Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An old but unexplored project  (Read 516 times)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:44:06 PM

Like waiting for an uncertain thing..
I suggest just following the official website and start the discussion with the same people following the project..!!

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:05:03 PM

It does not matter how old a project is that determine it success, but the impact the project can give to the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. If the project was started at far back 2015 and until now it can not see limelight then that is a prove of it non relevancy in the crypto space.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:12:13 PM

It does not matter how old a project is that determine it success, but the impact the project can give to the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. If the project was started at far back 2015 and until now it can not see limelight then that is a prove of it non relevancy in the crypto space.
There are a lot of such projects. I see how the projects that were created in 2013 have not yet died and are trying to develop, but I do not understand why

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:14:31 PM

If the Devs are not serious, then it will just stay old. The competition is tough in crypto right now.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:32:37 PM

I've been tracking Decent(Dct) for a while. One of the first blockchain projects established in 2015. What are your thoughts? Anybody investing in or thinking of doing it? I didn't see much talking about here.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/
This is really an old project but I think it's development team does not already running it. When we try to observe in their community, they only have a few people in their telegram channel, in this case, we can say that their team is not active on marketing and they only have a few exchange/s where they are listed but those exchanges are good and have a high volume.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:23:35 PM

I've been tracking Decent(Dct) for a while. One of the first blockchain projects established in 2015. What are your thoughts? Anybody investing in or thinking of doing it? I didn't see much talking about here.

Well, it's an old project but seems the project doesn't working well to the community. It's maybe because the project is not really hard on marketing or somewhat. You may check their telegram community, they have less than 2000 people inside their group.

less people in telegram group doesn't mean if the project is bad or doesn't working well,,
because i see their facebook page always give an updates about their project my friend
somehow i think this coin is undervalued for now,, and one of the best thing is this project listed at bittrex

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:33:02 PM

Maybe DCT is only you can call the 1st blockchain project established im 2015 but I don't really know DCtT personally. For sure it is not that successful, try to seek for some coins that already has a potential than to invest with a not so popular coin. Just saying dude.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:45:44 PM

I just heard this and maybe later I will monitor how they work. Of the many members here they think that it is an old project, but it doesn't matter whether they are still feasible or not depending on how they develop, usually if the old project with good prospects is quite famous and doesn't seem like this?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 03:48:53 PM

If I see the Decent charts, I doubt to invest in this coin. It seems the price going to decrease over time. It is better to see new issues that can improve the DCT price first. Then, it may be the right time to buy since sometimes it can trigger the rising of a coin/token price.  

Would be a good entry point if their fundamentals are getting stronger.  If not then better to stay away.  I have heard this one and it did create a noise back then and slowly the noise faded due to different issue and one of which is not paying their bounty.

Since 2015?? Is indeed an old project but what baffles me is how will a old project like this will still not been heard that well in the crypto space since they started 4years ago, that means their team are not getting it very right.

Because majority of us here are crazy about ICO, IEO, ITO, IPO etc.  With dozens of token that is released everyday, I doubt you would know all of them.  The fact that most that does not know Decent were created way back 2017, that tells the reason why.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:02:04 PM

Also I suggest to know their project in the future, if the team doesn't has a project then I don't think this coin is the good choice to store your money on it. Look at the doge coin, doge coin is an old coin and we know the purpose of this coin was created just for funny things, but we can see now doge coin has been listed on coinbase which mean their team always have a project future and they try to reach it. As much as possible if you intend to invest in cryptocurrency the most important that you should know is the project future because this thing will make you comfortable when the price going to fall and you don't have a dread when you pass it. 
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:19:23 PM

Definitely. Just being old is better in terms of reliability than newly created. In fact, if the project was good, it should have made great progress from 2015 until now. If it has not changed much, then there was a reason.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:26:29 PM

After reading a few posts from this thread, I could deduce that DCT have some issues with distribution of bounty. If a project can't handle properly their bounty program, my conclusion is that their marketing is poor. Poor marketing might be what they need to address to get themselves known to the world if they are serious about what they are offering.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:39:53 PM

Despite being in existence since 2015, there is still no much activity within the platform , thus one can't be mistaken for saying the Devs lacks what it takes to keep the project running or turn it into a valuable one.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:46:55 PM

decent? I didn't even hear about this project after last year's fall, I thought this project was dead.

yes maybe this project has been a long time ago, but to say old I think it's still too fast. So far I see Decent has no hope of going up. low trading volume, support a small community, and are less popular. 3 things that make me sure about this.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:53:11 PM

If it doesn't have much discussions about it means that this coin is already forgotten. I'm impress that despite of that, dct still has $3M worth of market cap and still has a quite good volume on some exchanges.

I'm not willing to explore this kind of project. It's a probable trap if you ever end up with this kind of idea but if by chance that you're lucky enough and this coin would pump 100% after you invested, you need to get out quickly.

Looking at some comments I believe, they should still be a good project since they still exist and their volume ln exchanges are pretty much a decent one since there are only a few of the community members who are still holding their coins even if its outperformed.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:16:32 AM

Well, it's an old project but seems the project doesn't working well to the community. It's maybe because the project is not really hard on marketing or somewhat. You may check their telegram community, they have less than 2000 people inside their group.
Probably it was just being dumped. I am speculating that team managing the project were now in working in different project for if not then they should considet promoting it and began marketing it to more users in crypto market by listing it in different exchanges. Binance.is one good exchange to be consider if the project has the money to spend for it for listing fee in BINANCE exchange.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:56:26 AM

Probably it was just being dumped. I am speculating that team managing the project were now in working in different project for if not then they should considet promoting it and began marketing it to more users in crypto market by listing it in different exchanges. Binance.is one good exchange to be consider if the project has the money to spend for it for listing fee in BINANCE exchange.

for an old project that had collected funds since the time before the bullrun, the team must have profited a lot. i don't think they are that bankrupt. and if today they are still not listed on big exchange or begin added to another for a long time, i must say they aren't that dedicated. the expected date for the project to be developed is long over due.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 02:17:51 AM

Never heard about it, but seems like it is another smart-contract platform. There are already many smart-contract platforms and I think this project will find much difficulties competing with other platforms like Waves, Ethereum, even EOS. However their token are already listed on Bittrex which is a small good thing, however their marketcap is not that big, so I don't think this project worth my money, there are tons of better coins out there.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:52:09 AM

The were on one of the top exchange until Bittrex goes down the rank.  Bittrex is still a good exchange.  I belileve it  would be best to spend the money to develop the project than waste a lot of it in exchange listing.  Project is not all about being listed in all the exchanges.  It is about delivering what is laid on the roadmap.  That is what I believe.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:29:51 AM

Nowadays, most old projects are just giving up for the news projects and I don’t know why they feel threatened by the news ones, when they should be the ones ruling the market more based on their genuine mind when they first created it, most of these ICO created in 2015 still had good intention with quality products, unlike this new projects that we are now having with little passion for the project but much love for investor’s money.

Older projects needs to be up and running, there are so many marketing strategies they can still use to revive them again, people are really looking up to them for the great product they have for the crypto users.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: