Author Topic: delete  (Read 7002 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 09:20:55 PM

johnj, BCX, D&T & Co., we all know you got some kind of passive-agressive crush on Coinhunter, and have some weird fetish for attacking Solidcoin...

You're not as subtle as you think you are.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HolodeckJizzmopper

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 09:37:29 PM

johnj, BCX, D&T & Co., we all know you got some kind of passive-agressive crush on Coinhunter, and have some weird fetish for attacking Solidcoin...

Dude, are you in grade four ? Seriously trying to win arguments and influence with "I know you are, but what am I ?"

Fuck off and take your kool-aid with you.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 10:04:05 PM

They are attacking Solidcoin and it's supporters.
You attack those who attack Solidcoin.

They offer new insights into the "operation" of Solidcoin.
You throw the same tired insult over and over.

You would have to become more interesting to be a Coinhunter sockpuppet.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
HolodeckJizzmopper

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 10:12:08 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2011, 12:08:31 AM by HolodeckJizzmopper

Tell that to johnj...
Now, go mop that jizz on the deck.

Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 02:48:40 AM

grow the fuck up, all of you

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 03:03:07 AM

That guy you think it's me... It's not. You are a complete clown. And stop hiding behind Tor, or are you afraid that your family, co-workers and friends find out the piece of shit you are? OH, that's right, you don't have a family, co-workers or friends because you're nothing more than a loser and probably not even your family wants to deal with you, much less friends or even having a job.

Nice try Coinhumper but you should leave Doxxing to the pro's LOL, you almost had it right.

Let me try, Psy

1) Coinbits.com in your profile
2) Leads to Digitalcurrency.eu
3) Whois info in EU coughs up psykick.ruhyn@gmail.com
4) psykick.ruhyn@gmail.com uncovers A LOT.
5) Email leads to Myspace profile and photo album with 100's of pics http://www.myspace.com/rui_santos/photos

Your name is Rui Santos and this is you.
I suggest you whimper back to RealSolid and suggest trying a different approach to disruption LOL...

Even though I am not a SC supporter any more, when will you dox me ? Been waiting for quite some time Smiley
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 03:03:41 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2011, 03:17:56 AM by psy

That was PRO?? STFU n00b!

That is not me, but I'll contact him now and show him this thread, i suppose he won't be happy... Thanks for posting the link to his myspace profile. I bet he'll be glad to file a complaint against this forum, because if you don't pay for your criminal acts, someone will...
The page is saved already in case you decide to delete the stuff

And you have my email? WOW, it's only you and thousands of other sites and services.

Try harder, you trully suck.

BTW, Rui Santos is a very common name here, good luck hunting, you moron.

I'll help you: www.google.com/search?q="rui+santos" 2.000.000 results, and that's exact search, so, DOX at will... CLOWN!

Oh, BCX... IP: 99.30.226.39 | Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0  <-- Is that you? LOL sucker! Be careful... That IP is recorded with the exact time you used it, so you better lay low if you don't want the feds' knocking on your door.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 03:22:39 AM

q="rui+santos"]www.google.com/search?q="rui+santos"[/url] 2.000.000 results, and that's exact search, so, DOX at will... CLOWN!

Oh, BCX... IP: 99.30.226.39 | Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0  <-- Is that you? LOL sucker!

Yep, still sitting here at Starbucks in Santa Clara just down the street from Cupertino.

I have zero doubt that's you and your reaction shows it. File all the complaints you want. You started it and just don't the results.

Bulanula, you're CH, LOL.......... Grin Grin Grin

Results? you posted a public email you moron, nothing more, that guy is not me, but I'll warn him that some internet stalkers posted his pictures and his baby pictures in some forum, so he better not be surprised if you also start bothering him.

Ask Coinhumper for the address of my legal representative, he already has it. lol
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 03:29:35 AM

q="rui+santos"]www.google.com/search?q="rui+santos"[/url] 2.000.000 results, and that's exact search, so, DOX at will... CLOWN!

Oh, BCX... IP: 99.30.226.39 | Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0  <-- Is that you? LOL sucker!

Yep, still sitting here at Starbucks in Santa Clara just down the street from Cupertino.

I have zero doubt that's you and your reaction shows it. File all the complaints you want. You started it and just don't the results.

Bulanula, you're CH, LOL.......... Grin Grin Grin

BTCX why are you "outing" people like they did something wrong by supporting Solidcoin? I dont get it...
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 03:42:20 AM

Post all you have you moron, stop preading FUD like you do with Solidcoin.

I never even pretended to be anonymous, but seeing that the only thing you have is my email, even after I posted at this very forum where I work and everything, I'd say I'm doing a great job on remaining anonymous, at least from you.

In fact, the one who wishes to remain anonymous is you, and you fail at it, apple employee that uses windows to surf the net and pretends to be a girl.

BTW, that was the IP you used yesterday, not today, sucker...
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 03:57:41 AM

Umm, psy, old sport? That IP resolves to AT&T in Greenfield, Texas. It is the same resolution that somebody tried to link Atlas and Goebbels with, or something. It is a massive account that serves all the wifi needs of Starbucks around the world. That's about as clever as saying that he used a keyboard to type his message on.

Of course, it might also be as rare as Rui Santos' (is the plural for 2 million Santos', Santoses of Santi?) who are huge Blasted Mechanics groupies to the point where they traveled to the Azores to mosh live with them... but what would I know about such things?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 03:59:10 AM

LOL you're cracking and it shows. You're panties have accumulated a serious amount of sand  Grin Grin Grin

^^ The exact same thing can be said about you...

LoupFucker, I never went to azores in my whole life and blasted mechanism sucks, I would kill myself before going to a fuckin island to see them, but whatever...
But now I'm wondering? How do you know that other guy went to azores and is a blasted mechanism groupie? You stalkin' him? hahahahaha this really cracks me up, this forum is full of scammers and stalkers.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 04:16:25 AM

LOL you're cracking and it shows. You're panties have accumulated a serious amount of sand  Grin Grin Grin

LoupFucker, I never went to azores in my whole life and blasted mechanism sucks, I would kill myself before going to a fuckin island to see them, but whatever...
But now I'm wondering? How do you know that other guy went to azores and is a blasted mechanism groupie? You stalkin' him? hahahahaha this really cracks me up, this forum is full of scammers and stalkers.

The thing is I am not hiding from anyone either. I have been to two SF Bay area Bitcoin Meetups, I am a member of the Sunnyvale group, met several people and Coblee 100% knows who I am. People are stone cold shocked when they meet me, I always get the same reaction....you're not what I was expecting. Here's a hint, I'm not a he LOL. Grin Grin Grin

Yes you are a he, and a ugly one.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:01:07 AM

The thing is I am not hiding from anyone either. I have been to two SF Bay area Bitcoin Meetups, I am a member of the Sunnyvale group, met several people and Coblee 100% knows who I am. People are stone cold shocked when they meet me, I always get the same reaction....you're not what I was expecting. Here's a hint, I'm not a he LOL. Grin Grin Grin

Yes you are a he, and a ugly one.

Judging by the feverish tone of Psy's recent posts, I think the doxing was spot on. If that is the case, I think some

might be in order.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:05:33 AM

psy, now you have gone and gotten personal. Changing my nickname to "LoupFucker"? Have I ever come at you like that? Have I taken the obvious shots about "psy-chotic", "psy-co-bitch" or pUSsy? No I haven't, because I think a reasonable debate between grown ups is best conducted with mutual respect and grace. I have not even opened up the fala Portuges can of badly google translated whup ass that you have been so obviously crying out for. And yet here you go and do me a serious disrespect, and twist two languages to make something obscene out of my moniker.

Shame on you.

And double shame on you for your clear gender confusion regarding BCX. Do you seriously think a man could keep up that level of intense scrutiny and vehemence for as long as BCX has been calling your ignorance out? Oh, hell no. Any male would have been distracted long ago by some shiny thing and gone on to the next issue. It's how we are wired biologically. Plus, if you check the logs that you claim to keep carefully, BCX posts during football games, even Monday Night Football. No way, is that a male trait. Not even somebody stuck in the Bay Area with the Raiders and the 49er's would spend time posting during football time! Of course being Portuguese, your national 15 minutes in the spotlight expired around the time of Vasco de Gama was bringing syphilis to the New World, and bringing back an education about things like sailors locked on-board a ship together for 6 months and no women, how to get your ass beaten by indigenous tribes with wooden spears, and how to trade all your decent national sports heroes to other countries, so you probably don't get the whole national pastime thing. What is the national pastime of Portugal anyway? Serving visiting Spaniards bad wine in truck stops? Waiting on English retirees in resorts? Or is it the legal 10 day supply of any hard narcotic that you are permitted to have and use?
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:14:57 AM

Not even somebody stuck in the Bay Area with the Raiders and the 49er's would spend time posting during football time! Of course being Portuguese, your national 15 minutes in the spotlight expired around the time of Vasco de Gama was bringing syphilis to the New World, and bringing back an education about things like sailors locked on-board a ship together for 6 months and no women, how to get your ass beaten by indigenous tribes with wooden spears, and how to trade all your decent national sports heroes to other countries, so you probably don't get the whole national pastime thing. What is the national pastime of Portugal anyway? Serving visiting Spaniards bad wine in truck stops? Waiting on English retirees in resorts? Or is it the legal 10 day supply of any hard narcotic that you are permitted to have and use?

You forgot to mention that Portugal is the 'P' in the PIIGS.

and the 49ers are 7-1!

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:16:51 AM

psy, now you have gone and gotten personal. Changing my nickname to "LoupFucker"? Have I ever come at you like that? Have I taken the obvious shots about "psy-chotic", "psy-co-bitch" or pUSsy? No I haven't, because I think a reasonable debate between grown ups is best conducted with mutual respect and grace. I have not even opened up the fala Portuges can of badly google translated whup ass that you have been so obviously crying out for. And yet here you go and do me a serious disrespect, and twist two languages to make something obscene out of my moniker.

Shame on you.

And double shame on you for your clear gender confusion regarding BCX. Do you seriously think a man could keep up that level of intense scrutiny and vehemence for as long as BCX has been calling your ignorance out? Oh, hell no. Any male would have been distracted long ago by some shiny thing and gone on to the next issue. It's how we are wired biologically. Plus, if you check the logs that you claim to keep carefully, BCX posts during football games, even Monday Night Football. No way, is that a male trait. Not even somebody stuck in the Bay Area with the Raiders and the 49er's would spend time posting during football time! Of course being Portuguese, your national 15 minutes in the spotlight expired around the time of Vasco de Gama was bringing syphilis to the New World, and bringing back an education about things like sailors locked on-board a ship together for 6 months and no women, how to get your ass beaten by indigenous tribes with wooden spears, and how to trade all your decent national sports heroes to other countries, so you probably don't get the whole national pastime thing. What is the national pastime of Portugal anyway? Serving visiting Spaniards bad wine in truck stops? Waiting on English retirees in resorts? Or is it the legal 10 day supply of any hard narcotic that you are permitted to have and use?
oh shit, burrrrnnnnnnn. Kinda figured though that BEX doxxed the right person, since psy's getting super defensive all of a sudden.

here's the thing.
women, once they fixated on something they seek to destroy, there's no way of stopping until the target is gone, and gonna fck shit up real bad.
when solidcoin is still around, she's not gonna stop.

that being said, popcorn anyone?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:21:02 AM

Nope, he doxxed the wrong person, myspace was notified, they can do whatever they wish with the info.

I don't post pics on the internet you fools.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:24:50 AM

You forgot to mention that Portugal is the 'P' in the PIIGS.

and the 49ers are 7-1!
Only because they have a former Bear as their Head Coach. Well, maybe because they have a decent coaching former Bear as their Head Coach, unlike the last whack-job former Bear Head Coach they had.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:27:36 AM

oh shit, burrrrnnnnnnn. Kinda figured though that BEX doxxed the right person, since psy's getting super defensive all of a sudden.

Ye he has the panties in a bunch over something been bitching about how it is not him on the btc-e chat for half an hour now...

No, this is me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001014745149 <<--- Ask me for friendship on facebook and I'll accept you
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: