Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NPXS time for invest ?  (Read 704 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:49:09 AM

hi guys
what do u think about NPXS is it good to buy it with current price 12 - 13 satoshi
this coin ranked 50 in coinmarketcap and they have also good support from community
i guess it can jump to 18 - 20 again what's your opinion about this coin  Roll Eyes
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/NPXS_BTC

IMO since the price already fell below 12 sats and the monthly unlocked tokens are not yet sent by the team because of that I think that price could go further down.
But let see what's going to happen if bitcoin's run turned out to be a bull run then the price could go lower then 10 sats

In any case, in the near future the number of NPXS tokens will decrease due to exchange for f(x) and burning. Airdrop's only two months away. And wherever the BTC goes - up or down - the price of altcoins will fall (while cryptospring is not observed).

Yea and I just read the latest blog post by the pundi X team and according to that, they will remove 14.5B tokens out of circulation in the second week of May so that's pretty good.

BINTEX

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:20:38 AM

I am an investor and not a trader so I will only comment on the fundamentals. PundiX has a strong team and they have been making steady progress in terms of alliances and regulatory approval of their underlying technology. What the market is waiting for is for some large retailer announcing they will be rolling XPOS terminals in the stores and will be accepting XWallet for payments. Until that happens I would not expect any big moves.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:12:23 AM

I am an investor and not a trader so I will only comment on the fundamentals. PundiX has a strong team and they have been making steady progress in terms of alliances and regulatory approval of their underlying technology. What the market is waiting for is for some large retailer announcing they will be rolling XPOS terminals in the stores and will be accepting XWallet for payments. Until that happens I would not expect any big moves.
We hold this token because we understand and see its potential.

It's the major development that we wanted to see because it implies big adoption coming in.
Being patient for now is necessary because we are here for long term and project takes time to develop,
I like this project and I'm willing to hold even longer.

Problem for some now because the price is falling, there might be panic but that's expected,
I would say then that only the strong hands will survive.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 10:18:43 AM

Right now it's not worth investing in NPXS unless you plan to swap it for FX tokens as FX tokens are worth more $0.5 (few days back) and hence you can buy NPXS cheap and swap it then. Better to invest in FX directly if you plan on just trading it.

Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:39:13 AM

by looking at the conditions of NPXS prices, of course we are very good at buying, but with a note we buy it for the long term because for the short term the tokens are not so good and at that low price we can buy in large quantities and remember these tokens have prices of up to 100 satoshi and who knows later can return to that price.
it can happen if bitcoin can pump to the highest price again, but I think if investing in the long run seems NPXS doesn't matter as long as you are ready to wait for the future until they really touch the price of 100 sathosi again.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:46:44 AM

Now is the right time for NPXS Investors, from hundreds of crypto projects it can be said that NPXS already has clear products and is marketed globally so that it guarantees good NPXS in the future.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:00:13 AM

NPSX Is good for long term investment, the platform are still on development by the core team, Hopefully in near future this token will be adopted by other companies or goverments.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:33:12 PM

Stop guessing or going into investments based on guesses. If you see a good project with potential, buy in without market emotions. Guesses has rendered so many investors broke cos they follow empty guesses.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:07:16 AM

hi guys
what do u think about NPXS is it good to buy it with current price 12 - 13 satoshi
this coin ranked 50 in coinmarketcap and they have also good support from community
i guess it can jump to 18 - 20 again what's your opinion about this coin  Roll Eyes
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/NPXS_BTC

IMO since the price already fell below 12 sats and the monthly unlocked tokens are not yet sent by the team because of that I think that price could go further down.
But let see what's going to happen if bitcoin's run turned out to be a bull run then the price could go lower then 10 sats

That is right, because during Bitcoin bull run is when many investors looks at some of their altcoins to convert directly to Bitcoin instead of using extra fiat and for the fact that it isn’t altcoins season in BTC bull run, so they sell to by BTC, and then change back to those altcoins when they start their own bull run, so there is still possibility of the coin falling below the market value now, although the difference is not looking that much for one not to decide now if we really want to invest, I think I will also look into the project and try to invest, they must have a good product for them to have reached top 50.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:13:29 AM

The price of NPXS that is still cheap certainly makes me interested in investing, I'm sure that the future of PundiX will continue to improve because they already have products and are sold online.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:00:39 AM

Somehow, I’m not very positive about this coin in 2019. Too much she lost in value, and it saddens me a little. But the team seems to be working.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:29:10 AM

Somehow, I’m not very positive about this coin in 2019. Too much she lost in value, and it saddens me a little. But the team seems to be working.

And they are still using value. I didn't expected at all that the NPXS price will once again drop to 10 sats and now the price of NPXS is almost similar to NPXSXEM

BINTEX