Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:02:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6828 times)
ertyearth

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:49:54 AM

We can say that the project held a very active token sale, all this time the development of the platform was not stopped. This will definitely allow you to quickly start the exchange.
gesoja

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:02:02 AM

We can say that the project held a very active token sale, all this time the development of the platform was not stopped. This will definitely allow you to quickly start the exchange.
I hope they will be able to launch the exchange quickly, because the token can be bought only after the launch of ParamountDax.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 12:09:28 PM

Dear Community,

We know that many of you also want to find out when you’ll get your airdrop and bounty tokens. And rightly so!

🔹 We’re targeting December for airdrop and bounty token distribution

🔹 The KYC procedure is required to be eligible for rewards distribution

🔹 Everyone should use the same email which he used when submitted Bounty report for the KYC procedure

👉For questions, please reach us on Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxICO

Read the guide for the KYC procedure 👇

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/do-you-know-bounty-airdrop-hunters-should-pass-kyc-procedure-to-receive-their-tokens-be293d23f499

veticopi

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:50:43 PM

Dear Community,

We know that many of you also want to find out when you’ll get your airdrop and bounty tokens. And rightly so!

🔹 We’re targeting December for airdrop and bounty token distribution

🔹 The KYC procedure is required to be eligible for rewards distribution

🔹 Everyone should use the same email which he used when submitted Bounty report for the KYC procedure

Read the guide for the KYC procedure 👇

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/do-you-know-bounty-airdrop-hunters-should-pass-kyc-procedure-to-receive-their-tokens-be293d23f499

https://i.imgur.com/KAoJLbw.png
well, I think that before November 25, all participants will be able to complete the verification. But still, if for any reason there will be a delay, I will be able to count on the accrual of tokens?
lerapahi

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:33:57 AM

I hope they will be able to launch the exchange quickly, because the token can be bought only after the launch of ParamountDax.
So just have to wait. As I understand it will be a good means to generate passive income. But at the same time you need to understand whether I can trust the team to the fullest.
hota2

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:55:46 AM

I just don’t really understand already have working prototypes? I just wanted to see what the visual interface would look like.
And also I wonder how you are going to win the competition from top exchanges. It will not be easy.
DARKCAPITAN

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:32:11 AM

I just don’t really understand already have working prototypes? I just wanted to see what the visual interface would look like.
And also I wonder how you are going to win the competition from top exchanges. It will not be easy.
But now as I understand the main motivation is to receive passive income.  And I plan to use this opportunity for me.
Accm

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:55:06 PM

But now as I understand the main motivation is to receive passive income.  And I plan to use this opportunity for me.
I wonder how many tokens are sold now.  That is, I would like to understand what kind of interest investors are already showing.
kivekat

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:53:59 AM

To do this, you need to understand that the tokens will grow in price and it will need to be clearly understood. I mean to understand the future perspective and it will be as important as possible.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 07:13:29 AM

To do this, you need to understand that the tokens will grow in price and it will need to be clearly understood. I mean to understand the future perspective and it will be as important as possible.

Hello, we have an MVP where you can try the platform and see the development progress.

https://staging.paramountdax.com

As you can see, in addition to the daily profit, our platform also offers other innovative features such as the ATC function. Which allows to place buy/sell orders directly from the chart.

In addition to the functionality of the platform, there is the possibility to buy PRDX token from our platform, which gives the possibility of obtaining daily profit and high discounts on trading fees.
Dytoribric

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:21:11 AM

https://staging.paramountdax.com

It does not look bad but still need to understand that binance also now offers the opportunity to receive passive income like many other exchanges.  Therefore, the competition will be huge and it will be quite difficult to attract users.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 09:40:21 AM

Dear Traders,

🔹Psychology plays an important role in trading and investing.

You can become a master of all the technical aspects of becoming a trader, but if you don’t have control over your emotions that drive the urge to trade, remember you’re in trouble.

Psycho-Trading affects us all, you must learn to control it and you will see how you improve.

🔹Read the full advice to control your emotions

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/aspects-to-help-you-overcome-psychological-barriers-to-profitable-trading-be2b320ac77e

wapay

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:15:13 AM

Dear Traders,

🔹Psychology plays an important role in trading and investing.

You can become a master of all the technical aspects of becoming a trader, but if you don’t have control over your emotions that drive the urge to trade, remember you’re in trouble.

Psycho-Trading affects us all, you must learn to control it and you will see how you improve.

🔹Read the full advice to control your emotions

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/aspects-to-help-you-overcome-psychological-barriers-to-profitable-trading-be2b320ac77e

https://i.imgur.com/GZ0Dv2v.png

The material is really worthwhile and you are right in trading it is very important to stress resistance so as not to make hasty decisions that can very badly affect your profits.
henabod

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:09:51 AM

The material is really worthwhile and you are right in trading it is very important to stress resistance so as not to make hasty decisions that can very badly affect your profits.

In fact, only traders who know how to wait will be able to make a profit in this market. But I also want to say that this exchange will offer the opportunity to receive passive income and it will be very important.
Dytoribric

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:19:54 PM

In fact, only traders who know how to wait will be able to make a profit in this market. But I also want to say that this exchange will offer the opportunity to receive passive income and it will be very important.
There will also be a good referral program and it will also be possible to earn very well. 
But a lot will depend on how the team will be able to attract traders and how popular it will be.
bineko

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:51:14 PM

There will also be a good referral program and it will also be possible to earn very well. 
But a lot will depend on how the team will be able to attract traders and how popular it will be.
Due to the fact that it is very difficult to compete with binance . new exchanges offer something more interesting and profitable for users and it will be possible to take advantage of.
Ynnonielle

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:45:17 AM

I wonder when the referral program will start working ? It's just a good option to make a profit especially in the initial  stages.  Grin
yeloja

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:09:08 AM

I wonder when the referral program will start working ? It's just a good option to make a profit especially in the initial  stages.  Grin
To do this, at least you need to understand that the tokens will be liquid in the long term.
that is, you still need to understand the plans for the future and see the economic model.
markoza

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:15:36 AM

I wonder when the referral program will start working ? It's just a good option to make a profit especially in the initial stages. Grin

the exchange itself will be launched in December ! So that wait remained not so long. And how much money we managed to raise me is really impressive.
jandilson

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:42:56 AM

I wonder when the referral program will start working ? It's just a good option to make a profit especially in the initial stages. Grin

To do this, at least you need to understand that the tokens will be liquid in the long term.
that is, you still need to understand the plans for the future and see the economic model.

if you read the white paper earlier that you understand that it will be possible to get a very good passive income and it will be as important as possible for all investors and will be a good motivation.
So now we can only wait for the launch of the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: