Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12935 times)
Doomfang

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:26:26 PM

The examination of considering in Crypto or not shouldn't get develop as whether single did not think in Crypto they'll not be behavior Crypto and I aloof add its not everybody that is fault with Crypto, a plenty are gaining marginally trading Crypto, it aloof need your effort to create clearance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:42:03 PM

crypto has changed the paradigm of the world economy, the Crypto system has created a renewal in the economy, crypto has transformed investment between complex shares into direct investment by everyone in everyday life using blockchain technology. so according to my system crypto will always be a lot of enthusiasts, and it will still be successful because crypto offers a direct trading system without cooperation.

ininf

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:59:48 PM

I achieve not anticipate that thither are whatever particular requisite representing this, I aloof require to explain that cryptocurrency resources in whatever example are even many draggy and bankable representing the forthcoming. Later each, this is the nearly excellent affair on the follower now.
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:04:13 PM

It returns a extremely hard think in crypto to be capable to support focussed all the more at this level that thither is a superlative dim sum. Not accepting in crypto is to be deed tired of assets in it. Disregardless of what the marketplace condition ballplayer be in crypto, single requires to be brave to hold on active. Thither is a superlative economic forthcoming representing crypto as of the many advantage imbedded in it. Although, various humans who started crypto initially ballplayer look cause to first quitting in arrears to no emboldening turn back from the specie in the marketplace on the other hand this should not be a common conclusion. It is the age to rise hard and stay focus on crypto and think in the forthcoming it has approach to propose.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:05:11 PM

Cryptocurrency have a great technology. Specially for PoW currency. They are real peer-to-peer Decentralized currency. This mean everybody can print money for itself. Very different with ICO or IEO. They are only some person to printing money. Maybe this is fully pre-mined
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:15:36 PM

With the mass adoption of Blockchain Technology by different companies cryptocurrencies has already prove them selves to be of good, as many find favour such as trading which has serve as employment opportunities for many persons round the grobe.
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:54:11 PM

They ballplayer unsuccessful on behavior commerce in crypto on the other hand it doesn't signify they desire break behavior it boulevardier.Crypto gave a plenty of profits to anyone who require profits hither ever because they entered hither in crypto planet. If expect or horseshit amble marketplace anybody buoy capable to move gain hither that's what I recognise almost in trading.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:03:25 PM

to work on customs as investors to manage with use of one as view to refer with one on option as the confidence on entrance to put with one on request of submission of order or use with terms of extensive on evaluation as possessing use of the strength on system to run on future trading with the bitcoin market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:35:11 PM

As we saw the ability of cryptocurrency to comeback from its nightmare the rapid downfall  of its market,We saw the collapse happen in the past year 2018 and after that we have seen the good movements of the crypto market which is already rising and now new projects are launched and as i know it will help the current situation of the market if investors will invest to the new projects.But now cryptocurrency investors are wiser than before.So I only recommend the Dencoin to join and to make investments in the project because it is a good project that launched in this year so expect more with this project.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Muzahn

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:42:06 PM

I'm not loss to keep safe the crypto, add no thing poor. A crypto marketplace in not comprehending. Occupation modern multiplication. And the cash of the modern procreation. Allow to the form cryptocurrency confirm its value.
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:49:58 PM

in my opinion it depends on the strategy that is owned by each individual, in my opinion not all crypto suffer losses, I have participated in the project and made a big profit. so if you assume that all crypto only gets a loss, it's wrong.
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:18:40 PM

If you don't understand crypto, don't inv at in it. Do your research and invest in good altcoins in order not to loose your funds. So Kuch profits are in crypto and at the same time like Forex, losses could come in faster than you think. Have a good portfolio spread and don't keep funds on Exchanges. It's better to be safe than sorry.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:30:20 PM

This is the market, and market yet is unstable, today Btc is growing-tomorrow the price on Btc can falls. The market is cyclical, how many times people predicted the fall of btc to 0? But this has not happened yet. And now after a prolonged fall, market is finally starting to recover.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:49:49 PM

We should believe on crypto because over time crypto gives a good profit for people who invest on it and also because blockchain technology is secure and it can be used on a lot of domains.
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:53:34 PM

in my opinion crypto is worth supporting , for crypto market to have  such a huge market capitalization in about 10 yrs of existence with all the set backs that are peculiar to every new technology , i perceive there is a bright and better future for cryptocurrency and the crypptoworld at large.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:55:12 PM

I think some people explore and invest in crypto at the wrong time. Imagine investing or buying a coin against a trend, most especially when it is going uptrend. I have had several of such experiences and i almost blamed myself for coming up at such times.
I just have this notion that we learn every day and i believe and confidence in cryptocurrency will one day take us ti where we desire.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:02:25 PM

We should believe on crypto because over time crypto gives a good profit for people who invest on it and also because blockchain technology is secure and it can be used on a lot of domains.
crypto benefits those who can use the crypto market to make a profit. there are also some young investors who lose their money instead of benefiting from the crypto investment made. but hopefully they can still trust and learn from the problems they are experiencing.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:00:36 PM

Have you taken time to know why crypto was created? If yes, then you should know it is meant to be supported 100%.
Let me tell you why, cryptocurrency brought a new concept one which makes it possible for transactions to take place on a peer-to-peer basis with as little charge as possible. This charge can't be compared with that collected by centralized systems of the world, as theirs is higher. Also with peer-to-peer basis that is to say no Intermediary.
There are other benefits, so to your question; YES, we should support and believe in what cryptocurrency has brought to the world.

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:28:25 PM

Yes we should as what cryptocurrency and blockchain brought to this world is one of its kind and certianly what everyone needs, in this way showing that it has what it takes to revolutionize the world as we know it. To make it more interesting, we can see the number of platforms coming in because they have seen the potential thereof and how bright the future is.

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:43:22 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is not always a sure bet, sometimes it works out fine and other times it doesn't. You have to be very careful and strategic with the way you pick the coins to invest in. I prefer the known coins to taking risk in new projects.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: