Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:25:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No best year in crypto currency  (Read 11928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:17:40 PM

Quite often I meet on the forum saying that now is the time to buy cryptocurrency) On the one hand, the author is right that there is no such time) There is only here and now. And not everyone is lucky)
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:55:28 PM

There is no single recipe for happiness for everyone, happiness is different for everyone. There is no 100% working recipe for profit for everyone, someone will eventually lose if you earn.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 09:58:13 PM

This is a statement of fact and the conclusion of this is that everyone of us has his own time in this space if we don't give up. I know of a guy that lambo last year even in the midst of bear market. He made huge profits from buying one shit coin which later became big.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:31:04 PM

Yes, there is no specific time to get profits or losing. Everything depends on how good we utilize the moment, what we can do in the pump time and what the choice in the dump time. I think most people should follow pump-dump to get profits now. Of course, there are many people who may get loses with these new trends [pump-dump] in the crypto market, but it is the fact that we must learn well. However, it is your choice, you may follow it or not.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:41:28 PM

Somebody people wins and some lose, this is how it works. On a bullish market when each coin is increasing it is an easy ride. But on a bearish market holding is not profitable.You have to trade to be on a winning side and not waiting for years until your coins recover.
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 10:42:33 PM

This is very true, no specific time to make cool cash or lose in crypto, making money with crypto anyday and at any time is very sure, depends on how good you at what you do.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:51:25 PM

Nice one! Thiese are the most topic that people discuss everyday in cryptocurency, and I believe that no matter how market is down  some
 people are still making profit .
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

There are always threads on the forum referencing the following

This is the best year to join crypto currency

This is the best time to invest blah blah

There is no year that crypto currency won't make pple smile (profits) and cry (losses), simply because crypto currency cannot make everyone happy at the same time.

You are on point going by the characteristic of Crypto in terms of its volatility but some year are more rewarding than each other, example of year that's more rewarding than the others is 2017, even bounty hunters make big money
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:02:05 PM

As long as it makes a profit in my opinion it's the best. I don't think I am 2017, 2018 or 2019. In my principle there is no best crypto year. As long as I can get profits on every investment, of course that is a good year or day in my opinion.
Ifemini (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:35:15 PM

Well, mine is obvious. You are very angry today. Why all? Because the cryptocurrency did not make you happy. I think you are angry because you did not invest in your time in Bitcoin. And you desire this all your life.

No form of anger whatsoever; it’s my basic observation after a short period of time
There is no time for regrets in crypto currency; and bitcoin is not fastest way to get profits in crypto currency

Greeno Force
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:42:42 PM

Without difficulty, you can not catch fish from the pond. This proverb is just to the point. You shouldn't blame a bad year, you just need to focus on something else and work a lot. Then there will be a result

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:42:57 PM

well said, the main thing in this space is to have a strategy and don't rely on noise flowing around, last year if I had hedge my portfolio in ration 1 to 10 in margin trade I would be far better, The space is still growing and we are still looking for ways to maximum how to make money from the space
Yes i agree on that we all know about crypto and it is really instable from the start so i think the opportunity is always there all we need to do is to make a good strategy for is to earn a huge amount of profit. Because price may change anytime anywhere, and at the end of the day we can earn depending on what strategy we do not on the price.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:57:17 PM

There are always threads on the forum referencing the following

This is the best year to join crypto currency

This is the best time to invest blah blah

There is no year that crypto currency won't make pple smile (profits) and cry (losses), simply because crypto currency cannot make everyone happy at the same time.

I did not really understand what you mean and I think we have had some positive and negative years in the past.  We also have had the best time to invest and some good time to sell.  I do believe that we just need to know the right time to buy and sell because that is the only way we can be happy about this market.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:36:32 PM

I fully agree with you. A person can earn on crypto only when he has knowledge and can apply them to good use. Therefore, whatever the situation on the market, you can always make this time happy for yourself.

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:04:12 AM

Yes, there is no specific time to get profits or losing. Everything depends on how good we utilize the moment, what we can do in the pump time and what the choice in the dump time. I think most people should follow pump-dump to get profits now. Of course, there are many people who may get loses with these new trends [pump-dump] in the crypto market, but it is the fact that we must learn well. However, it is your choice, you may follow it or not.
I agree, everything is in the pursuit of quick and easy money, the excitement around crypto, many think that now I will invest $ 100 and become a millionaire tomorrow, this is not so, investment is also work, you can try to get rich quickly, but this is a big risk - without experience you can quickly lose everything. The easiest way is once a month to include free funds (say 10%) and do it regardless of the course or cost, for several years. The cryptoindustry is only developing, it will take a lot of time, and in 5-10 years, your investments will bring a huge, incredible income.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:09:09 AM

What about the year 2017 ?  That year is an example of best year in crypto because all cryptos that year are all pumping . they all reach their all time high  but best year is not about highs , bull, or pumps because there were also best years for dumps or bears .  the year 2018 is consider to be an example of the best year for cryptos when it comes to dips  . that year many investors are happy because they can buy cryptos at a low price for a long period of time .
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:18:36 AM

For every cryptocurrency investors the best year for crypto will always be the year of bullruns ,since all tokens and coins will favour from bullruns the year it comes will always be the best, 2017 is the best so far

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:39:46 AM

You're right. The crypto market can not make everyone happy and so it happens with any other market. There is no year without profits, but that's only if you have diversified your investment in multiple currencies. It is true that the price trend is not very good this year, but there are coins that have gone well this year. You have profits against the market trend or profits due to the market trend, it is important to get profits.
       Yes, I think the year 2019 is a year of investment, because prices are well below their potential in 2017.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:42:03 AM

It is fair to say that the year 2019 is the worst year in the cryptoindustry. Many bright and useful projects have not yet reached the soft cap. Fraud has increased significantly, and all sorts of manipulations in the market hinder the active growth of cryptocurrencies. But we understand that this is a temporary phenomenon, and crypto, of course, will still delight everyone who has due patience and some experience.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:34:13 AM

I agree. And I'm afraid such point of view is connected with treating crypto only as a source of money. People who perceive this industry that way will always see that situation is rather good or bad, depended on their current incomes. But if you support cyptocurrency not because of its price but because of the technology and idea behind then you will perceive it differently. This is the way how to build a proper community around coin - to gather people who believe in it rather then those who want to make quick profit. FuturoCoin is a good example of this, its team is aware of owners needs and they're constantly improving this coin to meet their needs (last time they did that by upgrading masternode system)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: