Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt to cash out  (Read 2312 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:13:49 PM

This is a very useful experience and I think that you can already lose not very much money on withdrawal in this way, I think that in any case you can use all possible means to realize fiat funds.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:18:50 PM

dont panic when the market drop cause some people (whales), just hold it like you say for long term im believe every coin will increase, and dont doubt when you want invest buy if the price will increase so you can earn profit in the short term
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:25:59 PM

As OP has rightly said, as an investor in the world of cryptocurrency, you must know your exit point and entry point to be able to avoid the said whales controlling the market. So many things have taught me lessons and i now understand when to exit from the market when the price is pump.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:26:15 PM

Yes it is like a game as coin pump and dump always finds its role in the market. And this will continue. I think this would not affect any good project. No matter there is any pump or dump, a good project will grow eventually, despite having a short term affect as a result. The traders should take very much wise steps in reaping benefits from this pump and dump and to minimize loss, I strongly recommend switching to day-to-day trading instead of holding coins for long term.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:28:26 PM

I agree with you because the market has been unstable and really unpredictable these days.
The skills of cashing out and even trading is really necessary now that the market is quite hard to deal with.
Short term and day trading are the best strategies that we could do to earn while waiting for the bull run to happen.
It isn't the right time to panic but rather the perfect time to deal with the changes.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 02:09:03 PM

With recent events in crypto currency trades since January 2019, I have learnt to cash out

Crypto currency long term hodl is very good and rewarding no doubts
But we are at a stage where crypto is formed by whales and the money controllers

With the persistent pump and dumps by the whales; crypto is like a game at the moment
I quite agree with you. But I would still encourage you NOT to sell all. There might still be some cryptos whose values may go up to 1000x in few years to come.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:18:36 PM

With recent events in crypto currency trades since January 2019, I have learnt to cash out

But we are at a stage where crypto is formed by whales and the money controllers

With the persistent pump and dumps by the whales; crypto is like a game at the moment
There isn't anything wrong in cashing out but before doing that you have to ascertain the nature of the coin you want to dispose. If it's a utility coin I bet  you will regret in the future disposing it now. It's like someone cashing out on BNB or Walton now. These coins have enough room to rise. They haven't even started yet. They're still sprouting.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:37:17 PM

But I think we, small units can be also considered as a whale if and only if, we are getting unified on a one goal or purpose on the cryptocurrency space. In that case, if we sum up all of other trading history, we can create a big impact on the market just like what the whales are really doing to make the market turn onto their hands.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:53:05 PM

It depends on your target goals. If it's just to make some beer money now and then cashing out regularly is highly recommended. Take profits when you can before it's too late. However, bigger profits go to long term hodlers with more patience

I guess the best course of action in crypto investments is to apply a stop loss order  and never fall in love and be sentimental with your crypto holdings and I learned this the hard way - riding my crypto portfolio in a downward spiral in a whole year of crypto winter. Nevertheless, I have no regrets about it and I treasure what I have learned because I know I've learned something valuable that could guide me in my future crypto endeavors.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:01:02 PM

Cashing out when you are in profit has always been and will always remain the number one principle of investment in my opinion. Long term investments are only for solid projects and for experienced traders who can actually read the trade patterns of the market or said coins. But as for me, i always cash out at every level of profilt, not get burnt of feel regret

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 03:04:57 PM

sometimes you need to know when the right time to out and in on cryptocurrency
cash out is good when you get profit. dont be greedy, almost all whales control the price so we don't need to follow their way.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:10:25 PM

It's the best time to hold and not to cash out, as much as possible, I prefer to buy as much as I can afford and as long as I can. The expected sudden pump will happen anytime soon. It's been too long since we've seen the price rise. There is no denying that it is disappointing to see price slowly changing, but it will surely be worth the wait.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:31:52 PM

It depends on your target goals. If it's just to make some beer money now and then cashing out regularly is highly recommended. Take profits when you can before it's too late. However, bigger profits go to long term hodlers with more patience

It really depends on what project you are holding, most of these coins will end up worthless.  Only a few of the top cryptos will survive so chances are if you are holding lower tier coins or tokens they will go to zero.  I used to be much more optimistic about low cap altcoins but after this bear market I decided to mainly stick with btc and eth.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:28:51 PM

Determining the right time to perform certain actions is one of the main components in working with cryptocurrency. If you learned in time to feel the situation on the market, then you definitely have a good chance of becoming a wealthy person.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:34:48 PM

cryptocurrency is actually very pleasant for those of us who have been here for a long time or those who have a lot of money, sometimes they are like gods who can manipulate the price of a coin, especially their tokens, but unfortunately the ICO project team doesn't want to do it something more for the project itself
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:35:03 PM

Are you sure about cryptocurrency like that?
In my opinion, you only need to learn more in monitoring and analyzing current market developments.
the market continues to grow year after year, how long have you analyzed the cryptocurrency market? 3 months, 6 months or 9 months.
it took more than 2 years for me to truly understand the challenges of the cryptocurrency market by analyzing existing data and people's opinions.
need a lot of time to analyze the cryptocurrency market, keep learning and understand the best choices for now.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:40:58 PM

All those projects had huge gains its just that you that didn't sell. If something does x10 and you don't sell and later is goes down in a bear market it's not the fault of the person that talked about the project that you lost it's your fault for not selling at x10.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:57:37 PM

So what then would you do if the price continues to go up? You accept the missed opportunity or sell your local currency to buy back the cryptocurrency?

I would rather day trade on an exchange with the money.  Cashing back crypto to your local currency then buying it back again and selling your local currency can be a very unprofitable thing to do due to fees and cost of conversions.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:17:05 PM

I think it is worth cashout only when you leave the game or when you have enough profit.  In other cases, it is better to leave everything in circulation.

tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:53:04 PM

cashing out is the best especially when you are following up the project you are holding. however its good to hold a coin but one needs to be careful with the kind of coin you hold. one of the best things to do when holding a coin is to trade it so you can increase your holding over time while you can also cash out at intervals.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: