Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Limit your participation in IEO on exchanges that you trust  (Read 11718 times)
dabenko (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:22:49 PM

We are now in an era of IEO, where a lot of investors and traders are looking forward to participating in different IEOs in order to make their profit.

Just as much as we have seen a lot of them succeeded, does not mean it is a totally scam free means of token sale or marketing. Why because, there are some newly lunched exchanges, that have not spent so much time in the crypto space, yet are aspiring and already making moves to conduct IEO.

If you seriously desire to take part in IEO, which is a good move, either as a newbie and as an expert in trading and investment, limit yourself to exchanges that you trust, most especially those you have been using right from time or the top exchanges in the crypto space.
This is not an investment advise, but a warning to safeguard your assets.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:28:44 PM

That is very right and i think it is very important to spread awareness among newbies and general public about IEOs. I have noticed that with the success of IEOs on the bigger and reputable exchanges now even the smallest and new exchanges are also jumping on board and announcing IEOs i think this trend can be dangerous and we may once again see low projects getting funds and result in investor loss so we have to be very careful and choosy both about IEO and exchange.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:33:05 PM

We are now in an era of IEO, where a lot of investors and traders are looking forward to participating in different IEOs in order to make their profit.

Just as much as we have seen a lot of them succeeded, does not mean it is a totally scam free means of token sale or marketing. Why because, there are some newly lunched exchanges, that have not spent so much time in the crypto space, yet are aspiring and already making moves to conduct IEO.

If you seriously desire to take part in IEO, which is a good move, either as a newbie and as an expert in trading and investment, limit yourself to exchanges that you trust, most especially those you have been using right from time or the top exchanges in the crypto space.
This is not an investment advise, but a warning to safeguard your assets.

Directly or indirectly the exchange hosting the IEO are somewhat responsible for the success of the project. Hence, while choosing an ICO to be listed as IEO, popular exchange would use their expertise to research about the project as it would not just be a risk to the fame of the IEO selection team of the exchange but also to overall popularity of it. There are several example of failed IEOs failing the Exchange. So, exchanges (good ones) are making it easy for the investors to choose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:33:18 PM

I see a trend of Binance lanchpad, btt x10, fetch x6, celer x4 matic x2, it seems to me that the era IEO maybe coming to end, remember that the crypto is a high risk assets.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 06:32:08 PM

well, one of the arrival of that successful a project at the time launched with the IEOs.

One reason of back IEOs is I think that to reduce the failure rate at the time of fundraising with one of the IEOs will be seen many among as investors, traders, small communities who want to contribute a lot of aspects will the success of the IEOs.

so, I guess there is no limit to the people participating indeed and it depends on each individual while they analyse a project

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:36:53 PM

Just as much as we have seen a lot of them succeeded, does not mean it is a totally scam free means of token sale or marketing.

I would agree they are successful in raising funds, the question would be are they successful in delivering the products? And that is what I am thinking, the hype of the project is strong I hope they are able to meet the expectations of the investors.

This does not change the fact that the project can have a tendency to do an exit scam,  Everyone should only invest what they can afford to lose.  Profit is good but too much greed can lead to disaster.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:40:55 PM

I see a trend of Binance lanchpad, btt x10, fetch x6, celer x4 matic x2, it seems to me that the era IEO maybe coming to end, remember that the crypto is a high risk assets.
IEO won't end that easy. I think this is pretty good way for a tokensale. But, it has bad side especially for people that never do any research before investing (drowned by they hype of IEO). Therefore here the OP tried to warn us to be careful in what we do to avoid scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:42:40 PM

I thought that people already know it that it is not good to provide KYC informations and money to an exchange which is not estabilished and trusted enough.  Smiley

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:44:31 PM

I don’t agree with limiting participation; what matter is the project
Are they reliable and real ? Consists of good product?

Ieo went well on bw and dobitrade exchanges; so the exchange platform is merely an added advantage
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 06:51:49 PM

I prefer IEO only in large exchanges, and the rest I don't care. IEOs in small exchanges like LAToken will not be profitable and it's just a waste of time. maybe there are still many who think IEO is very good, but they are not aware that the IEO also has a potential scam. so always pay attention to every project that you will invest.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:00:44 PM

You are very correct despite the fact that some IEO have succeeded such as the binance coin and tether most others will simply end up as scam because since they know that ICO scam is no longer paying the will move to IEO which is now the new trend, and even the tether IEO on bitfinix is now having some issue. So we all need to be careful before we invest.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:19:24 PM

IEO is good and I like the IEO. but to invest I started not interested in new projects. IEO, STO or ICO all look to me the same, all about funding new projects. and now the new project has been difficult to develop. so even though the sale was a success today, it can't be sure whether it will be good when the trade is opened.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:20:42 PM

Therefore the selection is currently highly recommended and in tightening the success of a project, of course I also conducted a separate analysis before following the IEO in the future, from a number of exchanges I would prefer the bigger and professional in that case so they would take care of all investors to their success, cannot be blamed like that because it is only an inaccurate condition, this is all for crypto progress and of course crypto is the highest risk, ICO is now in a bad time and IEO is the savior for all projects to better filter what is good and bad, everything depends on someone's perspective.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:33:09 PM

how ico also the ieo will be both successful and failures, we have to do our research well before investing, in my opinion the exchange that proposes them are indirectly responsable for their success / failure...
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:03:57 PM

There will always be scam attempt no matter how secured the system is ,it will be better for everyone to do better research on IEO projects before investing no matter which exchange the IEO is on

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:22:30 PM

Many new exchanges are now copycating the bigger exchanges trying to launch IEO projects too,investors and newbies should be very careful ,invest in IEO from bigger exchanges only that's the only way to be safe from scammers now ,don't be fooled ,newer exchanges is the only way scammers can scam innocent victims through IEO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:31:24 PM

Of course, even in the formal financial sector, a lot of caution is always recommended when choosing an investment instrument. I believe that this should be even more important when investing in assets as volatile and unpredictable as cryptocurrencies. In fact, it seems that currently there are enough failed alternatives in the ICO market, so the continue emergence of new and repetitive altcoins seems to have no reason to be, so every time you have to be more suspicious and distrustful when choosing an investment in the crypto market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:36:37 PM

IEO won't end that easy. I think this is pretty good way for a tokensale. But, it has bad side especially for people that never do any research before investing (drowned by they hype of IEO). Therefore here the OP tried to warn us to be careful in what we do to avoid scam.
IEOs can be a good way to counter scam projects. But everything that is new can be attractive for everyone, but as time goes by, you will see that it is no different than the others. Even, I guess scammers will also develop on this matter.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:42:20 PM

To be frank participating in IEO on relatively new exchange is not safe because those exchanges have earn the trust of investors and there isn't any evidence or proof of conviction that they're are here to stay so its advisable to participate in IOE on established exchanges
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:45:01 PM

IEOs are a new investing model and a trend nowadays. It is expected that many new exchanges will also
participate and it is a good advice to stick only to the well known and trusted ones.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: