Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt to cash out  (Read 2312 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:12:41 PM

With recent events in crypto currency trades since January 2019, I have learnt to cash out

Crypto currency long term hodl is very good and rewarding no doubts
But we are at a stage where crypto is formed by whales and the money controllers

With the persistent pump and dumps by the whales; crypto is like a game at the moment
It's quite not appropriate to post and hype this topic at this moment as the market keeps on increasing particularly, bitcoin. Actually, before bitcoin has ever pumped this hard just before, I've been in my deepest regret as I sell my investment. So, if I will going to help you to encourage a cash out, maybe you should learn from my mistake.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:36:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is like a gamble you should know what decision will make a better outcome or profit. Sometimes it is not good to keep your coins too long because the value might get low and maybe lower. There are times though that it is good to keep your coins and wait for it to have high value. It will always depend on you and how you think as I have said before this is like a gamble and the outcome will be based on how you want to play it.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 01:36:57 PM

Well you have to set target for every dip and high. Whenever you reach a particular level then liquidate some of your investment and hold the remaining parts. Similarly when your coin is dipping then are a target and bear loss and get out of stock. This will help in minimising the loss

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:25:43 PM

I disagree with the author of the topic in some nuances. I believe that the market price of the coin is formed by whales and information. But cryptocurrency is not a game. Cryptocurrency is a hardworking industry.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:25:20 PM

I disagree with the author of the topic in some nuances. I believe that the market price of the coin is formed by whales and information. But cryptocurrency is not a game. Cryptocurrency is a hardworking industry.

I rather agree than not, for me it is obvious that the crypto market is too volatile, and those who have the opportunity to use it. There are many ways to speculate on the crypto market, especially for those who own crypto exchanges and have huge amounts of cryptocurrencies.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:44:05 PM

By cash out you mean taking profits on trades? If yes, then it's OK. But sometimes one doesn't know when exactly to take profit, then the next thing is massive dump. For me, I usually set a stop loss so that even when there is epic dump after a rise, it doesn't affect me that much.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:17:42 PM

It is always right to make an exit when the time is right but I prefer to hodl for long time because you might get it wrong and thdn make an exit and then prices never go low again

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:58:30 AM

Taking profits is a good idea especially if you are after shorter term gains then a strategy of buying only when the market is indicating it's well oversold and selling once it has appreciated again can be an ideal way to benefit and you can either use this capital to diversify your portfolio or recoup your initial investment just make sure you don't take on board too much risk and focus on well established assets for the best outcome

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:22:17 AM

Well, both you got good points. For me crypto is the combination of the two — luck and hardwork. We are dealing to a world where price fluctuations is natural, if you are a daytrader but got a sleepy eyes then more chances for you to lose. Luck is not so applicable for you anymore because you can enter and exit the market. Long-term holders on the other hand not only need some hardwork but more and more luck as well because they can't easily catch up on adapting the price changes.

What I'm pointing is that cryptosphere is not a luck industry nor hardwork industty. It is more appropriate to say that it was a poker industry (I hope you get my point Wink).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:54:06 AM

What turns people to hodl gang is missed opportunity brought by greed and some other factors. Provided one is in profit, take the profit wait to refill your positions everything that goes up mut come down in time. Hodl doesn't work most times especially when you're not hodling Btc or ETH that rice can easily go up.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:48:22 PM

With recent events in crypto currency trades since January 2019, I have learnt to cash out

But we are at a stage where crypto is formed by whales and the money controllers

With the persistent pump and dumps by the whales; crypto is like a game at the moment

There is no crime to cashout of your cryto investments if you feel like you understand the markets movements well enough and buy in back during the dump. That is the only way to make the best profits in a cryptocurrency investment.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:10:04 PM

With the recent trend in Crypto, I believe cashing out is a necessity at the moment  not minding that some people still hodl but not the case with me, once a coin hits my target i cash out and move on

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
TomArayaSlaya

Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:16:56 PM

So many coins these days offer a promising concept and at the end of the day they never deliver and mostly lose their value but if you have some confidence they will have a working product then i will suggest you give them some time to see how far they go

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:30:06 PM

There is nothing you need to regret. Think of it all as a lesson not to ignore crypto currencies maybe at this time you are not completely left behind
investing and buying several coins a now will not make you lose because for the future the price of coins will increase higher

zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:51:08 PM

It all depends on your game plan ! Daily traders should always be mindful of cashing out at a certain time to lock in profits. Also for long term investors , they need to cashout when desired profit has been achieved. Otherwise they will remain in a single circle for long.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
H1N1

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:04:01 AM

What kind of events do you mean ? We should cash out if our investment already profit, or if we want to cut our loss.
The cryptocurrency market is start to going better in the recent days. Instead cash out, it will be better if we cash in to buying more coins.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:17:42 AM

It is important to know how to return to FIAT at the right time and amount of investment. And yes, the crypto investment is always risky.

Risky yes, but there's actually a signal wherein you can have the hints that you need in order to figure out if the market is good to invest with. In this case, cashing out your cryptocurrency will not going to give you maximum profit as we can inspect, the market is still profitable in a huge basis. Maybe convert your fiats to crypto.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:25:55 AM

It's quite not appropriate to post and hype this topic at this moment as the market keeps on increasing particularly, bitcoin. Actually, before bitcoin has ever pumped this hard just before, I've been in my deepest regret as I sell my investment. So, if I will going to help you to encourage a cash out, maybe you should learn from my mistake.

Sad to hear about your loss, sir. What are your tips and are you currently hodling right now?
CoinFascination

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:53:28 AM

The last bull run came with a magnetic attraction to regulators.
Every regulatory even would make the market crash.
The multiple bitcoins did not help either.
It is too new to know what to do.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:47:11 PM

It seems to me that today the cashing of cryptocurrencies is very dangerous for the entire cryptocurrency market.  If someone has certain actions that carry their motivation, then everything is clear.  And if someone is afraid for their portfolio, and therefore they sell all the coins and bring them to Fiat, then what actions need to very seriously consider them to give them up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: