Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH reach $200 after the upgrade  (Read 2063 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:35:18 PM

I see its possible, $200 its no difficult for ETH. Today ETH price increased up to 3% if this increase continues i think the price will cross $200.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:36:36 PM

I'm just hopping too that ethereum can pump up again. But soon for sure it will increase for a long time of waiting but now patiently it will slowly pumping same as bitcoin and other altcoins.

I am optimistic that ethereum will pump again and the end of the year can reach at least $ 750 or 5x from now on, many projects are based on ethereum so they can make ethereum will go to moon.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:41:15 PM

I think that Ethereum will easily overcome the $200 mark in the next update. And if in the media will actively discuss it and $ 300 is not the limit.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:44:59 PM

The increase in ethereum is influenced by the price of bitcoin, the increase in the price of bitcoin is always followed by ethereum but in fact ethereum is difficult to reach the price of $ 200. This situation is an effect of the decline in investor confidence in the ICO using the eth platform.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:55:15 PM

ETH is on a bull run and suddenly Bitcoin fallen and pull ETH followed it, now do you guy think that it’s still possible for ETH to reach $200 when the upgrade come?

To me I don't see $200 as a challenge to Ethereum, may we should be looking at $500, because ethereum will soon go above that $200 you are wondering about.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

In my opinion, Ether is one of the most under-priced coins as of now. The current exchange rates represent a 90% drop from the ATH which was achieved in 2018. The main reason for this drop is the pathetic state of the ICO market. I don't expect the ICOs to recover anytime soon, but ETH is doing enough to dissociate itself from the ICO sector.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:57:35 PM

ETH is on a bull run and suddenly Bitcoin fallen and pull ETH followed it, now do you guy think that it’s still possible for ETH to reach $200 when the upgrade come?

Even there is no upgrade will happen, Ethereum can reach that price value at any moment dude.
And when bitcoin goes up its price in the market for sure Eth will follows, I witnessed that during the time of 2017,
In fact, the highest peak that eth reached the price was 0.1BTC almost something like that.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:10:54 PM

It is obvious that ETH has already gotten to its all time low already this year and may never attain this level anymore, all thing being equal, and therefore there is every tendency that the market is on the verge of recovery, though it may appear gradual but consistently it will achieve the $200 sooner and beyond

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
btcsun68

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:13:34 PM

Future Technology Group PTE LTD development of autonomous neural networks, robotized systems and packages of trading programs of the latest generation.
Features of FTGroup
Running date: March 28, 2019
Investment approval: $: PM, Payeer; Crypto: BTC, ETH, LTC
Minimum investment: $ 50
Minimum withdrawal: $ 1
Interest paid: 5 days / week from Monday – Friday, Saturday and Sunday without interest.
Return on investment: Yes, at the end of the interest cycle.
Register and read more: https://epaycrypto.net/hyip/review-and-invest-on-the-project-future-technology-group-pte-ltd-interest-rate-18-per-day.html
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:19:19 PM

if only $ 200 is very likely to be achieved in the near future and I believe if at the end of the year ethereum will reach $ 600. the best altcoin will certainly continue to peak Cool

Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:19:48 PM

I believe in Eth always, though the dip is still on, ETH still dipping and dipping but with time, ETH will surely bounce back and pump more than $200.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:23:44 PM

Hossa didn't start yet even
Now ETH will be added to Erisx. Erisx launch can be that week even
ETH will be traded on Etrade and Amtrade
Hossa didn't start yet. ETH will be on higher level.I count on 300$ in two months time then 500$ and higher

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:32:38 PM

Even without ETH doing anything, 200$ is an easy target. Bitcoin is in the upward movement and soon it will pull the price of ETH up.

You should set your price higher since ETH is in continuous development. 400 to 500 $ is a plausible target this year.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:33:04 PM

And the fact that India has officially banned cryptocurrency is a throw? I just think it will slow down the market a lot and we will not see $ 200 soon. Of course it can. On the market cryptocurrency anything can be.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:45:19 PM

I also think Ethereum will value much more than 200$, but i also think we need more time for this to happen and this can May also take some time after upgrade, but if there come enough money then the grow can happen faster.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:51:40 PM

I also think Ethereum will value much more than 200$, but i also think we need more time for this to happen and this can May also take some time after upgrade, but if there come enough money then the grow can happen faster.

Yes, of course we are waiting. The market is still unstable. Well, maybe by the end of the year there will be $ 300. It is better not to hang on the coffee thick. Better we wait until we get to 0!
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:53:21 PM

I remember the bull run during the Constantinopole hardfork did not take us up to $200 per one ETH. Anyway a price of $200 per one ETH is nothing difficult to achieve if the crypto market should rise real soon with bitcoin reaching over $6k.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:54:22 PM

Now the price of ETH when I post this is $ 159 + If you believe in crypto and believe in ethereum it is certainly possible that ethereum will reach a price of $ 200 and it is likely that the price will increase in the future. Indeed, earlier ethereum has been increasing but so far ethereum can be said to begin to increase.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:59:05 PM

As many people expect, the answer is unclear, and many aspects must be considered. Even then, it is almost impossible to say what will happen to ETH. For now, it seems that ETH is growing, along with the entire market, This shows that there is a possibility that the coin reaches the value of $ 200 first, even though high crypto volatility always leaves other possibilities.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:02:42 PM

I think that may well be.  If this is a really good product that will buy, the price will definitely increase.  It may even be more than $ 200.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: