Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt to cash out  (Read 2314 times)
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:41:02 PM

Learning the hard way is even bad
Since digitex dipped; I fully understand what it means to take profit
And not be over zealous.

We need to take our profits when trades are bullish
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:52:51 PM

With recent events in crypto currency trades since January 2019, I have learnt to cash out

Crypto currency long term hodl is very good and rewarding no doubts
But we are at a stage where crypto is formed by whales and the money controllers

With the persistent pump and dumps by the whales; crypto is like a game at the moment

Well, that would depend on several factors. My experience is to hold legitimate projects and to dump the obvious scams as soon as possible. Also general market conditions play a solid part in when to sell, a rising tide lifts all boats (mostly).
whales easily played us with their resources,and much person already be their victim and loss alot of money.i am sure if confidence with some projects we should not worry about anything happen in their projects.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

With recent events in crypto currency trades since January 2019, I have learnt to cash out

But we are at a stage where crypto is formed by whales and the money controllers

With the persistent pump and dumps by the whales; crypto is like a game at the moment

Of course play smart and not too greedy is the way to gaining profits every day, I recommend you to find local exchange who provide local currencies as well. Like Korean exchange who have KRW etc. USDT price is also fluctuatif . cash out to your bank account i'm sure it safe but considering the fees and time that you will wasted.
globetrotter43

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:06:07 PM

It is better that you cash out when you see you are in a profit rather than be late and then regret.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:00:50 PM

This is a very valuable experience that people have today, so the only thing that I can add is that people will use it very calmly very soon. I think that here you can really do it. Any opportunity is very good and useful.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:07:34 PM

Am in perfect support of your view., whenever you're opportuned to witness a pump, it's best to cash out some of your tokens and hope to buy back later, when it dumps. Don't be mistaken to believe that the pump will be forever, what goes up in this industry, must come down.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:11:27 PM

whales easily played us with their resources,and much person already be their victim and loss alot of money.i am sure if confidence with some projects we should not worry about anything happen in their projects.
in the current market situation, I think even though whales play with the market, not many people will suffer losses. the market is stronger now, can only move if whales pump with very large money. when that happens, everyone can feel disappointed.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:25:56 PM

in the current market situation, I think even though whales play with the market, not many people will suffer losses. the market is stronger now, can only move if whales pump with very large money. when that happens, everyone can feel disappointed.

In some ways I think those whales you mention help give liquidity to the market, otherwise it might dry up and that would not be a good thing at all. The market need both the small players and the whales to stay healthy.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:01:06 PM

Brilliant idea friend but I hope you still have some to hold? Don't sell all your coins since crypto is unpredictable it will be a stupid move, but for those who have no other way to earn money or part time real jobs it will be better to take out of your profit to sustain yourself and keep joining  airdrops too, I've been able to live on airdrops since I usually join up to 10 different airdrops in a week
I agree with you. There should be some tokens stored so If anything good or rise up on the market will happen, he will still benefit from it. We cannot predict the movement of the market because of its volatile characteristics but it is better to have some tokens as investment.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:25:51 PM

I think you should elaborate more on this, because some newbies may not actually know what you mean or the information you are trying to pass across.

Cryptocurrency world is a god place to be. You can buy and sell, but not to the point of leaving the space entirely.
Ifemini (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:18:56 PM

Correct! better safe your funds first and don't be a FOMO, Currently i'm stuck on altcoin but I won't to cut loss yet, I rather wait in the bottom. Bearish patern is almost over my frends!  

It seems nothing can’t stop fomo because it is becoming normal
Just yesterday and this morning; there was a good increase in value of bitcoin and eth
And also a drop

The price isn’t just consistent at the moment
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:13:29 PM

~
Instead of a total withdrawal of fund, why don't you also consider other feasible options. Such as, investing in good coins or even going into trading.
I do not also blame those who having been doing that, because of their experiences and as a result of that, they have been completely bankrupt.
Well, we should not because of that, avoid doing what is right or what ought to be done right.
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:17:31 PM

For me holding too long is a scam, cashing out and make some gain when coin pumps is the best, holding for so long in order to make much more gain may result to loosing investment to dip

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:23:08 PM

I think this is not about whales and games because it all involves people's capital and trust in a coin, whoever wants to make a profit and doesn't want to suffer losses makes perfect sense if people buy lots of coins when they feel that the coin is good and sell lots of coins when they feel that the coin is bad or the price will go down, I think they are like us, they do not intend to play with the price just because the number of coins they sell and buy is very much so the price immediately moves when they make a transaction

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:24:26 PM

It was better to be a short holder than a long holder short holder makes more profit than a long time holder, for short period you can invest in some IEO that was run in some good exchange it will give you a profit than holding your coin for nothing because many coin now was return into a scam.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:44:25 PM

Well,  the whales also started somewhere, i believe, they were some small hodlers few years ago will very little Crypto purse. But they held on till major coins began to moon. Cashing out may be good sometimes especially when you need means of survival. Aside that,  i have learnt not to sell low,  else i may regret it

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:52:30 PM

Lo, sometimes the problem isn't that traders don't want to cash out, but sometimes cashing out could leave you with a huge loss and hence we sometimes get fed up and leave the money there at our own peril. In fact, do you think people wouldn't cash out some money should 2017 market return???

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:54:15 PM

I think this is not about whales and games because it all involves people's capital and trust in a coin, whoever wants to make a profit and doesn't want to suffer losses makes perfect sense if people buy lots of coins when they feel that the coin is good and sell lots of coins when they feel that the coin is bad or the price will go down, I think they are like us, they do not intend to play with the price just because the number of coins they sell and buy is very much so the price immediately moves when they make a transaction
some want big profits, but sometimes it's hard for us to do it, because it's not easy.
cash in various ways and actions according to your abilities.
the more coins we have, the greater the chance, but it is difficult to focus because there are many things to consider, if we are not focused, we can lose a good moment.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:56:19 PM

Profit should be cashed out when trading and  the profit target has been reached.
It is one of the golden rules of trading

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:04:36 AM

I also cash out January 2019 but I reinvest my money March and the price of crypto keeps dumping so I ended up negative. You are right it's like a game and it's also a risk to invest here so that's why I just invest what I can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: