Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why binance chain??  (Read 386 times)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:55:30 PM

It’s not entirely what we need; it’s what those project gets
Now has gained increase in value upon a swap announcement

Everyone is taking advantage of the binance hype at the moment
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:48:06 PM

There are still many coins that runs on the ethereum blockchain network. It is too early for anyone to assume  that binance can take over anytime soon. It is still early days yet as ethereum has a well established and trusted network for many years now.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:04:25 PM

Binance chain is new in the market while ethereum network is run for so many years but because of CZ hardworking and being on top of Binance exchange no suprises if some project will switch to Binance chain, but its too early to say or analysing everything ethereum network is being used for some project no need to switch after all.

bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:06:54 PM

honestly I don't really need it because there are already ethereum, bitcoin, NEO and EOS and I think that's enough but because binance is soaring the market is triggered to increase and I think this is important because in a crisis like this we really need a trigger so the market can recover and I think binance is one of the triggers so in the end I need binance not as a platform or anything but as a trigger or a change in state

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:15:27 PM

I do not think it becomes a monopoly, we need binance, because currently decentralized exchanges do not have much volume and is one of the main problems for many investors and that is why they do not use it, it is expected that binance can bring

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:20:29 AM

So many projects now leaving the ethereum network for binance chain,,...

I fear soon binance may just be a crypto monopoly
while CZ will be the one to point out project that will succed and project that will die out..

Do we really needs this??

Maybe Binance developers want their chain to be used by new companies who want to list IEO in Binance.
If you want to listing IEO in Binance, you dont need to create ERC20 token in ethereum, Binance can make the token on their own chain.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:41:50 PM

while CZ will be the one to point out project that will succed and project that will die out..

Maybe Binance developers want their chain to be used by new companies who want to list IEO in Binance.
If you want to listing IEO in Binance, you dont need to create ERC20 token in ethereum, Binance can make the token on their own chain.
This is a very important step in the development of Binance himself. I am confident in the great prospects of this coin and I am even now investing in this Altcoin.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:06:48 PM

Well, I think people always change their minds, their favors, and anything. Currently, people just love to use Binance that's why Binance take the chance and challenge the crypto industry to the next level.However, it can't be forever!

A monopoly? Don't you think that Bitcoin value on the market is controlled by some people and maybe from the government? Why don't you ask about it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:14:01 PM

I think that all that moves are just a marketing, everybody knows that nowadays most powerful projects in that industry are blockchains and of cource all of them have their own chains and mainnets, they dont need Binance chain.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:32:26 PM

Binance DEX is just the start of the advancements to the industry that Binance Chain can bring. Decentralisation not only helps to keep data more secure from hacking attempts but it also guarantees a more peer-based future for the markets. At its heart, both cryptocurrencies and blockchain should be free from centralised control.
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:20:08 PM

I also see with great suspicion the growing power binance seems to be accumulating, which is still a huge paradox in a cryptouniverse where one of the fundamental bases of this growing ecosystem is supposed to be decentralization. And so much power concentrated in a single exchange and a single person can not be absolutely good for anyone.

But I hope that with the opening of new and innovative exchanges can arise a serious competition for binance that, on the other hand, has earned the power and reliability that it holds today.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:42:11 PM

The visible enthusiasm that Binance held when calling on coders to help them develop Binance Chain illustrates the perceived necessity of developing a coherent decentralised exchange in order to futureproof both the company and the security of crypto trading.
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:18:58 PM

I only heard that there are 4 projects who switches to Binance chain or at least used it (correct me If I'm wrong). So I don't think that is many, assuming that there are hundreds ICO right now and there are one born everyday.

And the only reason why they shift to Binance chain is that it is fast. So yes it has advantages but I don't think that ICO will totally moved to Binance chain for now. Might takes years if Binance chain has proven to be efficient, effective and cost wise, will save a lot of money for upcoming projects.
It's the binnce blockchain fully functional!.. How do we even attain that it's trully faster than conventional blockchain and has what it takes to handle a large volume of transactions?..
I think we should take it slow with the hype and see what the binance blockchain can offer because running a blockchain is a different ball game in contrast to an exchange.. 

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:48:38 PM

We should focus as Binance coin, after complete great exchange now focus to blockchain. In future this blockchain could have good site.
That depends on your intention. Any blockchain has different specification and that's the point. not all of icos are required the same blockchain but they must try to search which one that meets their requirements.
various algo and consensus.
Kaneki11 (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:03:41 AM

I also see with great suspicion the growing power binance seems to be accumulating, which is still a huge paradox in a cryptouniverse where one of the fundamental bases of this growing ecosystem is supposed to be decentralization. And so much power concentrated in a single exchange and a single person can not be absolutely good for anyone.

But I hope that with the opening of new and innovative exchanges can arise a serious competition for binance that, on the other hand, has earned the power and reliability that it holds today.
This is exactly my point I fear cz may just be the vilian soon.. You can't trust a one man with so much power.. in a  centralized space.. even though I don't like self proclaimed satoshi nakamoto.. but still see what he did to Craig Wright's bsv
ahmadinejad93

Activity: 411

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:39:09 AM

Rome wasn’t built in a day, and Binance Chain wasn’t a technology that came into being overnight. As the Binance team explains, Binance Chain was the product of ‘extensive research and analysis’ of decentralised exchange frameworks and existing market research. Significantly, the company also stated its belief that the future won’t see us dealing with a centralised or decentralised monopoly in the crypto exchange market, rather both forms will co-exist complementing each other, but also having interdependence.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:52:41 AM

Well one of the reason people are moving to binance chain is because of the hype binance have created write from time, I understand that the binance team right from time knows how the market works and since the onset have been taking advantage of it to make sure they maintain a status for themselves and they have been doing a very good job, we are still waiting for ethereum to come up with an upgrade that might be able to solve the problem of scalability on the blockchain, then people might move back to the ethereum chain.
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:06:24 AM

I hear and read news for binance which is like going to monopolize crypto
I need an explanation with this in more detail, because I don't understand
maybe there are friends here who can explain it more simply so they are easy to understand

Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 10:29:25 AM

maybe there are friends here who can explain it more simply so they are easy to understand
You're right. Binance is literally becoming a monopolist in the crypto industry. This is a threat to decentralization of cryptocurrency. This is more dangerous than Chinese mining farm.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:35:45 AM

You're right. Binance is literally becoming a monopolist in the crypto industry. This is a threat to decentralization of cryptocurrency. This is more dangerous than Chinese mining farm.
How do you mean, CZ and the binance team are just doing they job as an exchange and chain developer's they have no right over any project in the crypto space and at that can not be a threat to decentralization after all binance is a beneficiary of decentralization.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: