

Don't waste your time on airdrops mate, most of them are actually scams and some even lead to phising websites which are purposely made to collect important information about people and they are later used to scam them. Start investing the little you have into cryptocurrencies and also help in good bounty campaigns and you will gain some profit out of them. Airdrops really sucks these days.

baja the furious

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:27:34 PM

Well, I have a good experience with TELE Airdrop ... Everything is It's gone right ... :-)
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:28:05 PM

I think really now airdrop is no longer much from potential projects. No longer in the phase of many projects, since then, airdrop is no longer feasible to earn money even if you cheat.

let alone airdrops, even gift projects don't always produce good results. maybe in 2017 there were many of them who made enough, but now in 2019 it doesn't produce much, maybe if it still exists it means they get good luck.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:37:17 PM

For now I have decided to pause for airdrop participation. I spent time and in vain did not get the results as expected. And I decided to switch to daily or short-term active trading. I think we have to rearrange the strategy when the market starts to grow well. Bull has returned for now, so I don't want to waste this precious time. Thanxs.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: