Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt to cash out  (Read 2312 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:48:15 PM

Cash out what you need and when you need to. I did the same.
Also sold my position for stablecoins last mid 2018 and I'm glad it did it.
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:58:17 AM

I hope you don't get played one day.
Although I want to be that the cryptocurrency market can be manipulated , I do it believe that cryptocurrency is some "games"
In cryptocurrency ,one must be very smart to know when to cash out or buy back.
That's the most crucial aspect of cryptocurrency investment.
Know when to cash out.
It has saved a lot of people from going bankrupt.

lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:11:50 AM

The fact that you learned how to cash out money is good. But I would not advise you to do this. The course of more than half a year is very low, and until it is better to keep cryptocurrency on the wallet
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:48:53 AM

It's a skill everyone should master. What's the use of millions and billions after 10 years if you don't have any money to spend it now.
You should hold and keep some of your crypto for the future profit but you should not blindly invest and forget everything you have making your today miserable. Profit can be made on trade if you closely follow the market and place the orders in right places.
Investment has always been a future thing, you deny yourself of the opportunity or enjoyment today for the future, I agree with all you have said, that is why we need to invest wisely and not blindly like you said. One of the bestways we can try not to invest blindly is when we invest money that would not really affect our present now.

Majority of us have so much money that we can afford to lose some now on things that will not add any meaning to our lives, i.e. gambling, games, drinks and so much more, these are the money that we should all be targeting to invest in the market, but it becomes tensed and risky if we invest our live savings on a crypto that we cannot completely vouch for its success.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:04:47 AM

Even i am thinking to cashout some of my holdings day by day crypto gettign worst some of the project which i was holding depreciated its value around 99% some are 100% now it became nothing literally nothing . So now i have to start cashout some of my holding crypto currencies..
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:10:44 AM

It is good if you have bought at the right time and sell at the right time. But being successful one time doesn't mean you are going to be successful the next times. We should learn on our mistakes.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:20:09 AM

With recent events in crypto currency trades since January 2019, I have learnt to cash out

Crypto currency long term hodl is very good and rewarding no doubts
But we are at a stage where crypto is formed by whales and the money controllers

With the persistent pump and dumps by the whales; crypto is like a game at the moment

I think it is currently quite difficult to find crypto that can benefit from long investments.
there are thousands of alt trades so not all will grow tall
even I believe some alt will be the new shitcoin that the developer left behind. so if for a long investment I think the wisest is the altcoin top

trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:30:38 AM

It is good if you have bought at the right time and sell at the right time. But being successful one time doesn't mean you are going to be successful the next times. We should learn on our mistakes.
success is not easy to achieve, it is not easy to choose the right time so be careful.
the mistakes you make can help you later on and make mistakes as learning. knowledge and experience are very important, use opportunities well and make the experience meaningful in you.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:37:35 AM

I think at a light and little profit,  we should all learn how to cash out and we shouldn't always wait till 200% or more before we would wanted to cash out. Because as we were waiting,  we could see a heavy dump. Sometimes this is caused by GREED.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:05:23 AM

The fact that you learned how to cash out money is good. But I would not advise you to do this. The course of more than half a year is very low, and until it is better to keep cryptocurrency on the wallet
You have a point. At this moment i'd rather hodl my coins until there's a huge changes on the price, its better to refrain from cashing out because its not a good timing to do so.

However we have different strategy to our investments, you know more than anyone else the best strategy to apply hence having plan and target price is a good idea to be in the right track.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:13:04 AM

I think at a light and little profit,  we should all learn how to cash out and we shouldn't always wait till 200% or more before we would wanted to cash out. Because as we were waiting,  we could see a heavy dump. Sometimes this is caused by GREED.
yes greed will make you lose a lot, so don't be too greedy in taking advantage, if we get enough profit from the purchase price at that time we have to sell it.
The Crypto movement is unpredictable, so don't wait too long if you benefit from it.
if you sell it of course you will see the growth of coins that you have and choose the right time.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:14:56 AM

One of the main lessons that the crypto market has taught me is that you must take profits. No matter how good the coin looks, no matter how good its price rises, always take profits, thereby reducing risks.

Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:18:02 AM

With recent events in crypto currency trades since January 2019, I have learnt to cash out

But we are at a stage where crypto is formed by whales and the money controllers

With the persistent pump and dumps by the whales; crypto is like a game at the moment
you have learnt nothing to be honest with you. The whales have been on the market from origin and here we are. In every investment,  there must be a whale and there is no such thing like pump and dump on the market currently if your analysis is based on 2019. The market growth is gradual and it will always go up and down
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:28:25 AM

Knowing the right time to cash out is one of the trade secrets of the crypto market, you stand a better chance in crypto sphere if you know when to cash out.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:31:40 PM

One of the advantages of how I like cryptocurrencies is that you can easily withdraw the money you earned. It is a pity that you have to do it, but at the moment cryptocurrency is impossible to pay for everything you want.

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:23:13 PM

Exactly my point.. I will like to add that irregardless of the uncertainty the crypto market brings today, I advice people to not take a dumpers stance.. It's good to always take profits and invest into other investment opportunities asides crypto but dumping all of once portfolio can also be devastating when the bullish season commerce..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:36:37 PM

This is the best thing about crypto opportunities that I have learnt. Having been burnt severally by holding and allowing emotions to play on me, I learnt the hard way that it is NOT always about holding. You can take profit at intervals and reinvest comfortably at the dip thus ensuring that you make some money along the way while also keep a good percentage of your portfolio. It's a win-win situation really. Sometimes you hold on to an asset only to watch it crumble before your eyes. The advice is, always take profits when you can.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:37:47 PM

Knowing the right time to cash out is one of the trade secrets of the crypto market, you stand a better chance in crypto sphere if you know when to cash out.
Totally agree with you.  This is very important in the world of cryptocurrency.  Sometimes it's just one of the big events.  So it is worth learning to all.
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:37:17 AM

You are right: one of the things we had to learn through painful losses is that we should never be overconfident or greedy when it comes to taking profits; I think we should learn to reap the benefits as soon as common sense tells us that a crypto has grown too much in a short period of time, so instead of expecting returns of 1000%, I am personally cashing out at least a part of the benefits when I see that the price of an altcoin increases at least 20% in a short time.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:45:24 AM

This would work if you are holding new coins which is most likely from ICOs started 2017 up to present. Holding altcoins for too long and waiting for a great pump is not a good idea. Some projects die too soon just before they finish or launch their product. Patience will pay-off if you think what you are holding has a long-term potential, if not then you should know when to make an exit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: