Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptios  (Read 3144 times)
theymos (OP)
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5138
Merit: 12565

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:55:35 PM
Merited by Cyrus (10), seoincorporation (6), EFS (5), majestymage (5), chimk (2), vapourminer (1), mprep (1), Daniel91 (1), LoyceV (1), lighpulsar07 (1)

FYI: The humans handling the new account recoveries system which was implemented late last year are a company that Cyrus created called Cryptios. alanst, 3dOOm, and Rizzrack -- the "mysterious newbies" who some people noticed -- are three of their employees. They've been doing a great job.

Although Cyrus created the company with bitcointalk.org in mind as their first customer, they are accepting additional customers. Their main specialization right now is high-security, social-engineering-proof customer support & community moderation.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2934

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:51:57 PM
Merited by seoincorporation (6)

Thank you theymos for the announcement and the kind words!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:40:46 AM

Would you consider directing them to provide a (limited use) captcha link to someone who can provide similar information that would be required to reset their password (or perhaps needing to provide slightly less information).

The reason for this would be to allow someone who knows their password to access their account if they are having problems with the google captcha
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:23:53 AM

FYI: The humans handling the new account recoveries system which was implemented late last year are a company that Cyrus created called Cryptios. alanst, 3dOOm, and Rizzrack -- the "mysterious newbies" who some people noticed -- are three of their employees. They've been doing a great job.

Although Cyrus created the company with bitcointalk.org in mind as their first customer, they are accepting additional customers. Their main specialization right now is high-security, social-engineering-proof customer support & community moderation.

Thanks for clearing about the status of these newbies.

Thank you theymos for the announcement and the kind words!

Best of luck Cyrus for your new endeavour.

So in reality it was your team that was working for account recovery when we thought theymos is doing it manually  Smiley Smiley

I am alive
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:59:28 AM

That is a great news for many people who lost their accounts and want to recover it faster than before. A dedicated company for account recovery looks like an better approach for sure.

alanst, 3dOOm, and Rizzrack -- the "mysterious newbies" who some people noticed -- are three of their employees. They've been doing a great job.

Thank you for clearing this, I think Me and many more users here had doubts about that profiles regarding them being newbie and wearing avatars (also the profiles were created recently).

[BUG?]Theymos, can you solve the mystery? newbies with 2 merit watering avatar?
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1761

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:03:19 AM

It's awesome to the team on board, I did notice that account recoveries were no moving much faster and there are not some many people complaining in meta about how their accounts have taken many months without being recovered like they used to do about 6 months back.
Great job to Cyrus and Co.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:12:27 AM

There is no way to deny that current account recovery system has erased so many concerns from users mind. I want to give thanks to cyrus and his team for helping community users by providing this system. Hope to see more creative updates on this forum in the near future.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

alanst
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 115

former Mysterious newbie™

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:25:13 AM
Merited by chimk (2), LoyceV (1), The Cryptovator (1), MoparMiningLLC (1)

Hi everyone and thank you for your kind words! Sorry for not being able to tell you the real reason why we were wearing avatars, truth is, we didn’t realize it wasn’t a Copper membership “perk” until you guys did...

That being said, we’re happy to be part of this wonderfull community and, hopefully we’ll be able to help make it a bit better if possible.

P.S. Kudos to iasenko for his spot on detective work and to everyone else who “almost” nailed it Smiley keep up the good detective work, it's also helping us more than you know!

Former member of Cryptios
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:43:57 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 10:46:24 AM by Last of the V8s

https://cryptios.com/clients/payment-area/
am on this page and can't click back on any of the links.
was looking to see if you take Grin for payment...

nice work, though, altogether!

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:53:49 AM

Thanks for clear another mysterious, they are doing great job by recovering account.
That being said, we’re happy to be part of this wonderfull community and, hopefully we’ll be able to help make it a bit better if possible.
Thanks buddy to help people's who are waiting from long time to recover their account. Glad to see that you are a part of account recovery team. You are doing best and hope it will be continue.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:57:26 AM

https://cryptios.com/clients/payment-area/
am on this page and can't click back on any of the links.

Same here.

I think the website is not updated fully yet. Also, there does not seems any social media profiles created until for the company.
alanst
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:31:28 AM

Our online presence is still a work in progress, that's the reason why the website isn't fully "functional" yet, however, it's a starting point and we're glad that the overall impact is a positive one Smiley

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:59:04 AM
Merited by Cyrus (2), LoyceV (1), 3dOOm (1), alanst (1)

@alanst @3dOOm
Sorry guys if I bothered you with those PMs asking for answers, it was a really puzzling for me when I first saw your accounts.
I knew that you are somehow related to Cyrus. Anyway you are doing great work so keep it up, I just love to be part of all this Smiley
Good luck to this project Smiley

alanst
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:07:38 AM

Well played man! It was really funny from our side to see everyone struggle with it, we were wondering if anyone would get to the bottom of it and you were the closest. To the moon!  Grin

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1416

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:40:30 PM

In fact, i found it a little bit weird that Theymos is manually working on accounts recovery without help. Nice to see Theymos hiring music-fans to do this heavy complicated task (accounts recovery) :  Smiley
We're music fans, some of us even producers and we'd love to exchange great tunes.

Am already recording information about the recovered profiles (except for newbies) according to SecLog data ;  All the Ownership-Changed and Restored accounts.
112 profiles have been recovered during the last 4 months.

Thank you Theymos for clearing this, I want also to give thanks to the team behind Cryptios.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
alanst
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:08:10 PM
Merited by Halab (2), LoyceV (1), sncc (1)

We've replied to more than 2000 requests since the service was introduced in late December besides the 112 that were queued for recovery and are shown in the seclog. There are also hundreds of accounts that were locked in 2015 and 2017 that needed to be unlocked without having to go through reverting the email which are not being quantified in the seclog.

Huge thanks to Kavelj22 for gathering and archiving the "All the Ownership-Changed and Restored accounts" accounts. Would it help if I compiled a list with those accounts that were unlocked but are not shown in the seclog?

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:22:45 PM

Hi everyone and thank you for your kind words! Sorry for not being able to tell you the real reason why we were wearing avatars, truth is, we didn’t realize it wasn’t a Copper membership “perk” until you guys did...

Still, I am not clear if you are only the part of account recovery team only. I guess , we saw you moving threads also.

I will also like to quote one of the edited image by 3doom.

Here you go, you can thank me later.

"Whitelist" and "Nuke" are also not the perks of Copper Membership Smiley Smiley

I am alive
alanst
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:32:38 PM

We have a special sort of Copper membership apparently  Grin

3dOOm
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 173

Member of Cryptios - https://cryptios.com/

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:04:22 PM

Hi guys, thank you all for the kind words, see you around, officially from now on  Grin

@alanst @3dOOm
Sorry guys if I bothered you with those PMs asking for answers, it was a really puzzling for me when I first saw your accounts.
I knew that you are somehow related to Cyrus. Anyway you are doing great work so keep it up, I just love to be part of all this Smiley
Good luck to this project Smiley

That's ok, the community needs this type of members like you Wink

Still, I am not clear if you are only the part of account recovery team only. I guess , we saw you moving threads also.

I will also like to quote one of the edited image by 3doom.

Here you go, you can thank me later.

"Whitelist" and "Nuke" are also not the perks of Copper Membership Smiley Smiley

Don't bother, it's just edited in Paint  Grin

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 3011

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:29:57 PM

Nice to see some guys working and also take care of the forum !
Is definitely also a big support for theymos and Cyrus and the moderators !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: