Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2274 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:13:10 AM

Friend, from experience, I can say you are been lucky because most airdrops are just nothing but shitty shits. Another thing is that if you don't like running refferal campaign like me, you will just get nothing tangible, most times the people who get good reward from airdrops usually will have many referrals which is not an easy task, because if you drop an airdrop link on my PM, I will never open it.

I've tried joining airdrops once. At the end of the task they are requiring you to pass your KYC. I was totally disappointed. After all the tasks I've passed, I stopped joining such thing. OP must be lucky to recieved such high rewards. I am not good at sharing links, sharing posts in social media especially passing KYC. Some airdrops now are don't have that good rewards and are just lame. You joined the right one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:29:22 AM

Airdrop is indeed a fast program in promoting programs and the price of airdrop tokens or coins also under other tokens or coins. And many find that the airdrop program is a scam. But not all airdrops are like that. There are airdrops that provide tokens or coins at high market prices.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:33:46 AM

What coins do you get airdrops?  I have waves and we got airdrop but this was rare.  Are there coins where you do not have to buy to get airdrop or you must have that coin to be eligible for airdrops?
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:43:14 AM

What coins do you get airdrops?  I have waves and we got airdrop but this was rare.  Are there coins where you do not have to buy to get airdrop or you must have that coin to be eligible for airdrops?

What coins do you get airdrops?
based on what i have read on the op  , he got MTC, originalmy , Apollo currency And many more  .

I have waves and we got airdrop but this was rare
waves wallet or waves airdrop ? waves is a top coin and top coins rarely released an airdrop but they do lots of airdrops before back on the days that they arent yet popular and only been getting started .

Are there coins where you do not have to buy to get airdrop or you must have that coin to be eligible for airdrops?
airdrops are considered free and you dont need to buy them before you can join thier airdrops  .
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:07:06 AM

Good for you, You are so lucky. Airdrops is always worth it to join because its free and you can gain profit from it without using any amount all you need to do is be careful so you can not choose the wrong one. I still favor airdrops it just like we can not blame others discouragement because some of airdrops have no value its a waste of time.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:09:30 AM

There are airdrops which are still good to join. There has been projects that never holds any ICO or IEO and are self funded that only need more Holders of its assets. Although this projects are quite rare to see but it's worth it when you find one

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:14:17 AM

Well your lucky to have partake in to those airdrops that got value, we can't blame people because most airdrops nowadays are useless. Most airdrops are just to get our information and sell it to the thieves, we just need to be careful on participating on airdrops there's still some legit but it's hard to find.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:19:13 AM

It's good that some are getting value from airdrops.
I just hope that you didn't give them any documents (e.g. scanned passport) that may end up in the dark web in exchange for some $50 airdrop.

Be mindful of the personal documents that you are giving out to persons you do not know.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:29:01 AM

Either airdrops or bounties it won't cost you a thing other than your time and energy and guess what? Its worth it ,im not a fan of KYC and I can't join airdrops asking for KYC but I can consider bounties

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:30:20 AM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated

It seem  casually you always get lucky by joining an airdrops nor this is your destiny to make you earn money here crypto. In general many had been complained about airdrops that they received because its no value but, i guess its depend upon how lucky you're. I've never yet experienced earned money through airdrops because i often joined of this activity but, i hope soon Ill get lucky like you to earn through aurdrops.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:58:31 AM

Luck in the field of cryptocurrency plays a big role. There are very lucky people who received a lot of money from Airdrops. Of course a lot depends on your choice, but luck should also accompany you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:52:33 PM

You will have a very long time to choose airdrop or you can participate in all and maybe you will be lucky. Mostly people are hoping for nothing and can't boast like you.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:28:24 PM

Airdrops still favors but it favors only those who have the eagle eye to see the legit ones from the scam ones. You can only do this with thorough research of the project or coin, the team behind it and how strong their support communication system is. Make a conclusion from your research and decide on what to do.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:59:58 PM

Airdrops still favors but it favors only those who have the eagle eye to see the legit ones from the scam ones. You can only do this with thorough research of the project or coin, the team behind it and how strong their support communication system is. Make a conclusion from your research and decide on what to do.
It is not easy to get money here, you really need to do research and do not arbitrarily choose because there are many risks here.
it will be a pleasure for those who can choose good and quality projects, so they can easily run it, to get good opportunities.

mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:20:07 PM

Luck in the field of cryptocurrency plays a big role. There are very lucky people who received a lot of money from Airdrops. Of course a lot depends on your choice, but luck should also accompany you.
Yes, on Cryptocurrency it's really not easy to guess to find good jobs, like Airdrop and Bounty, it all depends on a lot of luck, because I personally rarely find good Airdrop.
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:20:24 PM

Not just luck, but requires intelligence in the selection of crypto projects. If you only rely on luck without hard work and caution, not the benefits obtained but vice versa.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:40:06 PM

Right now we can't get large amounts in airdrop even $ 100. Because it is indeed difficult to get that amount, if you get with the amount of $ 100 or more it is certainly good luck for you. I don't often participate in airdrop, because I think the bounty is better. Just a few times I paraded in airdrop.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:46:28 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
This a great scenario, I agree with this there is a lot of airdrop that was legit and will give you a profit like now there is a lot of airdrop in telegram bot where you can do simple task and you will have reward well many people say it was a waste of time but they didn't know that waste of time can give you much profit bounty is not as good as before and not profitable like wayback 2017 but still hoping to have a project that it was a big contribution in the future.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:34:22 AM

Yes, on Cryptocurrency it's really not easy to guess to find good jobs, like Airdrop and Bounty, it all depends on a lot of luck, because I personally rarely find good Airdrop.

Same with me, i join in a lot airdrop but mostly dont have a value or not listed in market. I am prefer join in bounty campaign, many good project and now mostly doing IEO
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:34:38 AM

you're lucky to follow airdrop MTC, I'm late to follow this airdrop. airdrop is still feasible to work on and there are some airdrops now in progress such as BCNEX. I followed this airdrop. hoping to get lots of coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: