Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price in December 2019  (Read 1050 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:26:18 AM

As the past year was very bad for cryptocurrency, so i believe things have been moving in the right direction so far and we would see huge pump in the coming months. It is highly likely that bitcoin would cross 10k, or 12k by the end of this year.
actually, I see this year's potential is very similar to 2017. well, maybe the beginning of the recovery year will be slow, but I'm sure, at the end of the year, prices will really be higher. this year I feel that the price will exceed $ 9k at the end of the year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:31:11 PM

What do you think about Bitcoin price movement? What will be the year ending situation? I believe it will be around 10k to 12k USD. Let's hope for good things coming and let us know your thoughts.
Thank you.

We cannot just simply say that,  what will be the price of the coin,  without digging something interior of it.
I mean firstly we need to understand how the price of Bitcoin affects in order to know and predict the price of Bitcoin at late 2019.
At last who doesn't like BTC to be up in the high?
We all are really waiting for BTC to rise high so that,  we can sell our Bitcoins in comparative higher prices.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:38:36 PM

I do not know which price will Bitcoin have in December 2019., if I know, or someone other know exactly which price will be, they could be easy milllionaires. My predicition is BTC around 6k, because it is hard resistance and it will be strong support if Bitcoin manage somehow to brake above that level. For that scenario we need more good news, less FUD and few new serious investors.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:14:57 PM

What do you think about Bitcoin price movement? What will be the year ending situation? I believe it will be around 10k to 12k USD. Let's hope for good things coming and let us know your thoughts.
Thank you.
It was really hard to predict now even we look in the chart, Bitcoin is so unpredictable and now that my technical analysis might be invalidated because, i was expecting to move down across 5k and jump back again. This is why we cannot say any numbers in the coming months .Besides we can make any speculation along the way that is more near to reality.   

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 03:50:29 AM

If bitcoin days are better day by day, then it is possible that in future Bitcoin will be worth 8k or 10k. But sure we can not say something like that where it can go in 2019. So I think there is no need to be frustrated with the value of Bitcoin. Just have to express hope and manage yourself with future days.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:38:27 AM

I don't like predictions for such distant future. Bitcoin price can change so easily and although at the moment it looks like we are on the good way for price to fully recover this might change and we could also face some corrections. That is why I'm more focused on current situation than on months that are ahead of us.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:46:30 AM

As the past year was very bad for cryptocurrency, so i believe things have been moving in the right direction so far and we would see huge pump in the coming months. It is highly likely that bitcoin would cross 10k, or 12k by the end of this year.
I join to agree with you on this, if I have not seen some fundamentals that could have led to its price increase, I would have agreed less with you, but for the past 4 months now, I have read some news of upcoming great projects that will be making use of cryptocurrency for their companies and I think these companies are major ones that can really make this possible for bitcoin.

So, as they gradually unleash their product within the year for people to have access to through cryptocurrency, the market will gradually be growing it its value the way it have been doing for some months now, till we probably see the price you and the OP speculated.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:03:05 AM

If bitcoin days are better day by day, then it is possible that in future Bitcoin will be worth 8k or 10k. But sure we can not say something like that where it can go in 2019. So I think there is no need to be frustrated with the value of Bitcoin. Just have to express hope and manage yourself with future days.
will be a surprise when the price of bitcoin can reach a price of $ 10k at the end of this year. I myself am really optimistic about the price that can be achieved this year. well, this month also has good potential. in fact, the price is now a little over $ 6k. I hope this recovery is truly stable.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:19:37 AM

Thank you.
The time is still long enough and we must always be optimistic that there will be an increase in the price of Bitcoin. December is still 7 months left and as long as it will definitely be a change, today we see that the price of Bitcoin has undergone such a great change and I feel very happy because it shows that the existence of Bitcoin has begun to form. The public increasingly gives confidence and we will reach a much better era.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:46:09 PM

I don't like predictions for such distant future. Bitcoin price can change so easily and although at the moment it looks like we are on the good way for price to fully recover this might change and we could also face some corrections. That is why I'm more focused on current situation than on months that are ahead of us.
The year ending is just by the corner and whatever will happen by the ear end can really be predicted slightly from now, but you are still right. It is better we focus more on the moment we are now, which is actually the pattern of most traders, they study the prices of bitcoin on almost hourly basis in making their investment decision.

For a long term investment, I think we should just keep our minds in future, so we don’t continue getting over anxious and anxiety leads to drastic decision, if we can just leave our investment to be doing fine till we see the ATH, instead of just speculating what may not be real and fact.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:51:01 PM

I think the bitcoin price in December 2019 will be somewhere between 8.000 and 40.000 dollars. this spring has shown some strong bullish signals, and with more than 6 months to December, we cut retest both this year low and the 2017 all-time high price for bitcoins.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:55:57 PM

well it is nice to see that bitcoin is increasing the bearish market is over, and I think in the month of December the price of bitcoin will reach around $10,000.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:18:36 PM

Thank you.
All i asked is $10,000 and im good enough for.me to recover and gain a little from my 2018 venture.
But if higher.then i wi be thankful but if noa it's also ok since i am wiling to stand another years to hold if thats the chance of taking.bigger to live a better life as i don't wanna pretend of not wanting to earn
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:06:36 PM

I think that the December bitcoin price this year will have to be one of the highest. I expect about 12,000-14,000 dollars for one Bitcoin by now. It seems to me that this is quite a realistic scenario. Therefore I don’t intend to sell my coins during this year under any circumstances. Let's hope that it will be so.
malcovi2

Activity: 1249
Merit: 72

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:47:28 AM

I think the price of bitcoin would be ranging at the value of $20k-30k. Financial companies are already interested in taking part in cryptocurrency, just hoping that the TA analysis of so-called experts are wrong.

bitcoinikdotcom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 09:30:28 AM

Bitcoin has gained some pace from the starting of April and continues to rise. It looks like a fake pump and needs a pullback for further increment. Bitcoin will end the year with $8k-$12k price.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:27:33 AM

Bitcoin has gained some pace from the starting of April and continues to rise. It looks like a fake pump and needs a pullback for further increment. Bitcoin will end the year with $8k-$12k price.

the pump that we see is not fake because it did really happen but if you think its fake just because the pump didnt continue well that was also normal because people are selling huge amount of coins when they see the price pumping and that will result for the price to fall again  .

Bitcoin will end the year with $8k-$12k price.

8k to 12k usd ? that seems to small for me   . didnt you see that the price is now going thru 6k usd ? after a week and two  ,the price could also reach to 8k and so on  .
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:53:24 AM

If you really know the Bitcoin potential and every year market situation you don't speak like that. Because every year some increment was happening in April and May, so don't think it was a fake pump. End of the year prediction is comes true or not but still many peoples are believe the Bitcoin so we are all expecting 2017 end result for this year.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:37:15 PM

Fundamentally, strongly believe that value would be an easy mark for Bitcoin to reach this year, We have seen some good news in the market that may become very effective before the end of the year, some of these good news will really attract lots of investors to bitcoin and majority of them will make investment that will boost the price to at least $10k.

I am not expecting much investment from very large financial institutions until next year because majority of them are presently using this year to debate and work out their plans on using the cryptocurrency to move their market forward and I believe everything will be settled this year for it to manifest big time in the market next year.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:41:55 PM

Let's keep on hoping for this one because last year is not a good year for cryptocurrency, if we hit the $10k price again I hope we will not drop below that again. Bitcoin price are slowly pumping every month, and creating its peak every month I just hope it will continue until the end of December 2019. My personal prediction would be aroung $12500 this year, will try to have more bet on this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: