Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6820 times)
fahad552

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:20:17 AM

I don't know if all exchanges use this kind of audit for their platforms, but I'm glad to hear that your team is ready for the audit, and I hope the feature development has been very robust.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:22:40 AM

I don't know if all exchanges use this kind of audit for their platforms, but I'm glad to hear that your team is ready for the audit, and I hope the feature development has been very robust.

I think the project team takes into account the experience of other exchanges that have suffered from hacker attacks. The best proof of their desire to occupy a part of the market for a long time is the creation of reliable protection of their customers.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:25:23 AM

I have studied the development of the project, the team has already released the MVP, and the process of feature development is going very well. When will the exchange be open to the first traders?

Hello, The Exchange will be open to the first traders at the end of September or Maximum at the beginning of October.
very well. At this time I will already be able to use the referral link to attract new traders to get a little extra profit?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:31:29 AM

I have studied the development of the project, the team has already released the MVP, and the process of feature development is going very well. When will the exchange be open to the first traders?

Hello, The Exchange will be open to the first traders at the end of September or Maximum at the beginning of October.
very well. At this time I will already be able to use the referral link to attract new traders to get a little extra profit?

Hello, The referral program will be available later. Please stay tunned soon you will get more details.
baby5226

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:57:56 AM

Hello, The referral program will be available later. Please stay tunned soon you will get more details.
all participants are waiting for the launch of your platform. Additional profit is very interesting for me. I think I can be a client of your exchange.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:09:22 AM

Hey Community,

Another month has passed and we continued to make great strides,

and we are excited to share all of the full interviews with the ParamountDax CEO about the idea behind the ParamountDax and PRDX Token.

Read the full article and join us to be part of the future.

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/the-paramountdax-prdx-token-review-e232ed4b6128

👉For questions, please reach us on Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxICO

elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:01:39 AM

Hey Community,

Another month has passed and we continued to make great strides,

and we are excited to share all of the full interviews with the ParamountDax CEO about the idea behind the ParamountDax and PRDX Token.

Read the full article and join us to be part of the future.

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/the-paramountdax-prdx-token-review-e232ed4b6128

https://i.imgur.com/VWPuKAQ.png
I like your strategy for developing the project after the launch of the exchange. I think that I will keep my tokens for much longer, the profit can be more significant.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:29:07 AM

all participants are waiting for the launch of your platform. Additional profit is very interesting for me. I think I can be a client of your exchange.
Indeed, we are all waiting for the launch but despite that we must still be patient waiting for him,
the most important thing for now is better to just follow the existing developments

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:34:38 AM

Indeed, we are all waiting for the launch but despite that we must still be patient waiting for him,
the most important thing for now is better to just follow the existing developments
I agree with you, but we must not miss the opportunity to invest, because now is still open private sale with a big bonus
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:29:16 AM

I agree with you, but we must not miss the opportunity to invest, because now is still open private sale with a big bonus
There is also truth that you say that for now we can also use the time to invest or provide benefits,
but however it goes back to each person's decision

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:43:13 AM

There is also truth that you say that for now we can also use the time to invest or provide benefits,
but however it goes back to each person's decision
Every investor can do their analysis and I see that the project has a lot of detailed information about their achievements and plans that they have continued to implement. This is a good platform preparation for work.
fahad552

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:23:15 AM

I think that after the platform audit, we will be able to find out exactly when the platform will be opened. I'm waiting for the successful launch of the exchange.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:02:21 PM

I think that after the platform audit, we will be able to find out exactly when the platform will be opened. I'm waiting for the successful launch of the exchange.
I hope that the autumn period will be productive for the project. The community responds  well about the future features of the platform, so I think trading will be interesting.
baby5226

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:51:59 AM

I hope that the autumn period will be productive for the project. The community responds  well about the future features of the platform, so I think trading will be interesting.
the exchange is useful for both OTC trading and small participants. The creators offer excellent trading from the chart. I hope that soon we will be able to work with ParamountDax.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:37:06 PM

you open your exchange, and then the token will be listed for trading on ParamountDax?
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:17:05 AM

you open your exchange, and then the token will be listed for trading on ParamountDax?
Yes, I read that the project will trade the token on its exchange. This is a great start for the platform.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 08:39:38 AM

Dear Community Members,

✅ We are happy to share with you all the advantages of the PRDX token.

💎 Become a PRDX token holder now with a 35% bonus and take your share of the exchange its success!

⏩⏩ Read the full article and start to invest with us!

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/all-you-need-to-know-about-prdx-paramountdax-token-32b241d406bf

👉Buy the token here: https://paramountdax.io

👉Private Sale contact mail: private .sale@paramountdax.com

gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:09:46 AM

Dear Community Members,

💎 Become a PRDX token holder now with a 35% bonus and take your share of the exchange its success!

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/all-you-need-to-know-about-prdx-paramountdax-token-32b241d406bf

https://i.imgur.com/8sfTLub.png
I think that in fact, ParamountDax credit cards allow you to run not just an efficient exchange, but also create a large community of partners for the platform.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:16:45 AM

Dear Community Members,

https://i.imgur.com/8sfTLub.png
I am impressed with the platform's strategies for token growth in the long run. I think token holders can expect high returns.
fahad552

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:10:12 AM

I'm more waiting for the start of additional profits, because the user level is a great incentive to start cooperation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: