Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big risk ,big results.  (Read 5370 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:00:41 AM

actually the big risk can be minimized by managing risk. of course we need several strategies so that a large risk can be minimized. big risk and big results seemed like gambling, in investing in cryptocurrency requires a good analysis so that we can exit the market and enter the market correctly, so as to get measurable results too
Well, risk management can limit the risks in the investment process but when we are in an investment that has great risks, this risk management will not help them too much when situations in these investments are very unexpected and we don't have enough time to process. In addition, as you say, big risks and big results only talk about gambling, investment is not gambling, sometimes big risks do not bring great results, so investors need to calculate everything, from profits to risks that may occur before investing, actions such as gambling are not allowed in investment

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:21:41 AM

A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.
It also depends on when you trade, the timing is one of the important things if not the most
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:07:48 AM

actually the big risk can be minimized by managing risk. of course we need several strategies so that a large risk can be minimized. big risk and big results seemed like gambling, in investing in cryptocurrency requires a good analysis so that we can exit the market and enter the market correctly, so as to get measurable results too
Well, risk management can limit the risks in the investment process but when we are in an investment that has great risks, this risk management will not help them too much when situations in these investments are very unexpected and we don't have enough time to process. In addition, as you say, big risks and big results only talk about gambling, investment is not gambling, sometimes big risks do not bring great results, so investors need to calculate everything, from profits to risks that may occur before investing, actions such as gambling are not allowed in investment
That's partially true, but in my opinion the big risk will also provide big profits too, not only in gambling. for example when you believe the price of a coin will rise and you have to dare to allocate more funds to buy, and that means the risk will be much greater, but you have chance to get bigger profits also
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:33:51 AM

some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.

I guess that guy has already had a lot of money from crypto, and he already sell all of his coin in 2017, so now, he can buy a very big house. We don't know who is that guy, what is his business, and there is a possibility to earn huge money from crypto trading especially if he can cash out his money in 2017.

We can underestimate that guy because we don't know what he is doing and he doesn't tell us with details. Perhaps, people in the telegram group were jealous of that guy because they still trying to recover they're lost in this year while that guy can buy a very big house.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:54:22 AM

I have seen the same thing myself as well but the problem always comes down to how to cash out when you need to. When you buy bitcoin at a large scale like lets say 100+ bitcoins that is usually not a problem because you can send money from your bank to another persons (or companies) bank account and nobody really bats an eye since you are free to do whatever you want with your money and that company usually pays taxes and all (the exchange you buy the bitcoins from).

Moreover, as soon as you make some profit and cash out and send that fiat back to your account it increases red flags in the bank and they notify the authorities on your movements of sending and receiving huge sums of money. I had seen someone on one of my telegram groups get into crypto with 150 bitcoins and dude had to wait 6 months until he got his money back.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:08:12 PM

I can say is if you have a courage to lose then do the risk as long as you have a high chance to achieve or win that risk, many people as of now they think carefully or being wise even earning a little as long as they didn't want to lose big. But time is running if you have opportunity then grab it with no hesitation.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:19:27 PM

Yes, big risk always gives big rewards as this is the basic formula of investment. Low risk always give you a limited profit but high risk investments always give big profits after checking your patience.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:34:33 PM

I can say is if you have a courage to lose then do the risk as long as you have a high chance to achieve or win that risk, many people as of now they think carefully or being wise even earning a little as long as they didn't want to lose big. But time is running if you have opportunity then grab it with no hesitation.
All the big risk will be worth it if you have enough knowledge and skills. There’s so much opportunities to come and it will just depend to us whether to grab it or just to skip and look for a better opportunity. Big results is not sure even if you took so much risk, so don’t be complacent, don’t get too attached with your coin sell to less the risk.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:36:33 PM

I agree, with great risk comes great reward. Making a big investment will definitely provide huge profits. This actually applies to everything we do in this business. However, things could always go to the opposite end. Hence the cliche, only invest with what you can afford to lose. Those who have deeper pockets will always have the privilege of going big in terms of investments, however, for common bitcoiners like me, it's always best to stay safe when investing.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:04:16 PM

It is always like their true statement if you don't take any type of risk in your life it will always giving you to the same situation for long time so big risk always giving big success.

Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:32:40 PM

It is always like their true statement if you don't take any type of risk in your life it will always giving you to the same situation for long time so big risk always giving big success.

Investment is always in line, the higher the risk, the higher the level of profit, and crypto is a type of investment that is high risk, before buying bitcoin then I suggest to understand in detail.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:16:58 PM

Yeah, it's like gambling, you may win or you may lose and it is certain. Not everyone could actually win big with a good capital since when you are trading it needs a dedication so that your hard work will pay off someday. But if you are just trading just because you feel that you might get a profit today then it won't give you much result in a short time. Although traders really need good timing in the market so that he/she will get the profit that they target to get.

Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:27:54 PM

It is true that if you do something with a big risk then if you succeed then you will get something very big results too, as well as trading that has a large capital, the profit is very large, so you have to be brave with a big risk

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:36:23 PM

Yeah high risk, high reward but I read in a book that most profitable traders were only making 30-40% of winning trades with very good Risk/Reward ratios  Wink beware of liquidations anyway

The more money you invest, the more you can win (or lose). Here, you must be very cautious when making your choice. Better do not deal with unknown tokens that promise to pump soon.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:43:40 PM

It is true that if you do something with a big risk then if you succeed then you will get something very big results too, as well as trading that has a large capital, the profit is very large, so you have to be brave with a big risk
Well surely those who invest with a large capital will also gain a larger amount.The risks is big so of course you will also make big outcome too.I think this really happens to traders who are now rich in just a short span of time.They are not afraid to take big risks and in return,they gain such a huge amount too far from those small investors.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:22:04 AM

Big capital can lead to big gains or big losses, the risk is huge but if you are a skilled trader and lucky to bought coins/altcoins on the dip then the market spiked you easily get enormous profit from it. Well there are people that will always not believe that some people can earn big in crypto because they didn't experienced it.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:46:10 AM

It also depends on when you trade, the timing is one of the important things if not the most

Yes, we have to enter the market when the prices are very cheap because many people fail to make money they will invest in coins when the prices are very high in the market and this makes them wait for a long time, so when the prices are very low we have to grab the coin in order to make a decent profit when the prices start increasing again.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:13:11 AM

Yeah high risk, high reward but I read in a book that most profitable traders were only making 30-40% of winning trades with very good Risk/Reward ratios  Wink beware of liquidations anyway

The more money you invest, the more you can win (or lose). Here, you must be very cautious when making your choice. Better do not deal with unknown tokens that promise to pump soon.
well, that depends on the strategy you have. big results do require substantial funds, as well as risks. but whether someone is successful or not is lost from what he planned. and great results, with great risk we must also recognize and pay attention.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:49:42 AM

I would agree with the people who argue that he should be into a business now.
My point is that the very big house will not give him another source of income now. If he is an experience trader and he can hit many profits then he did the right choice because indeed the bigger you risk the more you get.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:13:21 AM

no doubt about it! High risk corresponds to high reward... there are many cases of people trading successfully on the bear market, the problem is that a lot of people consider themselves as very good traders and couldn't achieve success, so it is natural that they doubt that someone did...
It is not difficult for someone with a large investment pool to have a few good trades and accumulate enough profit for a large house...
But the guy has to have it's balls in place... as the risk is always high...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: