Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This might be ridiculous, but let answer this question  (Read 3842 times)
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:57:42 PM

For me there is always a worthwhile life outside Crypto, Crypto to me is like what I use to pass time and not job for me, though its always good having additional source of income which Crypto is to some extent.
And yes I'm happy outside Crypto
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:32:29 AM

yes of course.. we need to enjoy our life as well outside this forum and away from crypto for a while, it will make your life better once in a while.. Grin

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:34:01 AM

yes of course.. we need to enjoy our life as well outside this forum and away from crypto for a while, it will make your life better once in a while.. Grin
I think it is very difficult to do. We are all already critically addicted. Therefore, it is very difficult to live far from the crypto of the world. This is addiction and serious addiction.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:25:07 AM

Of course, I have my own life outside of this forum. And it is quite interesting. I have a main job.
Interest in the world of cryptocurrency is rather a hobby for me. All this is very interesting Smiley
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:29:17 AM

Of course, I have my own life outside of this forum. And it is quite interesting. I have a main job.
Interest in the world of cryptocurrency is rather a hobby for me. All this is very interesting Smiley
I also had cryptocurrencies at the beginning of the hobby, but then this hobby began to bring me more income than my main job.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:28:31 AM

I can say yes, I enjoyed my life outside this forum and reason why I enjoyed it also this forum because I got an extra salary that can provide some of my daily expenses  and other to my needs and wants. So I enjoyed my outside life because I did not engaging in financial problem. And I can also an instrument to help other people.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:47:04 AM

Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
As of current market situation it's not easy to get money in here most of the time bounties are not legit and have a low amount in value,i have a job in real life forum is my second job  but i usually have quality time to my family and enjoying life to the fullest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:51:39 AM

I am just unemployed but I outside the forum really enjoy my life because during the years 2-17 I have accumulated a lot of money here and everything has changed my life, I also have a big business in the real world because of this forum

Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:54:49 AM

Most people make more profit thanks to the bounty of btt. in real life they may be poor and rich in crypto worlds with many interesting things.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:15:51 AM

Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
Yes obviously i have a life outside this forum like a regular human lol. You said it's easy to get money from bounties which for me is wrong, it's not that easy to get money from bounty. It's true there are so many bounties out there but remember most of them are not good bounty or even scam.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:33:04 AM

Yes, I only make money in this forum as a part-time job. I am a programmer who writes code every day. I am happy to also be in this forum, a lot of the knowledge that I get, whether it's about technology or finance. And what's more, I get additional income.
tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:39:57 AM

i thanks a lot for BTC talk. Of course i have the purpose of joining Bounty though, but it is awesome place to leaning English and Technology.
Reading btc talk ,Disscussing about cryptcurrency in English everyday makes my English skill dramatically improved.
then it spread my real world even more widely.

It may be boring for those who are originally talented, but at least for me, it is a great place to grow.
The ability to speak English in Japan is often highly appreciated.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:58:01 AM

of course yes, doing bounties is not hard to do, we should have free time to enjoy our life not just work all the time, just balance your time.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:03:37 AM

I enjoy this digital world and the real world, arguing that I am not a full time worker here, there are many important things in the real world. but I do not rule out that crypto is not important I mean crypto is also important so it makes me more confident about the future of cryptoqurrency and always present in this forum.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:23:22 AM

In the real life, I have a steady income. But cryptocurrency is my hobby, which obliges me to develop, to be interested in news and knowledge. Another plus by my hobby is communication with the same enthusiasts. This forum is no exception, here is a lot of useful and relevant information. I spend not a lot of my time on a work in the bounty campaigns and my family isn't deprived of my attention.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:26:13 AM

This is pretty hard, because if you are getting in this market you should find something really special to get out.  Moreover, some people are just getting tired and disappointed by the market and earnings that are coming from bounties.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:56:30 AM

Honestly? No, I did not enjoyed my life outside crypto world. I have a regular job and small online retailing business. But it doesn't mean that I have lot of money and income.  So I'am not happy outside this world because of lack of fund and budget to buy my personal needs and wants. Because of crypto I have additional income that can help all my expenses.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:01:41 AM

Crypto is a risky game my friend and you should be really bold to dive into it with all your free time. I have couple of jobs and crypto is a hobby. And btw forget about bounties as a mean of earning funds. Especially in 2019.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:00:59 AM

being on this forum has provided a new picture of life for me, especially in the case of cryptocurrency, I was a teacher in elementary school (my main job), before I knew nothing about crypto, and I was among those who have no ability in the world internet, since getting to know this forum has provided a lot of knowledge for me, such as building a new community and having a network with my siblings who are in various countries. speaking bounty, I think it is not a job, but an activity where we build a new community in introducing crypto in the outside world, so this is not just looking for money, but the bigger goal is to build an understanding that crypto is the currency of the future.

HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:11:58 AM

True, I know some of my friends who are doing multiple bounties as their job. Some of them have found success while some can't overcome the inevitable that those campaigns are scams. They made this habit of checking trusted websites to verify if the project doing the bounty is real or not. But as for my personal opinion, people should not rely on crypto alone as their jobs. That's a very risky game to play.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: