Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2277 times)
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:56:30 PM

I lose patience in joining Airdrop,since most of those I've join before weren't able to paid. But now that some existing company provides airdrop when you hold some of their tokens, that airdrop is much better than registering and giving your details as giveaway. Still depend maybe on project and team credentials.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 11:59:49 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
Yes I quite agree with you, but the chances are dwindling more and more. If you have to do airdrops as a form of passive income, it is fine. But don't rely much on it because only one out of ten airdrops may be useful.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:09:18 PM

Having airdrops thats going tomake you 10Bucks in 2019 is a blessing mate

unless it's an Energi - 140 position on the coinmarketcap currently traded on 4 exchanges which gives just airdrop of 100 tokens worth ~$ 230 Wink
Unfortunately, there are currently only places for the residents of the USA and Canada ... but they promised one more round of the global round, so you'd better keep an eye on this project...

Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:49:29 PM

There was a time in the history of crypto when airdrop was really a big deal. People earn a lot from airdrops and projects improved. Some airdrops like Ethereum Blue, EXRN, Accelerator, Ontology, Hydro and so many more where exceptional. But now the table as turned projects offer peanuts as airdrops to users. Airdropers are now taken for granted. You can see airdrops as low as $1 per user. You now see so many scam airdrops on Telegram that just want to get people to join there Telegram group. You will see some people individualls posing as project personnel just to collect people's kyc's documents. We need to be watchful now.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:38:06 AM

Interesting this energi airdrop, i hope to be soon launch global so i can join it and get this coin and hold half and sell half, because maybe on a bull run can value way more.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:05:14 AM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
I think you stated only successful projects or  the coins you could able to sell . How about coins in your wallet you cant be traded . There is lots of coins in my wallet doesnt have any value neither i can sell nor i want to keep. Its  just filling my wallet . Airdrop is good for the people having immense patience .
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:30:17 AM

Personally for now I am not interested in working on Airdrop anymore, because the Airdrop results are not in accordance with my current life needs, so for me airdrop is a waste of time.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:56:17 AM

it's nice to hear that someone had luck with airdrops, really! i heard thousands of stories that are just opposite to yours, and you must have been really smart with it, congratulations!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:14:03 PM

Airdrops are still good but not as good as 2017 where you can earn a lot by joining in any airdrop, still airdrops are free so still worth it but valued less than the estimated price when goes live in the market.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 12:37:26 AM

You are very lucky, from the various airdrops that I followed, I only once got a token and withdraw. namely xlm which gives airdrop for $ 25.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:22:38 AM

I think their are still good airdrops will come in are way and the crypto is booming now and more people are into crypto
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:48:48 AM

right. I think you are very lucky. I have participated in hundreds of airdrop projects but the results are only shitcoin or scam projects. But I believe luck will come to me
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:55:52 AM

joining airdrop does provide benefits by giving tokens in a fast time, I am still joining some of the existing airdrops, but what I regret the most is that the number of tokens that I got did not make me satisfied, I know, I don't will be rich with some airdrop.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:54:09 AM

Airdrop maybe a good option to earn free tokens. It does not require that much time and efforts unlike in bounty campaigns to get free tokens. But in my case, I have applied for many projects launching airdrops. But unfortunately, I have got no tokens so far. Maybe I have chosen fake projects. So I have completely stopped joining airdrops. Maybe airdrops allure me in the days to come.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:08:37 AM

Well going by your gains, Airdrop was profitable during the year 2018, I also joined crypto but Airdrop section mainly, was fortunate to have blindly filled the hydro form and the reward motivated me to continue filling airdrop form, but ever since that year, I will say airdrop isn't as profitable as it was then, sometimes you get rewards from airdrop that is even below minimum value you can send to an exchange.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:35:23 AM

There is still money in airdrops but participants must be very consistent in joining almost all of them that looks legitimate. You OP did that but it is still considered too low for me compared to that past airdrops in the past years. Those airdrops are wild and you can get $500 or $1k and even above than that.
jeremy84

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:09:43 PM

Are we shilling airdrops in this thread? I’m stubbornly skeptic about those, although there are healthy alternatives. Lumi Wallet is currently ‘airdropping’ a bunch of free EOS accounts. https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:34:54 PM

Yes, the airdrops are now a lot of quality projects but there are also some pretty bad projects. For me, I prefer bounty campaigns. Because I have been working with the project for a long time and the job will also give me a higher reward.
Besides, I was analyzed and selected good or bad projects to participate.
There was once my bonus up to $ 1500 in a project when uptrend.

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:42:22 PM

I think at this time, Airdrop is still worth to participate, but shouldn't participate massively like before. I prefer to participate in Airdrop of exchanges, because participants will often be received rewards in the short time and the safe is higher

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:07:57 PM

There will always be good projects among the bad ones either airdrops or bounties so don't relent because of bad project ,its your job to keep taking risk and learn from your mistakes ,as little as airdrops rewards is I still can't stop joining

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: