Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:57:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2277 times)
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:35:24 PM

Airdrops are a way of promoting crypto projects and will always be used as a tool to gain mass adoption. Fortunate are those who had participated from crypto projects with qualified and dedicated team because surely, the token's price has a big chance for decent profit among its holders.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:51:47 PM

people's luck is different, I have never followed airdrop for a long time because more than 50 airdrops that I worked on have no value at all, it doesn't matter that you think airdrop is delicious but most people here have left a lot.
I don't want to waste time because time for me is money.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:06:01 PM

for now it is still profitable it's just that I still haven't found airdrop which offers great rewards without having to do kyc, some airdrop that I often find offering small rewards without having to do kyc and I followed that for a while.

I turned upside down that I did not find AIRDROPS profitable until now because of the many frauds about what was ordered. This year it's very difficult to see Airdrops who can make a few dollars for many people.

Actually profitable airdrop really happen in 2017, that time a few potential airdrop give us more than $2000 profit. After that until now I also don't find any airdrop profit is more than $50, some of them required KYC to receive free tokens.
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:27:24 PM

sometimes playing airdrop can get a surprise like you do. but not all because I 2019 have been following Airdrop a lot but haven't produced anything yet

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:20:38 PM

sometimes playing airdrop can get a surprise like you do. but not all because I 2019 have been following Airdrop a lot but haven't produced anything yet

airdrop is a lottery and you never know what project will become a big surprise for the whole cryptocurrency market.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:26:00 PM

Something on the forum right now is such a situation that for participating in Airdrops you can get a ban. So it is better not to take risks and not to take part in all sorts of Airdrops. Although for participating in some Airdrops, the forum does not ban.

Soonandwaite
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1414

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:39:13 PM

i got in 5 months 0.0005864 btc at freebitcoin. this is more than all my airdrops in 2019  Grin  I think I found the wrong airdrops.  Grin
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:56:46 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
From the list of successful projects there are a lot of unsuccessful.I never said that airdrops is shit,but airdrop which pay very little. Airdrop which I can advise and which (in my opinion) should definitely pay is at this address:https://www.bcnex.net/
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:20:13 PM

You have a good story with airdrop, but not for me.
I am quit join airdrop and focus in only bounty campain.
You know, i am tired with shitcoin and useless token from it.
That is true, you just have a lucky mate.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:36:52 PM

Good, you are very lucky from 3 projects and can sell all of tokens you get. But, many projects has scam too, my experience, from 10 projects who give airdrops, 2-5 scam and another projects give tokens but no value
We have different experiences with airdrops and just few were lucky to gain profit from it. I also earned from airdrop before but still lot of shitcoins are still on my account, no value and even not listed on the market. I quit when my account has been hacked and my valuable coins lose.

Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:48:02 PM

You guys must be really lucky to have joined airdrops that you got a lot of money. The highest paid airdrop I have joined gave me $3, and I haven't been able to sell it because even exchange fees can take all my money. I'm yet to discover a better airdrop.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:45:38 PM

You guys must be really lucky to have joined airdrops that you got a lot of money. The highest paid airdrop I have joined gave me $3, and I haven't been able to sell it because even exchange fees can take all my money. I'm yet to discover a better airdrop.
You are very lucky , airdrop already the fact that extinct , do not waste your time , there are now many other methods to make good money without wasting time on this empty matter.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:53:21 AM

Searching for good airdrops takes time today because there are so many airdrops worthless coming out, and it wasting our time and few gas. When picking airdrop you must take research so your time is not worthless.
I also have this experienced taking so many airdrops as i could, some of it gave me real money and most of them are worthless until now.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:53:11 AM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated

Too many airdrops can make too confusing. I usually don't participating airdrop.
Bounty campaign is better than airdrop campaign because if you find a good one, you will get a good payment.
Not everyone same as you, i think you were lucky to participated such airdrops.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:56:19 AM

Too many airdrops can make too confusing. I usually don't participating airdrop.
Bounty campaign is better than airdrop campaign because if you find a good one, you will get a good payment.
Not everyone same as you, i think you were lucky to participated such airdrops.
actually the problem is the same, because what happens to airdrop or bounty tokens is luck when they are listed on the market.
there are also lots of bounty or airdrop tokens that don't have a market and that will only be trash.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:10:50 AM

Airdrop will always be worth it because it is free, lets just becareful picking the right airdrop to choose to avoid scams, I am still joining airdrops hoping to get airdrops like that on hydro that gives huge amount, I will continue joining in airdrops.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:23:31 AM

all the airdrops that have 90% of them fail, if you can produce from airdrops thank you because
everyone is not as lucky as you I hope that in the future there will be airdrops that are very
better and can be beneficial for all altcoin airdrops users.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:34:12 AM

all the airdrops that have 90% of them fail, if you can produce from airdrops thank you because
everyone is not as lucky as you I hope that in the future there will be airdrops that are very
better and can be beneficial for all altcoin airdrops users.
some airdrop from the new exchange is also worth following. they pay not with their tokens but most of them make airdrop payments with other coins. all depends we have good airdrop. because like we have got from the blockchain application, we also get XLM, and BCNEX now also do airdrop with XRP payments. there is nothing wrong with airdrop, all depends on how we choose the most appropriate.

Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:24:48 AM

Unfortunately, such companies are almost not caught, the last time I am on airdrop earned well in early 2018, more such projects I have not come across

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 05:32:43 AM

Airdrops are nice but normally, they are very popular and you don't get that much from it. I have never tried mining and I'm not a hardware geek. 😊 Bitcoin/altcoin forks seems like a good idea but I am always scared to buy the coin because normally the price will go up a lot once the fork news is out and I am worried that I may make a loss once it drops.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: