Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB accused of money laundering for terrorist and market manipulation-->DUMP?  (Read 792 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:55:06 PM

Probably just the usual pump by CZ and friends.  Grin I think they also annunced margin trading on Binance exchange.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:51:31 PM

We cant simply trust any website on the internet. I can myself post an article on a random site and announce that this is the truth but in reality it isn't.
Binance has implemented the KYC norm long ago and it has also triggered partnership with various firms in order to increase it's security and eliminate money laundering.
Last month Binance had made a partnership with blockchain analytics firm CipherTrace and today I got to know that it has also partnered with Elliptic to improve regulatory compliances.
With all these stuff Binance is doing, accusing it for money laundering might be a big deal.

Source:https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-unveils-latest-compliance-partnership-targeting-anti-money-laundering

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:05:54 PM

If i dumped every time i heard fud Smiley

I really don't like some of CZ actions but that story is full of bullshit. So no dump from me.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:24:34 PM

Didn't want to mention, but I feel like it is a counter-attack from Faketoshi trying to take revenge of BSV delisting from Binance.
However, imo CZ is a tough guy and he will not bend to Faketoshi instead he will fight with his "expensive lawyers" as once said by CZ.

The news site (AmbCrypto) is shit with tons of ads. I instantly closed the tab when I visited and couldn't read the news. CRAP SITE!
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:48:49 AM

Most exchanges are prone to money laundering since they dont ask a proof of income or the source of their money come from.

also Binance recently joined with CMC for providing transparent market data.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:29:05 AM

Most exchanges are prone to money laundering since they dont ask a proof of income or the source of their money come from.

also Binance recently joined with CMC for providing transparent market data.
Most of the exchanges does not offer fiat deposit and withdrawal, so it's alright if they will not ask those documents since it's a job of the local exchange to ask. I have bittrex account and I can deposit with fiat and withdraw as well, and I complied since they ask for KYC with the source of income of course, but I'm also enjoying Binance as I can trade even without KYC, in fact making more than one accounts with Binance is easy currently.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:11:23 AM

this news turned out to not have enough effect to reduce the price of the bnb, especially the news spread by parties who were in conflict with binance, the bnb market remained stable with an increase of more than 5 percent today
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:55:17 AM

Not seeing that feeling for bnb https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/binance-coin
That is how it will be sealed; we will never see such thing or any negative effect of this baseless and useless FUD news on Binance. I strongly sense some oppositions of Binance sponsoring these type of articles to discreditBinance because of popularity they are beginning to get worldwide.

One thing they need to understand is that Binance community is too strong to fall for FUD and not blind to see what Binance is doing, I am glad that Binance is being transparent to all its users and they are being kept in the loop of all the happenings around them. So they better stop wasting their energy on FUD and channel it to developing their own project too to gain popularity like Binance.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

We cant simply trust any website on the internet. I can myself post an article on a random site and announce that this is the truth but in reality it isn't.
Binance has implemented the KYC norm long ago and it has also triggered partnership with various firms in order to increase it's security and eliminate money laundering.
Last month Binance had made a partnership with blockchain analytics firm CipherTrace and today I got to know that it has also partnered with Elliptic to improve regulatory compliances.
With all these stuff Binance is doing, accusing it for money laundering might be a big deal.

Source:https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-unveils-latest-compliance-partnership-targeting-anti-money-laundering

So many issues with all these centralized exchanges, when will people learn,,, you can use them you can like them but never trust them. Their interest is not for the industry, and not for users, their interest is business plain and simple. Profit. As much of it as possible,,, anything more and it is not likely. Signing agreement with analytics firm? Why do they need that if not to help cover tracks or trace customers?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:24:10 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 03:39:51 PM by BlueStackz

While haters have been increasing daily, this could be really be a problem for the exchange.
Anyway i sold my BNB time ago after  "strange" ICOS/IEOs:

Not a secret that i don't like Binance anymore, but i really expect that Binance wasnt really aware of the source of all cash flow to its ecosystem, so didnt make any money laundering knowing what was beeing done.

the news regarding the accusation:

https://ambcrypto.com/binance-accused-of-money-laundering-for-terror-groups-and-market-manipulation-by-bsv-spearhead-calvin-ayre/

[im g]https://ambcrypto.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/2019/04/terror-attack-349913_960_720-e1556522558221.jpg[/img]
You already said it yourself that you didn't like Binance, and that is why it would be easy to carry such crazy news that does not exist. I really don’t understand why someone will just wake up from the bed and be filled with hatred for people that disserve to be praised for their hard work.

We need to stop creating  or promoting some ideas into people through our words, Terrorist may not have ever thought of the possibility of using cryptocurrency to launder money, but we will be opening their eyes to it through our negative  thinking. Is it only Binance that is the exchange in this world, if they can launder money through Binance, then they can also do it through any other exchanges too.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:00:42 PM

i think the biggest part of gain in binance coin are already made time flip i think to be safe bnb has made a good run in this bear market now it's overvalued in comparison with other coins
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:16:20 PM

it is funny.. so many LOVERS of BInance talking about not involvement with MOney laundering for terrorism.. but you still missed the other point

MARKET MANIPULATION

as stated in post opnening the thread... I am still waiting your explanation for the blatant manipulation (overhyping and limiting the access to IEO/ICOs) to get insane profits from it, to share among Binance friends!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:36:02 PM

it is funny.. so many LOVERS of BInance talking about not involvement with MOney laundering for terrorism.. but you still missed the other point

MARKET MANIPULATION

as stated in post opnening the thread... I am still waiting your explanation for the blatant manipulation (overhyping and limiting the access to IEO/ICOs) to get insane profits from it, to share among Binance friends!

That's only FUD, market manipulation on Binance is not true, it is obvious because BNB is pumping.  Roll Eyes Grin

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:35:20 AM

Lol, what is this? First time I heard someone is attacking BNB? Is this a retaliation from CZ's delisting BSV? If this is, then it's not working.  Grin. Market is going green right now and no amount of FUD will stop this bull from running now. So it's either you ride the waves or go against the current. And you know what will happen to you if persistent FUD are release, the more the market becomes bullish. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:50:36 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 08:13:49 AM by lionheart78

MARKET MANIPULATION

Market manipulation is always obvious in every exchange.  This is not news.  I am fond of  watching Chico Crypto  and he is very vulgar about how he think BNB manipulates trade and other stuff such as being a shady exchange.  He even attack Binance charity program that somehow forced Binance to create a video about their charity activity.

If anyone is interested you can see how he (Chico Crypto) attack expose Binance in this list
 Chico Crypto against Binance

I think the channel also discuss about Binance and Tron scheme: Binance+Tron=Pump & Dump. Jail Time? CZ and Justin Sun Scared. Bittorrent ICO Hustle

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:16:42 AM

All exchanges have probably been involved in money laundering with binance leading the pack as it is a bigger exchange. Won't be surprised if some form of legal action is taken

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:03:44 PM

They said Haters gonna hate. Let us being realistic with it. Investor will be slightly shaken with this kind of negative news, thus will got to affect the price of BNB coin and will affecr somehow the reputation  of a particular exchange. Otherwise, if it doesn't prove anything about the laundering issues then it will still remain as an accusation only.
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:55:13 PM

Whatever the evil people said, but after this news, the growth rate of Binance Coin stopped and began to fall. This is either an attempt to manipulate to buy at the lowest price, or everyone should think and start to worry...
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:39:48 PM

MARKET MANIPULATION

Market manipulation is always obvious in every exchange.  This is not news.  I am fond of  watching Chico Crypto  and he is very vulgar about how he think BNB manipulates trade and other stuff such as being a shady exchange.  He even attack Binance charity program that somehow forced Binance to create a video about their charity activity.

If anyone is interested you can see how he (Chico Crypto) attack expose Binance in this list
 Chico Crypto against Binance

I think the channel also discuss about Binance and Tron scheme: Binance+Tron=Pump & Dump. Jail Time? CZ and Justin Sun Scared. Bittorrent ICO Hustle
Oh! I will check this out,good thing you have share it out.
Market manipulation is always been present no matter how good the image we are seeing on the front but we cant be sure on whats on behind.Im not really fan on following
any news about such arguments, sue cases and other related stuffs but one things for sure this is just a fud and we can able to see on whats happening on BNB price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:16:55 PM

MARKET MANIPULATION

Accusation on Binance of money laundering for the terrorist is huge IMO and it's a different case than market manipulation.

Those who got the money, power, ability to manipulate the market, they will always do it in this type of markets, such as Stock and Crypto.
IMO it's a very common thing and we all should get used to it because there isn't much we can do about it.
On the other hand, Binance is an altcoin exchange with the highest volume and trending one and we don't have much choice here instead to stick with it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: