Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luring hunters to promote bounties  (Read 1555 times)
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:16:04 PM

A good reputation bounty manager can more easily attract bounty hunters, moreover they usually have their own community so they already have participants.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:16:58 PM

And I had the opposite. Proven and respected bounty manager conducted projects that eventually turned out to be non-working. It is a pity, of course, that this is happening. But no one is immune from mistakes.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:18:22 PM

You are right we should only find and promote high quality projects and if we have even 1 percent doubt in any project we should not promote it, secondly we should look for project that has already raised enough funds ro continue the project because if you promote a project for many weeks and in the end you come to know that the project has failed to raise enough funds so bounty hunters will not get anything such news is always heart breaking so its better to promote only projects that will continue either from seed or pre funding from private investors.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:22:50 PM

What I've learnt about bounties so far
1)many bounty hunters are joining bounties that has huge stake allocations like 300,000$ upward ,some are even after the 1000000$ ones well I've stop hunting for projects that lure hunters with huge rewards as many of them are plain rubbish

2)I've learn to always join bounties that are already listed and trading with good volume and mind you these bounties always have low bounty rewards like 75k to 100k but there is high assurance of selling your tokens if you wish to ,not keeping coins that will never see the light of the days again ,I mean tokens that will never get listed

3)there are few bounty managers that I respect ,they take there job very serious and I always like to follow them ,waiting for them to launch new bounties ,I prefer to join 4-5 projects in a year than promoting shitcoins

I think your reasoning is unreasonable, many people are looking for and participating in bounties with pools from $ 10k to about $ 100k. It makes them believe that this bounty will actually bring money to them, not the bounties with unrealistic pool numbers with the current situation.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:29:43 PM

a high bid in a prize at promotion bounty we must be of suspicious ,from where the funds are allocations without reach a goal at softcap or hardcap ,be aware of when events occur experience is important in order to avoid shitcoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

In my experience, choosing a bounty campaign is a lottery. Even if you check the project, there is no guarantee that you will earn anything. I've been in campaigns for projects who claims that they reached hard cap, but later they just disappeared.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:52:59 PM

Now it is difficult to find a decent project in the falling ICO's market. It's always a lottery. Sometimes even a careful analysis of the project given't the expected profit. Recently I participated in the project of a manager I always trusted. Payment was in a coin that was in TOP.As a result, in the final for all hunters the stakes was cut in a half.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:54:01 PM

1)many bounty hunters are joining bounties that has huge stake allocations like 300,000$ upward ,some are even after the 1000000$ ones well I've stop hunting for projects that lure hunters with huge rewards as many of them are plain rubbish

2)I've learn to always join bounties that are already listed and trading with good volume and mind you these bounties always have low bounty rewards like 75k to 100k but there is high assurance of selling your tokens if you wish to ,not keeping coins that will never see the light of the days again ,I mean tokens that will never get listed

3)there are few bounty managers that I respect ,they take there job very serious and I always like to follow them ,waiting for them to launch new bounties ,I prefer to join 4-5 projects in a year than promoting shitcoins

Good. Then you can leave all those USD millions to people who chase big money and are not worried about missing a shot once or twice. Your call!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:59:10 PM

You are right in your submission .
This goes to show how dishonest some of these projects are.
I had an ugly experience with one of such projects ..boltcoin project.
Initially ,it was stated on the bounty thread that allocations would be 5million boltcoin token.
At the end of the bounty program, they came up with a ridiculous excuse and reduced allocations from 5million tokens to just 100k.
It is annoying.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:32:15 PM

It happens, of course, in different ways. but
I also noticed that ICO campaigns that promise high rewards. usually end up very bad.
I agree that it is best to join projects. which have a finished product and high volume tokens traded on the stock exchange. However, such projects are becoming less and less.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:40:54 PM

joining a bounty that already listed in exchange never guarantee you a good amount earning because if you join it i think many people already join it so the total rewards already small with many people join it you will receive a small reward too
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:57:54 PM

joining a bounty that already listed in exchange never guarantee you a good amount earning because if you join it i think many people already join it so the total rewards already small with many people join it you will receive a small reward too

It is better to join the bounty campaign of the project that listed on the exchange than wasting time with the new token. New projects can fail easily or get dumped after getting listed on the exchange.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:16:49 PM

I don't join project just because it promised big rewards for bounty hunters because with my experience, project like that just want to lure many bounty hunters to promote their projects that they also don't have any productive way to do so rather than bounty. Most of the projects like this don't do well on exchange
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:22:00 PM

I don't agree with this because I know most hunters are wise now not to choose bounties just because of the allocation.

Even those bounties already listed that you think can do well also disappoints most time. I do not want to mention names but toll today one of such still holds hunters rewards and has refused to distribute.

If I may ask, how do you qualify projects to be shit some of those ones you call shit might end up rewarding you beyond expectations.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:53:42 PM

You are right in your submission .
This goes to show how dishonest some of these projects are.
I had an ugly experience with one of such projects ..boltcoin project.
Initially ,it was stated on the bounty thread that allocations would be 5million boltcoin token.
At the end of the bounty program, they came up with a ridiculous excuse and reduced allocations from 5million tokens to just 100k.
It is annoying.
wow, that's a big scammer and I'm sure if their community will decrease even because they make mistakes even though it's not fatal ... just remind, never look at bounty because allocations are big but look at products and teams

kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:11:23 PM

bounty is now not like the previous year's bounty. I have received 0.6 BTC in 1 project. but now after many FUDs have damaged fundraising, the bounty has become very bad. now. very difficult to find a good bounty. I get a lot of shitcoin and scam projects.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:13:55 PM

You can´t expect that bounty allocation is around 300 000USD, the reality is that bounty allocation is around 10 times less than team thinks, so the real allocation is around 30 000USD, now, calculate if there will be only 1000 participants, how big would be your reward?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:32:48 PM

The ones offering more than $1 million are definitely a waste of time, there is no way that their token will be worth that much when released on the exchanges when presale investors and bounty hunters dump. The value of total distribution will most likely be a few hundred dollars

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:49:58 PM

When I joined bounty newly I was always doing all this big allocation bounties. Thinking I will make it big after sharing and listing, till I learnt a better lesson. It's advisable to research very well, most of this huge allocation bounties end up as scam,only few even end up listing. Then after listing, you will be disappointed. Already trading bounties are the best, anytime and any day.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:50:19 PM

Bounties with high bounty allocations will have millions of participant but the value of their token is not guaranteed at all.  I have learned that lesson as well  and this is why I try to  join quality projects  and the amount of the reward is not on the first place in the selection process any more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: