Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is favourite bounty in 2019??  (Read 11756 times)
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:19:17 AM

Indeed, many encountered scam projects and I myself experienced this, this made me discouraged. But seeing the Tele project gave me hope and this changed my view of ICO, even though it was running but giving good performance and hopefully the community was able to survive and the team was able to develop it properly.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:23:51 AM

I would personally suggest you to join veil bounty project because lately it has been shilled hugely. I can see a fake pump on its price.
Another can be the one started yesterday by sapta, one of the moderator of the forum, Etherbase bounty campaign. I would promote it if I was not wearing bitvest.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:45:46 AM

Of course, now everyone expresses his sympathy for the project, the signature of which they has.
If we recall the rewards for the year, it turns out that there are no significant profits. I remember only the XYO project (May 2018). All the rest, which are traded on the exchange, quickly fell in price, it makes no sense to sell.
What will be the best in 2019, we will find out later. Clairvoyants here do not report Wink.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:49:49 AM

I think most of us experienced the same fate and 2018 is not good year for bounty hunters. But i still managed to profit 10 ETH for me this is my favorite, blockbank bounty which i only get to sell before 2018 ends. The first quarter of 2019 is not looking good for me maybe in the second quarter hoping to get profits from bounties that i am doing.
Wow that was a good amount tbh, 2018-2019 is the dead of bounty. Most of my friends who still work on bounties talk to me, they said bounty is not worth anymore, because most of them are scam and it's hard to get money and profit from bounty. I'm surprised you still can get that amount on last year, good job.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:07:03 AM

I have bad experience when I was participated with bounty campaign sometime ago. Just got a little money and it was made me hopeless to take part again. I think this situation is not good time to join bounty campaign, you will find difficult way to convince a good project or bad project. So as I decided to leave it and looked for signature campaign which paid with BTC and I got it gratefully. For me joining bounty campaign is not worth anymore since there are many project that failed or even end with scammed its investor. 

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:24:42 AM

I stopped participating in bounty year back. After lots of unsuccessful projects I have may be my mistake of choosing wrong project. I wonder still anyone getting profit from bounty . If it is please share us your story.

There are not many good bounties to join in this year because other projects using IEO to promote their project.
Many bounty hunters stop joining bounty because it is not too profitable anymore.
But on the other hand, the fewer hunters joining campaign, the more the reward we will get. But of course, if we find a good bounty first.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:30:51 AM

I stopped participating in bounty year back. After lots of unsuccessful projects I have may be my mistake of choosing wrong project. I wonder still anyone getting profit from bounty . If it is please share us your story.
I got nothing in this year but shitcoins. I'm still waiting from the bounty the I earned amidst 2017 and 2018 but it seems that it won't come anymore due to regulation and the market condition. Ideally, it's not recommended to join in any bounty campaign nowadays if you aren't patient enough.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:15:27 AM

there are a lot of fraudulent cases in the ico project, but I'm sure of the project that I'm following right now. they have a real team and a good work map, I believe that the Ammut project has a great chance of success in the ico market.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:32:58 AM

Sometimes the results of the bounty are unexpected, at first bounty which we consider to have good prospects but ultimately the results are not satisfactory. but projects that were previously not well predicted ultimately can produce something satisfying. I always face things like that and in my opinion this is a sensation that we cannot avoid.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:47:48 AM

I also took a break last year,but now I'm trying to re-participate in the campaigns.But last year it was bad with payments.Will a profit or not,I don't know.I will not advise,because there is already a choice for everyone.And I'm not a Pro,here a lot depends on luck
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:04:55 AM

I also took a break last year,but now I'm trying to re-participate in the campaigns.But last year it was bad with payments.Will a profit or not,I don't know.I will not advise,because there is already a choice for everyone.And I'm not a Pro,here a lot depends on luck
Fortune, sometimes people who are tired work energetically and eagerly but don't get rewarded.
we must be careful in participating in various campaign programs so that we can avoid bad things.
do not be easily discouraged and always optimistic if one day we can be successful and can get from everything we do.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:13:45 AM

I haven't had success in bounty hunting lately, out of all five projects four of them sucks, and seems to be scam, i only have success at populous bounty recently, which happens to be a established coin, i think we are better off with signature campaign now because most of the bounty campaigns now are scam, i'd rather join a bounty campaign that pays with ethereum or a coin that has a decent volume.
niisarearning (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:01:13 AM

I joined a bounty lately but I already left since I've found a better campaign. There's still few people that says it is profitable because they've found a decent one but majority of them will say that it's no longer profitable because of the existence of too many scam projects. To secure your bounty reward is to choose a good manager that's liable to all of his actions with the bounty that he manage. A bounty manager that has integrity when it comes to choice of project.
I dont agree with that i have participated with well reputed bounty manager some even started a company some like tokensuite finally end upto not worth for any one lots of Failed project even they are endorsing scam projects also .
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:11:28 AM

We never knew if we don't give a try to join some bounties to figure it out which is our favorite. This bear market bounty campaigns also lame and some are unsuccessful, some are adjusting because of the market's situation, some are successful projects but not quite good enough of their distribution rewards.
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:18:55 AM

The bear market affected a lot of projects. Veil is my favourite bounty for 2019. I started the project when it trades at $0.22 and right now it trades at $0.37, it also come with a lot of benefits like , staking and Mining system.

sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:28:44 AM

Nothing I thought  Huh most of ICO'S launch on bearish market are failed or even scam and fraud. Last project I followed who give a decent profit is in 2018. Good time for doing Bounty work's are in bull market 2020 maybe crypto will shine again.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:30:33 AM

so far i just joined bounty on platform bountyhive. and most of them not gonna make you dissapointed.
although it little payment but you still got your not end on scam project

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:36:42 AM

so far i just joined bounty on platform bountyhive. and most of them not gonna make you dissapointed.
although it little payment but you still got your not end on scam project
before joining, you must explore in detail so that you are not exposed to fraud.
even though the project only paid a little but it was better than not producing at all or the project was a scam.
maybe this year there will be a good and profitable project.
so be patient and stay optimistic.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:43:36 AM

I think that's a possibility everyone of us my try, though there are lot's of unprofitable bounties in the crypto world. But I can vouch for you that, you should try Miracletele bounty because that's what am doing now. Come thank me later.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:50:19 AM

There are really very few projects, the last good project was Vanta and Content Protocol but they are already over, now I think to take up Harmony.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: