Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO: Where should I buy?  (Read 1960 times)
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:51:45 PM

If you want to participate in IEOs, I suggest you get an account at Binance, Bgogo, Gate and Huobi. They have conducted the best performing IEOs in the market so far. Okex next IEO is Allive(ALV) on May 16. You might want to check it out

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:20:03 PM

If you want to participate in IEOs, I suggest you get an account at Binance, Bgogo, Gate and Huobi. They have conducted the best performing IEOs in the market so far. Okex next IEO is Allive(ALV) on May 16. You might want to check it out
Binance introduced it to the cryptospace which was earlier distributed through ICO. The emergence of IEO have ease the process involved with investment and the distribution of tokens. These days each and every exchange have come up with different project launch and the best IEO gets is the listing of tokens for trade which won't be happening with ICO in a short time period.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:21:53 PM

Hello there.

There are a lot of answers here like Binance, Cobinhood and Kucoin.
But have you ever thought about where will you entrust your information?

That should be the first thing you should take care. All of them will KYC you since they are centralized exchange and also that is part of the IEO thing.
Better pick the best one where they have an agreement to not use your profile for demonic scams.  Grin
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:00:50 PM

2019 market boom of IEOs on the exchanges. So Where should I buy on exchanges?
I suggest Bittrex IEO, because IEO in Binance makes huge profit for investors. But with the current news around binance like the $41 BTC hacker thing, I will avoid them for the time being. Of course, I will still use binance but I am just being careful in investing with them for now.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:07:26 PM

There's some top exchanges that have IEO so I think you can choose them because it's more safe to buy there. Some projects choose other exchanges for their IEO but I suggest to choose the exchanger that proven and trusted.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:54:45 AM

I will not join IEO Okex because the rules of this exchange are really complicated and it is very difficult to participate in this project. Personally, I will stay away from Okex and only choose exchanges that have helped me earn good profits like Bibox, Kucoin, Binance, Huobi because IEO projects in these exchanges have never disappointed investors and I will definitely support if there are any projects listed

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:27:36 AM

I would advise that you buy your IEO token from just a particular exchange that is trusted or maybe two, because the only way we are going to see scammers crawling into the IEO market is by creating exchanges with wonderful promises that will draw the attention of investors but might not deliver them the promises since they are just focused on how to take your money from you and not on how to create a working platform or secure investors fund.
Really, most people are willing and ready to focus on IEO from top exchanges like Binance, but there is stillgoing to be very big challenge in abiding by this, a lot of investors that are interested doesn’t even get the chance to succeed in having a part of the IEO, as all they hear anytime they want to invest is that the IEO is over as all tokens as been sold out.

If big exchanges doesn’t do something about this challenge and try to distribute the opportunity evenly, investors might be willing to risk some of the ones on those unpopular exchanges and may result into them getting into scam again, which will damage IEO reputation.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:59:38 PM

I will not join IEO Okex because the rules of this exchange are really complicated and it is very difficult to participate in this project. Personally, I will stay away from Okex and only choose exchanges that have helped me earn good profits like Bibox, Kucoin, Binance, Huobi because IEO projects in these exchanges have never disappointed investors and I will definitely support if there are any projects listed
Choosing popular and trusted exchanges can give us guarantee on our investment, they will not risk their name for a new coin that will just fool their investors.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:12:43 PM

IEO can be bought from any legitimate crypto exchange websites but you should do your personal research about the project scalability in order to know how long to hold the token/coin.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:53:58 AM

The initial exchange offer, as its name implies, is conducted on the exchange platform. Unlike Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), IEO is managed by the exchange on behalf of a startup that is trying to raise funds with its recently released tokens. Almost all work is done online. Therefore, very carefully choose a project for yourself here - trust the well-known stock exchanges: the first in this market were Binance with their Binance Launchpad platform. After them, Bittrex, OKcoin, OKEx and other cryptobirds have already rushed.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:40:29 AM

Choosing popular and trusted exchanges can give us guarantee on our investment, they will not risk their name for a new coin that will just fool their investors.
That is right, we should only deal with popular exchanges, although being popular doesn’t mean that they will be perfect in handling the project or still not fall into scam projects, but the chance of getting bad project from popular exchanges to small exchanges will be very low.

Their name is very important to them than the profit they will make, people like Binance will do all it entails to make sure that all projects being registered by them meets up with their requirements in which I believe that Binance requirement for registering these project will be quite a very strict one, I have sited their form before and the requirement is something else.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:50:24 AM

The initial exchange offer, as its name implies, is conducted on the exchange platform. Unlike Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), IEO is managed by the exchange on behalf of a startup that is trying to raise funds with its recently released tokens. Almost all work is done online. Therefore, very carefully choose a project for yourself here - trust the well-known stock exchanges: the first in this market were Binance with their Binance Launchpad platform. After them, Bittrex, OKcoin, OKEx and other cryptobirds have already rushed.

In the exchanges you listed, Bittrex has the highest failure rate of IEO and the value of all coins decreases in the first day of listing. The fact that Bittrex launches the IEO in the market is a very bad idea for everyone and most of the participants in Veriblock projects, Ocean are feeling frustrated about what's happening in the Bittrex exchange. Personally before investing I often review carefully before making a big decision

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:51:02 AM

I don't have great confidence in the IEO, especially in small, less credible exchanges
my advice, before you do speculation you should understand and learn first what will be your investment.
do it right, learn and analyze
if you really want to do it. look for big exchanges that are truly credible.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 01:04:21 PM

IMHO I would wait a little bit with IEO, only Binance and only for a short period of time.

Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:30:33 PM

You can check bitforex. I didn't look their way either until I saw one of the projects (ECOMI) I hold in high regard they just concluded a successful  IEO for hours ago
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:40:58 PM

It is not about IEOs, it is about exchange itself. Even if the sale in binance is called ICO, the result will be the same. Anyway, big exchanges will be more attractive. In short, each exchange provides a appropirate profit to its rating.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

You basically find the exchange offering the IEO and then sign-up then you will be able to join the sales there I think check IEO details they mostly provide those info on how to obtain their token Just be careful of the exchange you will be applying for

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:38:43 PM

I don't have great confidence in the IEO, especially in small, less credible exchanges
my advice, before you do speculation you should understand and learn first what will be your investment.
do it right, learn and analyze
if you really want to do it. look for big exchanges that are truly credible.
Binance & Bittrex would be a good choice rather than on choosing YObit.

These might not ensure profitability but atleast you do know that you can rely into those exchangers which are on top but getting in wont really be
that easy if you tend to invest. Bots and queue of orders are already piling up on pre-opening.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:13:47 AM

If you want to invest in the IEO, I will suggest the best. You can see all IEO project on Binance Launchpad and you can make a analystic and reasearch about the IEO project there.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:18:27 AM

If you want to invest in the IEO, I will suggest the best. You can see all IEO project on Binance Launchpad and you can make a analystic and reasearch about the IEO project there.
They are the best exchange for IEO because even without looking at the project, it is still guaranteed that it will gain lots of traders once it's live.
I don't know what will be the effect or binance reputation in the recent hack, that still remains to be seen but nothing is change for now, Binance is still a good exchange for IEO.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███