Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 7011 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:29:29 AM

Nope, he doxxed the wrong person, myspace was notified, they can do whatever they wish with the info.

I don't post pics on the internet you fools.

You seem pretty furious about some random guy who posted pictures on the internet having those pictures reposted here. How on earth could that possibly bother you?

P.S. Please tell your dead-beat countrymen that you need pay back all the money you borrowed.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:32:35 AM

Nope, he doxxed the wrong person, myspace was notified, they can do whatever they wish with the info.

You seem pretty furious about some random guy who posted pictures on the internet having those pictures reposted here. How on earth could that possibly bother you?

P.S. Please tell your dead-beat countrymen that you need pay back all the money you borrowed.

Well, I don't like that some random dude is being stalked by this lunatics, and if that doesn't bother you maybe it's because you are not any better.

PS: I didn't borrow any money, faggot. I earn enough to pay my bills, thank you.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:37:22 AM

Is there an office for the Internet myspace Police in Portugal? You notified them what exactly? That you were in a hissy bitch fight and somebody outed your publicly posted images? Or that you were really embarrassed that your wife looked so much better than you after delivering a child- shit dude, you need to go eat a bowl of spaghetti or something, you look like a fucking Somali drought poster child. And what is with the open sores in a hospital room? That's just gross.

And to save on quoting... if you are not actually in fact Rui, but are Leandra as you claim? Then you have just outed yourself as a liar, because Leandra does post pictures on the internet. Probably on a lot of pr0n sites too looking at her... But I strongly suspect that you are not Leandra- there isn't that much make-up in the entire country of Portugal, let alone the silicone she is hiding in that shirt. Which is too tight by the way.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:39:04 AM

I'm Leandra, yes, if it works for BCX it can work for me...
Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:47:40 AM

pics of tits or gtfo

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:47:58 AM

I'm Leandra, yes, if it works for BCX it can work for me...
awww, how cute.

someone's getting his ass served.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:49:54 AM

And I'm sure we could meet Leandra in person too.

Standing under a streetlight chewing gum wearing that same slutty little outfit and offering sailors a good time for a couple of Euros. We wouldn't be meeting psy, but we could get DNA samples from half the male population of Portugal, 27 visiting Spaniards, 2 English retirees, a Belgian lacrosse team and Leandra's landlord as the rent was due yesterday!
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 06:37:52 AM

looks legit.
consistent writing style on several places.

but still suspicious.
change your profile photo, hold an apple on your left hand, shoe on head and a brick on right hand.
Grin

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 07:11:46 AM

fine, i'll take the bait.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 07:20:18 AM

change your profile photo, hold an apple on your left hand, shoe on head and a brick on right hand.
for shit & giggles. Grin

but yeah, legit enough.

now psy, put up or shut up.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 07:26:11 AM

'think you logged in with the wrong account.

just sayin.

FlipPro
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 07:28:54 AM

looks legit.

but still suspicious.
Grin

Send me a FB request if your man enough, but I will put BitcoinEXpress in the contact info LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Sent you a request Cheesy
FlipPro
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 08:00:28 AM

looks legit.

but still suspicious.
Grin

Send me a FB request if your man enough, but I will put BitcoinEXpress in the contact info LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Sent you a request Cheesy

Are you Brian?

Starlight are you Arias?
You know who I am Smiley.
Writing patterns are identical to BTCEX on FB.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 09:30:29 AM

Come on BCX. I wanna be next on the DOXXIN line please. I am not King RealScam by any means !
bulanula

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 10:13:51 AM

Come on BCX. I wanna be next on the DOXXIN line please. I am not King RealScam by any means !

I don't care who you are LOL  Grin Grin Grin

Well just do it and find out for me please. Thank you !
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 06:01:00 PM

oh shit, burrrrnnnnnnn. Kinda figured though that BEX doxxed the right person, since psy's getting super defensive all of a sudden.

Ye he has the panties in a bunch over something been bitching about how it is not him on the btc-e chat for half an hour now...

No, this is me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001014745149 <<--- Ask me for friendship on facebook and I'll accept you

Psy,

That's so obvious a spam bot auto accept profile. No interactions with friends, no original post on friends walls or hers, no family listed....nothing but the same posting over and over. It's an auto accept bot, of course it will accept the friend request.

It seems that Leandra spams the hell out of Lastmovie.net which is registered to you in addition to omusicawards.com which I am sure you are an affiliate. A letter to Viacom affiliate compliance showing the direct tie to you should suffice a canned affiliate account. Spam is not cool with most affiliate marketing programs. LOL  Grin Grin Grin

On the other hand,

Anyone who looks at my wall can see I have real person to person two way interaction with people in the SF area, some I went to school with, some are co-workers, my mother, my sister..... and I chatted for an hour with FlipPro. Never mind that Coblee, CryptoXchange and few others from the board are there and have been for a very long time. I also appear in some of my friends photo albums. Like it or not, I'm real.

When you come unraveled you go all the way. That thirty minute tirade you threw on BTC-E was funny. No one can figure out why you have totally flipped out, the way you have over the public Myspace pics that was posted, if they are the wrong guy.

It's 100% clear to me, everyone here and on BTC-E it WASN'T the wrong guy.

Also what was up with you posting as the wrong sock puppet and then deleting it LOL. Starlightbreaker nailed you.

Have a nice day loser.

~BCX~

When one team is up by more than 10 runs, the game is called. Winner BCX.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 06:14:27 PM

All this Doxing is pointless. You lot should be concerned with more elevated thought and less concerned with hunting down each other.

It's really obvious that SolidCoin is a scam at this point. If you want a CPU chain use LiteCoin. If you want to be scammed just reply to the next Nigerian email you get. You don't need SolidCoin either way.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 06:40:45 PM

Wrong- I just heard from the nephew of the Imperial Emperor of Nigeria, who is their Minister of Telecommunications and Soup Cans with Strings, and he is going to send me $14 bazillion dollars if I just send him a small legal fee in SolidCoins.

Seemed like a pretty good use for SolidCoins. His office is right next door to the Head Shop that accepts SolidCoins too, so he can do business with the other half of the adopted by community!
bulanula

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 07:36:36 PM

Still waiting to be DOXXED. BCX, are you going to deliver Roll Eyes. Thanks !
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 09:40:07 PM

she's not gonna go for lower valued targets..

...i think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: