Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luring hunters to promote bounties  (Read 1555 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:56:51 AM

I also noticed that bounties that offers huge allocations are mostly scams that's why i avoided most of them because it's just a waste of time. I agree that with a reputable bounty manager the project is most likely to succeed and bounty hunters will be paid.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:32:25 PM

What I've learnt about bounties so far
1)many bounty hunters are joining bounties that has huge stake allocations like 300,000$ upward ,some are even after the 1000000$ ones well I've stop hunting for projects that lure hunters with huge rewards as many of them are plain rubbish

2)I've learn to always join bounties that are already listed and trading with good volume and mind you these bounties always have low bounty rewards like 75k to 100k but there is high assurance of selling your tokens if you wish to ,not keeping coins that will never see the light of the days again ,I mean tokens that will never get listed

3)there are few bounty managers that I respect ,they take there job very serious and I always like to follow them ,waiting for them to launch new bounties ,I prefer to join 4-5 projects in a year than promoting shitcoins

Low reward bounty doesn't mean you will earn the reward low too. If the project is good, then the token value will increasing later.
I saw some bounties in the past with reward above $1mil, were not able to achieve their hardcap, even the softcap.
The investors prefer to investing in ICO project which doesn't have bounty or have small bounty reward.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:44:59 PM

1)many bounty hunters are joining bounties that has huge stake allocations like 300,000$ upward ,some are even after the 1000000$ ones well I've stop hunting for projects that lure hunters with huge rewards as many of them are plain rubbish
I think that you should not miss all the projects that allocate a large amount of money for promotion, sometimes there are worthy projects.

2)I've learn to always join bounties that are already listed and trading with good volume and mind you these bounties always have low bounty rewards like 75k to 100k but there is high assurance of selling your tokens if you wish to ,not keeping coins that will never see the light of the days again ,I mean tokens that will never get listed
Participating in such bounty companies does not earn a lot of money

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

Have learnt this the hard way though.  Many bounties that promises to pay bounties above 500k$ are either scam ot a means to let hunters work for them for free. Its better to go for low budget but reliable bounties than the unreliable high budget ones

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:12:39 PM

You have held a wise idea for you. But for many, they have different opinion about joining bounty campaigns. For me, instead of joining already exchange listed projects, I would like to take risks joining brand new as there is high chance that I would get many tokens than the one listed. So I always prefer take risks.
you become a very brave person when you dare to take the risk of joining a new project and not yet registered.
with their new concept it could be a very good project even better than projects that have been registered.
even though the risk of scam is certainly greater.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:42:42 PM

Have learnt this the hard way though.  Many bounties that promises to pay bounties above 500k$ are either scam ot a means to let hunters work for them for free. Its better to go for low budget but reliable bounties than the unreliable high budget ones
not always it is like you said. I know a lot of people who participated in the bounty with high reward and received very good money
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

what I learned from the bounty so far is that there are many ICO projects that fail to reach softcap even though the team is good, the project is good, but investors are not interested in investing. most bounty hunters see the allocation given.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:43:24 PM

1. I know about this, yes, most bounties with large allocations are indicated as scammers. When I analyze a bounty project, I always set a total allocation of no more than $ 1,500,000 and the rest will definitely be garbage.
2. So far I have never followed a bounty whose token has already been exchanged unless the payment is btc or eth, the average bounty is that the payment with a token that has been listed is low.
3. Yup the manager is the main thing I see, I also have a reliable manager and on average I follow projects from him.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:03:38 PM

what I learned from the bounty so far is that there are many ICO projects that fail to reach softcap even though the team is good, the project is good, but investors are not interested in investing. most bounty hunters see the allocation given.
The fact is that even though the project reaches a difficult point, it does not guarantee that we can make a profit.
so we really need to be smart in choosing projects because sometimes the projects we ignore are actually projects that are finally developing well.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:18:55 PM

The fact is that even though the project reaches a difficult point, it does not guarantee that we can make a profit.
so we really need to be smart in choosing projects because sometimes the projects we ignore are actually projects that are finally developing well.
The same logic is used for selecting the marketers and bounty hunters in the online business sectors. These points are actual till today, so instead of moaning searching the potential projects is the only exit from this trap. Projects are no more profitable in the downtrend market conditions and they are also trapped to red market prices.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:22:54 PM

I agree that it is better to pay attention to projects with a small pool, but which are already listed on the exchange. But I do not agree that it is necessary to participate in 4-5 projects per year, in this case it is impossible to earn any significant amount.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:57:33 PM

Actually i'm just always to participate to those known bounty manager. But they have a time are luring us to those have some huge bounty allocation but in the end it was failed or success, But must better to be success because we can earn some coins on that than to failed and it will to nothing.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:10:07 PM

Luring hunters earn huge shitcoins in their wallet then don't know what else to do. In a year only earn and promote 4-5 ICOs or IEO, that's perfect.

Not exactly, because it is better to have more bounties and be well diversificated in terms of job done to get new tokens into your wallet.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:28:15 PM

I also mostly stick to my favorite bounty manager and participate in those bounties that he leads. Well, if I really liked the project, then I also participate in it.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:41:31 PM

of course even if that bounty scam or not payiny, because big reward give more attract to hunter even if the price nonsense like above 1 milion $.
i dont know if bounty above 1m$ give paying or not,but always got many participant, big reward doesn't mean you will got paying.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:13:23 PM

There is no guarantee here, yes it is good to listen and learn from what a lot of persons have to say but always make your judgment to be final, use your instinct, nothing is absolutely guaranteed, what works for a particular period of time may not work later on, not all already trading bounties are profitable, a lot are just paltry sums, I had a bounty that I had felt was already trading and the period before their allocation they dumped more than 1000 times to its fallen value, Imagine someone that was promised $100 may not be able to receive up $10 that is if it doesn't dump further after distribution

bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:19:26 PM

For bounties that already have a market, it is indeed very good except that if you just follow it, maybe you will not get enough rewards, unlike the bounty that uses the stake system even though I know it is 50:50 likely to succeed, but the reward offered is enough not bad if the project was successful and until now it is still worth it in my opinion for a bounty that uses the stake system.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:43:30 PM

3)there are few bounty managers that I respect ,they take there job very serious and I always like to follow them ,waiting for them to launch new bounties ,I prefer to join 4-5 projects in a year than promoting shitcoins

I always checked the potential of the project more than the rewards the team is giving to the bounty hunters if it's possible I'd like a project that is already in the market and the distribution is within one or two months after the bounty campaign,  until now there are a lot of projects that I've promoted that I haven't received my rewards.
I have not seen anyone answer why most of this projects never get hunters rewarded, some even in 18 months. Sometimes I see it as been planned by all ICOs and sometimes most of them do not want to sell the bitcoin collected in the market to start the project to benefit from the bitcoin rally.Project listed rarely get pumped also

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:10:08 PM

What you are saying is very true and I think it's a nice advice to all bounty hunters. We are sick and tired of promoting shit projects all in the name of expecting higher rewards.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:18:06 PM

All your points are valid and true. Shockingly most hunters haven't paid attention to these. It is better to join legit bounties that offer less than to work for more than two months, in some cases, and get nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: