Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Is Crypto  (Read 252 times)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

I think that Riiple is another bubble in the crypto-currency world, so many people have already suffered from manipulations with this coin.
Of course! Ripple is one of the most highly manipulated coins. I have long been telling everyone that ripple makes pump and dump. and you dont need to hold this coin anymore. smart investors don't invest their money in it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:00:08 PM

Well, if the banks refuse. This coin will be the last in the list. The fact is that if the market itself refuses the product. So the price of this product will fall and investors will lose money on this, please be careful, it is worth moving away from this coin away.

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:42:50 PM

A lot of such news appears for the last time. It pleases. It is really nice to know that we are moving forward at a slow pace - this is very important to understand. But I am concerned that only underdeveloped countries are interested in cryptocurrency. This does not raise the authority of blockchain among people around the world.

matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:24:19 AM

I agree we are at early stage. But if you think we need to involve banks to use it in real life that goes against your first statement "you are not touching XRP because banks are already involved".

That means XRP is ahead of crypto already or just made wrong turn? Will other coins will find it's own way without banks and government?

banks are involved with ripple, for that reason i have never touched it and never will. it goes against every single rule and reason for crypto. the problem is we still have to involve banks to use crypto for anything big in the real world. so we have a long road ahead of us still
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:48:16 AM

We are still waiting for the rise of Ripple. After that limited pump in 2017, it seems there is not much movement from the coin and news about the project itself is not having any effect on the prices
I'm not sure of the ripples, it's just a centralized coin. Well, maybe that could happen in the next few years but in my opinion the current ripple development is not very good, many of them have chosen to exchange other altcoins which they think are better, while the bank companies don't use them anymore.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:08:23 AM

XRP is one of my favorite and interesting altcoins. What I like the most about the coin is that it is making its efforts very hard to expand its reach to the people across the world. As part of its efforts to develop the project, it has made many partnerships with banks and bit and noted organizations. Banks are also supporting the coin, thus making it a special and useful coin. I always believe that the coin will rock the world.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:58:22 PM

Every coin has its own plus and minus points. Take it or leave it. Crypto is prospering that matters. Volatility earns you maximum gains either if you are a Hoddler. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple all have their own potential.
Coin have their own potentials but not all coins, although we can give a thumb up to coins like ripple too that has stayed top for a while now and it shoes that the tea are really doing great too, I didn’t expect Ripple to still last this long considering the fact that they are operating a centralized coin kind off, since it is being owned by banks.

Well, coins will always come out; we just need to hold on to that which we personally believe in and project it to the world out there. We have lots of potential coins that are doing well like the ones you mentioned, so all they just need is our little support to grow stronger.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:01:50 PM

I think that Riiple is another bubble in the crypto-currency world, so many people have already suffered from manipulations with this coin.
Of course! Ripple is one of the most highly manipulated coins. I have long been telling everyone that ripple makes pump and dump. and you dont need to hold this coin anymore. smart investors don't invest their money in it
Xrp is not used as a pump&dump coin and there is a manipulation involved coins everywhere in the crypto ecosystem. Ripple has serious partnerships with the big banks and XRP has used a payment gateway by Western Union.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: