Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12935 times)
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:29:22 AM

Believe it or not, it is the choice of each of us. Cryptocurrencies are the future from which you cannot hide behind closed doors. As for the loss of funds by investors, I can say the following. Those who came into crypto 2-3 years ago, are still in the black. And those who invested at the peak past bull market, will be able to make a profit in a year or two. This is provided that they have not invested them in shitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:46:56 AM

I dont think we should be preaching such words anymore as anyone should decide what is good for them or not , many as label it scam but the ones that believe never stop pushing as the going is sweet now and I believe so much that the whole world will embrace it at last so if you know yourself better never let it too late.

Nickz46

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:58:27 AM

No one is forcing you to believe in crypto. Believe it or not its still up to you. But for me, i really do believe in crypto. Like joining in many projects like the dencoin tokens which has a great impact for me for having a hood aource of investment. So believe or not to believe in cryptocurrency is a private matter for everyone. Here, no one forces you to believe in it, because it is not a religion that is based on faith. In cryptocurrency, cold settlement and knowledge of this particular type of market is needed. And you should always keep in mind that investing in cryptocurrency has a moderate risk. But I can till you that taking risk also resulting good for your future.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:23:09 AM

We definitely should believe in cryptocurrency.  There is no doubt that prices are kind of volatile sometimes but not withstanding,  there are moments of wins that we don't even deserve. So, what are we saying? Crypto should be believe 100%.
not everyone must believe in crypto currencies, but for investors, the belief and patience in investing is needed for the main capital in investing with crypto currencies because the risk in investing is very large

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:38:00 AM

The idea behind crypto works more than the idea behind banking this is why I personally belief in crypto ,its safer and no body will know how much you really worth unless you say it out yourself not to talk of the transaction speed ,the process is just faster and better ,its the future technology that will actually works

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:29:46 AM

Crypto holder should have the virtue of patience. BTC will get so rare and valuable when the whole world population adopts it.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:36:54 AM

For me, there's a lot a good thing that the crypto can give with us. Alot of reasons also to believe in them. Just like for example, we are getting payed by working here in tje market. Having a good project to be in was giving you alot of benefits. So the mere fact, believe it or not crypto was a great side job for making a good profits. Like joining in many projects like the dencoin tokens which has a great impact for me for having a hood aource of investment. So believe or not to believe in cryptocurrency is a private matter for everyone. But for me, I learn alot of things being in the crypto so I must say I am thankful even if it cost me alot of time.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:41:41 AM

A posteriori believes that knowledge comes from experience. If you want to believe I think you must try it by yourself. Those who believed in cryptocurrency might encourage you believe because they actually knew this world. But some people who didn't know bitcoin will just probably tell you negative views about it. If you really want to believe don't just believe in hearsay, find a way if you want to believe. Start it by digging an information about crypto.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:06:31 AM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

we believe in cryptocurency because there are many people who can prove the benefits they receive ... but all things must have risks ... but for me the most important thing is the trust and perseverance of everything we do, especially in cryptocurency that requires analysis from various markets and every coin movement ... if it's wrong then it will disappear and if it's true then we can get profit ...

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:13:46 AM

why should you believe in crpto? you should believe in and invest in it especially now that bitcoin prices and other altcoins are very low so you have the possibility to invest in cheap cost and earn big money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:26:07 AM

why should you believe in crpto? you should believe in and invest in it especially now that bitcoin prices and other altcoins are very low so you have the possibility to invest in cheap cost and earn big money.
all of us believe cryptocurrency could make rich only in several years if we hold it.i saw it to people around me.they collected much money on 2017 only from holding bitcoin.and now i hope it could happen to me.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:45:40 PM

Of course, we must believe that our activity in the cryptocurrency market will bring us good luck and good profit.  But this does not mean that we should completely trust everything that the cryptocurrency market of users and all the information that sounds in all media regarding cryptocurrency say.  We must learn to analyze all available information in order to learn how to properly and adequately respond in difficult situations.  Even an elementary choice of coins for investment carries with it a very great difficulty, on which your results depend.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:32:06 PM

We must believe in cryptocurrency because its the medium through which we are going to get rich in some years to come especially when we patiently wait and hold our tokens. Cryptocurrency is no fake.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:45:53 PM

the losses suffered by some people because they lack trade knowledge and we must support cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency uses good technology for the future

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:40:17 AM

Believe crypto because it is a savior of the internet. It has made the internet a great place to live. I always thank those who started this whole idea. A world without its own currency is not a good place to live so it was a perfect decision for the world of internet to have its own currency, thus, crypto

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:31:13 PM

We definitely should believe in cryptocurrency.  There is no doubt that prices are kind of volatile sometimes but not withstanding,  there are moments of wins that we don't even deserve. So, what are we saying? Crypto should be believe 100%.
Surely it is good to trust and believe in crypto currency because volatility gives us chance to buy at low price and sell higher price, it is feature I like the most about crypto currency, it changes the price so we can get chance to save our future, buying at low price then holding is a very profitable business, so we the more we will trust the more we will get rich.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:50:10 PM

There are many reasons as to why we should believe in crypto and all it offers. Before now, to transact with someone who is another country we tend to use the banks, thus being under many rules etc. But nowadays it has been made easy by blockchain, all that is needed is to get the equivalent of the funds in any crypto and send to the person; thus one can see that crypto is setting a path to a better world.
Others includes decentralization etc, with time and improvements mass adoption will be achieved.
Morluril

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:22:23 AM

I think in cryptocurrency as I recognise single c, rather or next we desire yet apply it. And it's greater to study this instantly than next. Every yr it desire just get and reinforce its spot.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:29:29 PM

why should you believe in Crypto? you just have to believe in and invest in the coins that lead here because I believe that when the price rises it is a big money I can earn.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Claude46

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:05:12 PM

For me, there's a lot of reason why I believe in crypto. First it makes me grow such an individual upon on tje way i think. Because in crypto, you really need to think properly on how the way you choose good projects that make you benefited just like the dencoin tokens. And lastly, as I say I am getting a good profits here that why I really believe in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: