Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:21:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luring hunters to promote bounties  (Read 1555 times)
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:36:50 PM

most of the scams projects promising big rewards for their campaigns.. if i would see such kind of project i would not even check their thread  Grin Grin Grin it is scam  Grin Grin

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 11:03:51 PM

In the past, it's ok to have this huge stakes because we have great projects and they really create value in the market, but now those hundreds thousands of stakes seem worthless I myself received over 100k of a token that I've promoted and that value only amount to $15 and I'm glad that I dump it is now worth zero in the market.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:21:10 PM

What I've learnt about bounties so far
1)many bounty hunters are joining bounties that has huge stake allocations like 300,000$ upward ,some are even after the 1000000$ ones well I've stop hunting for projects that lure hunters with huge rewards as many of them are plain rubbish

2)I've learn to always join bounties that are already listed and trading with good volume and mind you these bounties always have low bounty rewards like 75k to 100k but there is high assurance of selling your tokens if you wish to ,not keeping coins that will never see the light of the days again ,I mean tokens that will never get listed

3)there are few bounty managers that I respect ,they take there job very serious and I always like to follow them ,waiting for them to launch new bounties ,I prefer to join 4-5 projects in a year than promoting shitcoins

I am also a victim of that illusion. When the bounty was began, the manager indicated that 5% of the total budget will allocate in bounty programs. In fact, I am happy when the bounty ends because I am only the member participant and 50% of allocated budget in signature campaign will my reward. But 2 weeks after it ends,it becomes 0.5%. What a great disaster for me. I thought I already a millionaire but it goes nothing.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:54:12 PM

There are more than enough bounties out there to participate in but it takes the hard working person and those who take time to research and learn to notice a good project which most times already have products and some also trading. Not all projects uses huge stake allocations to lure bounty hunters to promote their projects, some really pay as they say.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:55:45 PM

Don't pay attention to huge bounty pools. Better think about product and value of each token. Better have less tokens but liquid token

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:58:35 PM

Don't pay attention to huge bounty pools. Better think about product and value of each token. Better have less tokens but liquid token
personally i am not 100% huge bounty pool.often its value decrease alot when listing in market.cause its huge  pool many bounty hunter in hurry to liquid it in bitcoin or fiat.maybe bounty pool like harmoney could b our choice.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:12:27 AM

When it comes to bounty, reputation is of utmost importance. Gone are the days that bounty hunters should be deceived by mere pool.
It is no more about the bounty pool and those that can be easily deceived will be newbies. Most especially those who feel bounty is still very much lucrative. Things have really changed.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:40:26 AM

When it comes to bounty, reputation is of utmost importance. Gone are the days that bounty hunters should be deceived by mere pool.
That reputation might help you to choose a legit bounty, but that does not guarantee you'll earn a good reward.

It is no more about the bounty pool and those that can be easily deceived will be newbies. Most especially those who feel bounty is still very much lucrative. Things have really changed.
If it's deceiving, that will affect the reputation of the project, and with bad reputation, that would affect the coin or token performance when listed in exchange. Like I said, the main concern now is how are the bounty hunters earn a good amount as promise prior to the sale when it will dump when listed?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xysheeh03

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:30:24 AM

Just stick to the bounty managers that are trusted ones in order to receive your satisfactory rewards. Bounty allocations are just an imaginary assumption, even when the bounty allocation is so huge, it is not an assurance that you would receive much more rewards since majority of the tokens drops their prices after being listed.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:48:21 AM

of course even if that bounty scam or not payiny, because big reward give more attract to hunter even if the price nonsense like above 1 milion $.
i dont know if bounty above 1m$ give paying or not,but always got many participant, big reward doesn't mean you will got paying.
The scam project has similarity with the legit project, they won't give a difference because it will make every bounty hunters suspicious of the project they are running. So as bounty hunters will be fooled if you only look at the distribution of the stake to be distributed and this is not recommended. Bounty hunters must be careful about distinguishing between scam projects and legit projects, not just judging from the payment side. I'm sure when the bounty hunter gets a small amount of payment but he chooses the right project, he will get a profit and maybe the profits will increase when the project is sold in the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:23:23 PM

1)many bounty hunters are joining bounties that has huge stake allocations like 300,000$ upward ,some are even after the 1000000$ ones well I've stop hunting for projects that lure hunters with huge rewards as many of them are plain rubbish

2)I've learn to always join bounties that are already listed and trading with good volume and mind you these bounties always have low bounty rewards like 75k to 100k but there is high assurance of selling your tokens if you wish to ,not keeping coins that will never see the light of the days again ,I mean tokens that will never get listed

3)there are few bounty managers that I respect ,they take there job very serious and I always like to follow them ,waiting for them to launch new bounties ,I prefer to join 4-5 projects in a year than promoting shitcoins

I am also a victim of that illusion. When the bounty was began, the manager indicated that 5% of the total budget will allocate in bounty programs. In fact, I am happy when the bounty ends because I am only the member participant and 50% of allocated budget in signature campaign will my reward. But 2 weeks after it ends,it becomes 0.5%. What a great disaster for me. I thought I already a millionaire but it goes nothing.

sometimes it is really annoying if at any time the gift manager can change the budget allocation that will be given to the people who participate in it, while in the regulation there is no notification if at any time budget allocation can be changed. therefore before we decide to participate in promoting the project to be launched, we must be able to choose a trusted manager who certainly has a good reputation from the success of previous projects

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:03:44 PM

In my opinion, many projects make bounty hunters pay attention to them by hanging a large sum of money with their tokens but the value of the bonus is very low when it lists. so selecting a project and learning it thoroughly will ensure more payment and avoid participating in a scam project.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:12:16 PM

In my opinion, many projects make bounty hunters pay attention to them by hanging a large sum of money with their tokens but the value of the bonus is very low when it lists. so selecting a project and learning it thoroughly will ensure more payment and avoid participating in a scam project.
assessment of the project before joining the bounty we must do it a lot of bounties come every day and not all have quality, depending on our skills so that we get profit from bounty

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:50:13 PM

big allocation or famous bounty manager is not a guarantee that project will be successful, the most important thing is to look at the product and the team that is in it
Kwansimaa

Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:30:02 PM

most project managers are found of luring bounty hunters to promote their projects promising huge allocations which they end up not fulfilling. To me I deem it a great honor of my precious time to work or promote projects that are already trading with bounties but less allocations. With such, you know at the back of your mind you wont end up holding a shitcoin.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:44:19 AM

big allocation or famous bounty manager is not a guarantee that project will be successful, the most important thing is to look at the product and the team that is in it
Indeed, I am interested in joining in a bounty campaign if the bounty manager is good. Besides that, the project itself was very decisive for me to join and promote. But if it's already trading in the market, I will definitely join to promote because it must be a good project
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:35:39 AM

I've seen some bounty allocation as high as $1 million, but this is not realistic because the token is not yet in the market and it's just a speculation price, without a guaranty that the price will be traded at that price, if you are an old bounty hunter you know that this is not a realistic price and you will instead look on the project, rather than the price.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:53:28 AM

I've seen some bounty allocation as high as $1 million, but this is not realistic because the token is not yet in the market and it's just a speculation price, without a guaranty that the price will be traded at that price, if you are an old bounty hunter you know that this is not a realistic price and you will instead look on the project, rather than the price.

They followed the trend in the past, and I've seen some of these bounty reward working in the past, but when bitcoin dump, things changes.
I believe the team can give the reward if they can raise a good amount but having a problem now with lack of investors, even if they put more than a million, bounty hunters already understand they'll not gonna make a good reward as the tokens might not sell at ICO price.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:39:47 PM

I was a victim of this thing when bounty hunting wasn't anymore lucrative and some bunch of bounty managers started cheating bounty hunters. The pool allocation is just a figure which is written there so I do not believe in this either. It is just to lure us into doing their advertisement for them.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:45:50 PM

It's as if bounty hunting has met it's end. I can count more than 50 bounties I took part in since last year and as of today there are yet to pay. I think it's time to move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: