Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing new.  (Read 1949 times)
Abdo_Massud

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:40:32 AM

It must be something fundamentally new. Cryptocurrencies, as they are, will inevitably be centralized.
I hope that something will be invented that will be decentralized forever. It does not even have to be another crypto principle.

Wish it were so but there is no such thing as free lunch and smart society.

They will ruin everything they can at any given time just to satisfy their need for power.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:52:06 AM

New thing? Refers to the technology. Still experience, now the exchange. In order to attract more customers. Using various methods, this is a bear market. If it is a bull market, I think the market is lively and there will be more new technologies.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:56:28 PM

Well, days are usually  passed by without something new in cryptocurrency. It's just that they implemented new platforms like STO and IEO. And ICOs are slowly dying. I mean it's not surprising since many are just created for fund raising. Same goes with digital payments. It is not kind of having a big impact, anymore.

However, it much impressed me that BNB coin is doing really a great performance and it repeatedly pump which makes me really happy because of how much profits I gained. Aside from that, nothing more.
Abdo_Massud

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:02:59 PM

Well, days are usually  passed by without something new in cryptocurrency. It's just that they implemented new platforms like STO and IEO. And ICOs are slowly dying. I mean it's not surprising since many are just created for fund raising. Same goes with digital payments. It is not kind of having a big impact, anymore.

However, it much impressed me that BNB coin is doing really a great performance and it repeatedly pump which makes me really happy because of how much profits I gained. Aside from that, nothing more.

You only think about yourself.
Think about starving children in Africa and their needs, you selfish bastard.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:18:37 PM

The entrance of a big company to the crypto market would be awesome at the moment. Imagine if Apple or Samsung are announcing their own crypto currency that is going to be traded on major exchanges. How great would it be for the whole industry.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:13:20 PM

The entrance of a big company to the crypto market would be awesome at the moment. Imagine if Apple or Samsung are announcing their own crypto currency that is going to be traded on major exchanges. How great would it be for the whole industry.
I think that this will be a big enough step in the development of the cryptocurrency market. I really hope that Facebook will release its coin this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:20:19 PM

To you, it takes nothing to impress you withal youhave just mentioned but to me it takes a lot to see new projects and new opportunities to be part of something I might have missed

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:21:20 PM

What you have said has been found as time goes on. Lately we can think of IEO as a new invention. Already, in the market which has been available for many years, finding new things is not as easy as old times.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:26:39 PM

I think at this point cryptocurrency market is already developed enough ( we still need some upgrades but it's OK for it to be used on a normal basis by people) and what we need is mass adoption so that everyone on this earth can discover cryptocurrency and the benefits that it could bring to their lives. Also, we already have enough stable coins for every purpose so instead of focusing on creating more of them we should focus on upgrading the ones that we already have.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:49:48 PM

What you have said has been found as time goes on. Lately we can think of IEO as a new invention. Already, in the market which has been available for many years, finding new things is not as easy as old times.
right, to find something new is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand. we cannot find it carelessly, to be worthy of being used by many people something new requires a long time.

yep! now the IEO is a pretty good invention.

Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:10:14 PM

I was not just impressed, but stunned by the growth of Bitcoin over the past month. Nobody expected such a growth from Bitcoin. And I am very glad that it happened, because I invested in Bitcoin at the price of 4000 dollars.
It remains only not to miss the moment when he will goes into correction.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:17:11 PM

Today in crypto, Tokens, wallets, exchanges, and even DEX is easily done.  What would it take impress you nowadays?

In this recent bitcoin raised of bitcoin it's normal that token or altcoins going also to become btter nothing to surprise or impress about this. People will expect the pumping of digital currency if bitcoin rises all we need to is grab the opportunity and start investing now beofre too late.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:26:28 PM

There is always something to strive for and where to grow. Not the fact that the crypto will not be able to surprise us with something new. However, more predictable will be its universal acceptance, which is waiting for almost all the crypto community.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:38:18 PM

right, to find something new is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand. we cannot find it carelessly, to be worthy of being used by many people something new requires a long time.

yep! now the IEO is a pretty good invention.
Because that provides more guaranteed to be listed instantly on exchange site without doing a lot of effort to create pressure to the developers. Remember there was an ico that needs a long time time to only listed a coin to the small exchange site.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:42:34 PM

Its not easy anymore because of so many same project and we really have to think for a new one that can attract investors. Some of the upgrades with the coins are good enough for short term pump but in the long term, i think it is still the decision of the investors to support the coins that they want.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:43:28 PM

The only thing that people are waiting for is the growth of the market. Nothing new really will not happen and therefore the most long-awaited event is the nearest bull run.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:49:57 PM

I feel impressed when I'm able to educate someone who knows nothing about crypto. That is something new to me hehee. Also, I don't believe there's nothing new happening inthe space. In fact, a lot of things can be applied to blockchain and crypto and hence new platforms are being built each time. Crypto and blockchain ain't just about creating tokens and listing on exchanges!

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:00:47 PM

The only thing that people are waiting for is the growth of the market. Nothing new really will not happen and therefore the most long-awaited event is the nearest bull run.

we have been waiting for market growth so far, but on the other hand, we also need new things that can bring about positive changes in the market, because we have waited a very long time for this to happen.
I think growth will start soon, although there may not be a significant increase, but at the moment today, the price of bitcoin is slowly moving up and has reached $ 7000, maybe if the bullrun happens this year the price will reach $ 10k and follow growth from other altcoins.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:01:13 PM

Crypto is always crypto and there is really nothing new on it in terms of market condition it is always unpredictable and everyone even expert cannot predict the price of coin because it is always depend on the volume of investors not in government.

tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:05:09 PM

Obviously there is nothing that is new to me because I have seen every circles or highs , lows , ICOs and now IEOs but yet we are still where we were because of little adoption and real life use cases. Massive adoption and usage is the only new surprise am waiting for.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: