Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FEDORAGOLD - Tip and purchase anywhere with the Fedora Gold FED coin  (Read 1994 times)
RobbieRich

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:21:12 PM

Impressive Work Guys And dolls , trying to mine with the webminer but get 0 hashes since two days . Anything happenings there ?
RobbieRich

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:27:12 PM

Feel free to dive in and start digging up some FED coin!

FED Mining Pool:
https://fed.cryptonote.club/  

Think there is something wrong with the webminer
robotsoutofcontrol

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:42:02 PM

Impressive Work Guys And dolls , trying to mine with the webminer but get 0 hashes since two days . Anything happenings there ?

Hi Robbie,

Great to hear from you! The mining issue is now resolved. What happened was the folks running the mining pool at fednote got out of synch with the chain, our tech lead has spent the last few days working with them to fix it. We've also helped them implement procedures to make sure it does not happen again.

It seems like our hash rate is now climbing up quite nicely, so the network is strong.

Cheers!
Robots.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:28:33 PM

a simple question for the thread owner, if you can spend 2 millions tokens for airdrops, don;t you think it can affect the price of the token on exchanges?
Smp

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:32:11 AM

Hi, I have several millions tips on the my old wallet. Can I convert them to Fedora gold now ?
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:52:42 AM

Hi, I have several millions tips on the my old wallet. Can I convert them to Fedora gold now ?

Hi SMP,

Yes you can. Head over to the Telegram (https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FedoraTipsCoinOfficial) and look for a user called @FedoraGold - he's an admin & core team member and can assist you Smiley

Cheers,
Robots.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:48:40 AM

Do not buy these coins, this is a scam
why can you conclude this coin with a negative view? Do you have proof that this coin failed or was a scam? in my opinion you need to explain your reasons for your views on this project.

RobbieRich

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:02:02 AM

Why would you say this as it is clear there is a very active TEAM working to put this coin on the market , with RobotsOutOfControl on top !
Of all coin out there this has has real Potential !
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:29:38 AM

why can you conclude this coin with a negative view? Do you have proof that this coin failed or was a scam? in my opinion you need to explain your reasons for your views on this project.

he probably looks at the implementation. the development at this stage is at a very low level and also want to say that the project does not tell us everything that it should and the level could be exactly higher.
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:01:29 AM

he probably looks at the implementation. the development at this stage is at a very low level and also want to say that the project does not tell us everything that it should and the level could be exactly higher.

Hi There!

Actually we are very busy, and have been busy for a long time now.

The Dev team have just released the next wallet upgrade across Windows/Mac/Linux (get it here: http://fedoragold.com/#getfedora)

Version 1.1.6 now contains fast blockchain synch - no more waiting around to get your wallet up & running. A multi-threaded process downloads it way faster.

Also implemented transaction history, letting you see, filter & export all your transactions.

We remain on track to complete in-wallet mining as our next major upgrade very soon.

Please feel free to shoot any questions you might have on anything you feel like chatting about  Grin

Cheers!
Robots.
FedoraGold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 02:53:25 AM

UPDATE

Our development team just released the next wallet upgrade across Windows/Mac/Linux.

Version 1.1.6 now contains fast blockchain sync - no more waiting around to get your wallet up & running. A multithreaded process downloads it way faster.

We also implemented transaction history which allows you to see, filter, and export all of your transactions.

Get the new wallet now: http://fedoragold.com/#wallets
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:34:43 PM

Hi There!

Actually we are very busy, and have been busy for a long time now.

The Dev team have just released the next wallet upgrade across Windows/Mac/Linux (get it here: http://fedoragold.com/#getfedora)

Version 1.1.6 now contains fast blockchain synch - no more waiting around to get your wallet up & running. A multi-threaded process downloads it way faster.

Also implemented transaction history, letting you see, filter & export all your transactions.

We remain on track to complete in-wallet mining as our next major upgrade very soon.

Please feel free to shoot any questions you might have on anything you feel like chatting about  Grin

Cheers!
Robots.

thanks im will watch.
but your project needs more effort. there is no interest at this stage if you check the number of visits to your site.
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:27:10 AM

I definitely took part in this project and am in full support, I believe the team really have something to offer to the community. This is not a scam project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:45:57 AM

FEDORAGOLD
Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Wonderful. All currencies are going up every day with a total capitalized growth of 10 billion per day, but nobody needs this scam.

Hi Amhvost,

Please provide any concrete evidence that:

- Our network has been compromised
 - Anybody has had FED coin stolen/hacked in any way
 - Any aspect of the project is fraudulent

You may wish to refer to the roadmap on our website http://fedoragold.com - that will allow you to review the activities that we have planned for (and completed), and also the activities that we continue to work on.

You can also follow the social links to the other forums where the community congregates, review the GitHub repositories that we have actively worked on for 1 1/2 years (with numerous commits - perhaps you can spot a fatal flaw in our source code), or any other details.

Once you have done so - perhaps you can then come back and demonstrate how, exactly, your claims can be verified. Because until you can demonstrably verify your ambit claims they are nothing more than that - the vague, negative and unsubstantiated claims of a somebody in a bad mood. For reasons entirely unknown to us - since none of our core team have ever met you, done business with you, or transacted with you in any way.

All the best,
Robots.
Salvini Paolo

Activity: 521
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:01:49 AM

Fedora Gold Coin received! Thank you very much Smiley
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:05:38 AM

Fedora Gold Coin received! Thank you very much Smiley

Hi Salvini!

That's wonderful! Thank you so much for participating in our Bounty program, and happy tipping!

Best regards,
Robots.
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:21:36 AM

Hi Folks,

We have now paid out all of the bounty rewards for the Fedora Bounty program! All payments were made by the project team, so that we have total control of the process.

If you have any questions about receiving your reward, or there were any issues please do get in touch. We used the wallet addresses that each bounty hunter provided us so we are confident there should be no worries.

All the best!
Robots.
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:36:57 AM

how fast is the tx and block time is it 6 seconds as stated on coingecko?
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:16:27 AM

how fast is the tx and block time is it 6 seconds as stated on coingecko?

Hi there
Transactions will hit the destination almost instantly (well under six seconds 😀), the block time is just under 30 seconds.
Cheers!
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:49:14 PM

wow.. thanks kinda fast..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: