Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto - Can We Find Him ?  (Read 1315 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
simms089

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:03:00 AM

I dont really want to know. All I want is that we have our own freedom, financial freedom.
CBANX3

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:33:55 AM

Finding Satoshi is next to impossible as he/she is not lost but hiding behind the bushes knowing everything, Satoshi Nakamoto has invented Bitcoin and deliver it into the public domain so it's a waste of time and energy to invest in searching him/her
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:17:51 AM

I dont really want to know. All I want is that we have our own freedom, financial freedom.
No, unless Satoshi itself will reveal him/herself in the public. But, I guess this will not going to happen. Just think that you are Satoshi, will you reveal yourself just for fame? No, of course because people know that you are holding huge number of bitcoins and that is something that might danger your life from the thieves. It is better to leave a good life without anyone know that you have a big business where money work for you.
arsenalx420
Copper Member

Activity: 369
Merit: 0

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:39:52 AM

I think this is very much unique question or queries for all of us, But it is nothing worth full for us. I want to inform you that actually Nakamoto Satoshi doesn't desire to introduce about himself. so if you want find out to him then just it will be time lose in your life without nothing. So my opinion is also we never find him because he doesn't want it. But we also salute, love ,respect to him.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Dr.Hash

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:37:01 AM
Merited by TimeBits (1)

I strongly believe he was Hal Finney, but Hal Finney is now dead so there is no way to find out.
Apparently the NSA know who is is due to their extensive database on how individuals write.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:53:25 AM

I strongly believe he was Hal Finney, but Hal Finney is now dead so there is no way to find out.
Apparently the NSA know who is is due to their extensive database on how individuals write.

I also strongly believe he was Hal Finney(using two computers, remote viewing one to have two different ip`s in the same time frame) our just using a vpn on a multibox.

Also, satoshi said he left it in good hands with Gavin Andreson
Satoshi showed up once again on April 23, 2011, when he emailed a software developer, Mike Hearn, with “I’ve moved on to other things. It’s in good hands with Gavin and everyone.” From then no one knows what Satoshi is up to.

Gavin Andreson said he was CIA informant (giving a presentation to them) he said that to satoshi and we never heard from satoshi again.
https://youtu.be/6pWblf8COH4?t=333

This kind of like counter acts what satoshi said. It really makes me think, there is no doubt in my mind CIA control bitcoin for the most part. Probably the IMF, CIA, NSA, FED and others.

They could of killed Hal to be honest. I really hope they did not for they will be come Hal if they did.

Anyways I suggest you look into time banking for it will save our race.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 12:36:30 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 01:19:56 PM by BitcoinFX

Bitcoin (BTC) would not exist without the work of Hal Finney.

Gavin Andresen (not his real name btw) is 99% the reason Satoshi left - how does that make you feel now Gavin?

Gavin is also the reason Craig arrived.

Gavin Andresen about Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- https://youtu.be/pNZyRMG2CjA

Gavin vs Vitalik, "Craig wright is probably not Satoshi" Mic drop moment
- https://youtu.be/2qLI3VIHuKU

Proof-of-beats
Signal - To - Noise Ratio -- Vitalik Mic Drop
- https://soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/signal-to-noise-ratio-vitalik-mic-drop

To think I once donated 500 BTC to this guys faucet.  Angry

More 'high place liars' ...

I will find out exactly what happened here - 100%

RATM - Hadda Be Playin' on the Jukebox - A Poem by Alan Ginsberg.
- https://youtu.be/deuBDhpQ4VM

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:05:04 PM

of course that might happen, we can find Satoshi Nakamoto, but that is not an easy thing even it might be difficult to do if Satoshi did not introduce himself voluntarily.

Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:28:33 PM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto. No one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto really is, but we do know that he published a paper proposing the invention of the Bitcoin protocol back in November 2008, This paper can now be read on the official Bitcoin website, Bitcoin.org.

Nakamoto provided the first version of the bitcoin software client in 2009. He and others contributed towards the development of the project, but by the end of 2010, he made himself a less prominent figure in the rapidly growing Bitcoin community.

Nakamoto never revealed anything about himself and his last known message was in the spring of 2011, stating that he had “moved on to other things”.

Where is he now? ...

https://www.bitcrypt.co/did-satoshi-nakamoto-create-bitcoin/

another trash post like all the 0th3rs shit post without any deep research and other important things how much people can be dump....

first they was said bitcoin is scam when simple understanding from the papers its not scam....then this dumb people fall for scams because of greed without any deep knowledge....most of them stuck with stable coins and huge supply projects coins like xrp.....yep this is the reality and posts like this is part of this dumb people who cant understand simple think that

its not the first time and the last time people do underground projects under one name which lead NO WHERE...for a reason

its not one person and never will be but hey dumb people love to post shit and fall for scams,

and why satoshi team said in the paper he moved to other areas ...becacuse there are alot of thing to improve our future in other... verticals

shit so much bullshit from 99% posts here at last one interesting post can be here....

there was other great underground projects that associated with wiki leaks and other huge projects which the info come from a name which dont lead no where and the last fact its n0 on3 person for sure shit dumb kid
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:46:38 PM

Can we find satoshi nakamoto? To be honest I don't think we need to know Satoshi Nakomoto or we have to know where to find him. The use of bitcoin, means decentralization and anonimity and I think that is the whole point of this. Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous and initially bitcoin is decentralized. But nowadays, it is already becoming decentralized because centralized exchanges do the transactions faster.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:49:20 PM

Let Satoshi do what he do on real life and respect his decision to remain anonymous, and we not have to find who is and let do trade and get more bitcoin if possible, if he want will reveal his identity if not is his decision.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:56:52 PM

Gavin Andresen (not his real name btw) is 99% the reason Satoshi left - how does that make you feel now Gavin?

Proof-of-beats

They killed Hal my dood.
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:42:24 PM

mic drop

this is the most bullshit statement i ever heard hhhhhhh, Hal Finney without him the project was dead?Huh? what do you hear yourself mate hhhh

the other things you said even more shit but i just fucking lazy to get inside...

do you know why bitcoin was viral?Huh?

because top marketers was inside the game ,, without this marketers it will be dead or after 50 years maybe there will some results..

ask in the sillicon valley ANYONE** what the most important department in new project/startup....the answer will be MARKETING..

which mean you can have great tech and great team and other shit but if the marketing is sucks the project most of the time will be dead... we saw this over and over with great projects that lack of marketing where they ended...so how the fuck hal finney was associated with making bitcoin viral??? ahhh

before posting shit ,, its so simple i know great people in the sillicon valley and we so ton of projects with crap tech get to the top because very smart marketers was behind the project and its facts not theory ..

now the team behind bitcoin is very smart which lead us that if Hal Finney** was one of them he was dont get any bitcoins and other few the first one that received bitcoins because it can lead to the people behind this project and even exppose other projects the work on under different names...

for example the people that leak information on wiki leaks and other very important stuff sometime send this info before wiki leaks to journalists,

now if the journalist somehow part of this people he will not expose him self and for sure not get any info because it will lead to who is the people behind all this ,  if he get this info he is not part of the people that leak all this info...its so easy to spot this....

what i mean IF* Hal Finney was one of the people behind of this project he not was to be one of the few first people to get bitcoin transfer and be in the front with all this project and its very simple easy to understand because the people behind this project very secretive,,,,the first one who get bitcoins from satoshi team never will be and was part of this great team... and if they was they never was in the front to be the first one get bitcoins for sure so fucking easy to get this but hey i still remember how some fox say he going to be rich from xrp hhhh when this hit 100 usd ... but after few years he get to the point he fucking so dumb its better to flip burgers in macdonals hhhhh

i i WILL BE OPEN i was there when the papers was 0ut and the amount of btc i have the first one that get bitcoins was send by nakamoto team they will never get this amount which lead to irony if they was the first one they also need to have much more bitcoins then else one becuase they have deep knowledge of the gold tech...but

sorry for my english hhhh:)

Hal Finney didnt do any shit to make this project viral the one that did this project viral is as i call them punk marketers...the ability to make it viral with zero ads spends without them there was no bitcoin and is very easy to get to this because its not only with bitcoin but with also with other projects tech...

why bitcoin became viral because top marketers was make it viral because they was understanding ** the gold in this peer to peer money...which was taken from the idea of peer to peer file sharing....

alot of top marketers which also get the idea it will make bright future and save us from the debt in this world was working for free very hard ....and another help was that the price was jump in almost 1000% in very short time because shady and tricky was done to bitcoin...

this is why bitcoin became bitcoin and not the bullshit you post over there which complete non sense .... and i know some of this marketers some of them i know the nick name but dont know where they life or who they are but ....marketing + shady things was done this is why bitcoin was jump 1000% in the beginning ....not hal finney for sure......

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:01:43 PM

Proof-of-beats

the first one that get bitcoins from nakamoto team like hal finney and other for sure not part of the project hhhhhhhh its so fucking is to spot this...because if they was part of this project they was in the front there...its to much expose ...which can lead to a lot of other team members...

do you get it, its so fucking easy to spot this IF** they was part of this great team which for sure work underground on other things to improve our future... they didnt was in the front to be the ones first to receive bitcoins for sure.....

and bitcoin became bitcoin because of 2 factors

1. very shady viral marketing
2. shady things was done to jump the price in a matter of few in 1000%

which lead us to simple very important factor today great coins with great team and tech not get to the top they think it will happen by it self but hell no....when bitcoin only come to the world without any coins out there top compete shady things was done to jump the price and viral marketing 2 important factors to grow fast great project compare

to great coins and great team with tech today which have to compete with 2.5k coins which is totally crap,,,,what this teams think they will get to the top hhhhhhhhhh in which dream they live

this is how you bring project to the top

1. shady viral marketing
2. shady thing to pump the price

this 2 factors the most important OR-------------------------->>

the shitty scammers will take the place or crap projects like stable coins or projects with billions of coins.........

when you use shady tactics to grow great project with great low supply its ok....this is the only way today fight scammers and other shit projects and save tons of people that probaly fall in scams and hopes with other projects...its better they fall to great project

zcash bnb and much other was use shady tactics to grow....

shady tactics mean = 1. to pump the price 2. viral marketing

sometime when you know to pump price in the right way its lead to viral marketing by it self....

which lead us to main thing IF scammers and shit project do this ,the really great projects with low supply and great team must to do this to save their project ... hell for now its the only way to fight the crap out there

bnb coin was growing by pump price and marketing i know this its not theory....

zcash also and bunch others....but hey its much better noobs fall to this kind of traps rather then falling to complete scam or project with billions of coins which will stuck for huge years and other shit
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:30:41 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 09:50:39 PM by BitcoinFX

mic drop

this is the most bullshit statement i ever heard hhhhhhh, Hal Finney without him the project was dead?Huh? what do you hear yourself mate hhhh

the other things you said even more shit but i just fucking lazy to get inside...

because top marketers was inside the game ,, without this marketers it will be dead or after 50 years maybe there will some results..

ask in the sillicon valley ANYONE** what the most important department in new project/startup....the answer will be MARKETING..

which mean you can have great tech and great team and other shit but if the marketing is sucks the project most of the time will be dead... we saw this over and over with great projects that lack of marketing where they ended...so how the fuck hal finney was associated with making bitcoin viral??? ahhh

before posting shit ,, its so simple i know great people in the sillicon valley and we so ton of projects with crap tech get to the top because very smart marketers was behind the project and its facts not theory ..

now the team behind bitcoin is very smart which lead us that if Hal Finney** was one of them he was dont get any bitcoins and other few the first one that received bitcoins because it can lead to the people behind this project and even exppose other projects the work on under different names...

for example the people that leak information on wiki leaks and other very important stuff sometime send this info before wiki leaks to journalists,

now if the journalist somehow part of this people he will not expose him self and for sure not get any info because it will lead to who is the people behind all this ,  if he get this info he is not part of the people that leak all this info...its so easy to spot this....

what i mean IF* Hal Finney was one of the people behind of this project he not was to be one of the few first people to get bitcoin transfer and be in the front with all this project and its very simple easy to understand because the people behind this project very secretive,,,,the first one who get bitcoins from satoshi team never will be and was part of this great team... and if they was they never was in the front to be the first one get bitcoins for sure so fucking easy to get this but hey i still remember how some fox say he going to be rich from xrp hhhh when this hit 100 usd ... but after few years he get to the point he fucking so dumb its better to flip burgers in macdonals hhhhh

i i WILL BE OPEN i was there when the papers was 0ut and the amount of btc i have the first one that get bitcoins was send by nakamoto team they will never get this amount which lead to irony if they was the first one they also need to have much more bitcoins then else one becuase they have deep knowledge of the gold tech...but

Hal Finney didnt do any shit to make this project viral the one that did this project viral is as i call them punk marketers...the ability to make it viral with zero ads spends without them there was no bitcoin and is very easy to get to this because its not only with bitcoin but with also with other projects tech...

why bitcoin became viral because top marketers was make it viral because they was understanding ** the gold in this peer to peer money...which was taken from the idea of peer to peer file sharing....

alot of top marketers which also get the idea it will make bright future and save us from the debt in this world was working for free very hard ....and another help was that the price was jump in almost 1000% in very short time because shady and tricky was done to bitcoin...

this is why bitcoin became bitcoin and not the bullshit you post over there which complete non sense .... and i know some of this marketers some of them i know the nick name but dont know where they life or who they are but ....marketing + shady things was done this is why bitcoin was jump 1000% in the beginning ....not hal finney for sure......

Re: Make your "we accept Bitcoin" logo
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45.msg559#msg559

Look at the date.

Do you know that I was on this forum before Gavin and Theymos ?

Re: Welcome to the new Bitcoin forum!
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5.msg188#msg188

Roll Eyes

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:38:31 PM

This had been always the thing on mind of crypto community on whose satoshi nakamoto.There are lots who do claim that they were satoshi
but no one had able to prove it out clearly so its always been a question if its a single entity or a group of person.No one knows  and I know people are excited on knowing
on whose the creator but for now its pointless on stressing yourself out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:45:51 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto will be difficult to see especially if he doesn't want to be found out but I believe that if he remains alive, he'll be seen

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:55:06 PM

mic drop

now if the journalist somehow part of this people he will not expose him self and for sure not get any info because it will lead to who is the people behind all this ,  if he get this info he is not part of the people that leak all this info...its so easy to spot this....

Re: Make your "we accept Bitcoin" logo
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45.msg559#msg559

Look at the date.

Do you know that I was on this forum before Gavin and Theymos ?

Roll Eyes

this dosent fucking matter ////

what matter is simple logic

1. its not the first time very smart people create projects under one name which the name dont lead anywhere it first

2. the first that was received bitcoins from nakamoto team for sure not part of this team and if  they was part of team bitcoin they was not  in  front like with all other anonymous projects which is fact and not THEORY,, its so fucking simple

3.  bitcoin grow because very smart marketers was inside and sgady things was done to pump the price if not their was nothing and if yes maybe after 50 years hhhhhhh

remember its key in anonymous projects the ones that bring the project whatever the name will never be in the front especially with their names hhhhhh

in fact the ones first like hal finney and others that get first bitcoin did nothing the irony of this life

without very smart marketers and shady things that was to pump the price nothing was happen especially  with the ones that first received bitcoins like hal finney....

sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:26:56 PM

I don't know why people are finding it so hard to respect someone choice of staying anonymous. He certainly has his own reasons for that and has actually done that so well. Finding means to know him wouldn't go anywhere and so there is no need trying to even locate him

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:30:35 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto will be difficult to see especially if he doesn't want to be found out but I believe that if he remains alive, he'll be seen

uneducated people will never learn , like the people invested in xrp 5 years ago and when few smart people was say its dead for now and will be for long time the supply will kill the project.....the only answer from this people come BULLISH but even after 5-6 years most of them still dosent learn this simple math....because the people that invested in xrp and other huge supply projects most of the time uneducated people and even more scary they so dumb that simple math and explantion they cannot figure out....

even more the smart one in this game some how end in the same projects...the other stuck with huge supply projects and stable coins and other scams...

the same with satoshi nakamoto...people are dumb like the xrp commuinty

why..

1. its not the first time very smart people come under one name to bring project that will change our future to be more bright and for our kids....and its not the last time for sure its happen over and over again in the last century because more and more aware what goes in this planet with governments and their fucking agents which spy on each other and this dont bring any fucking great future even more they think they are  some kind of james bond which will save the world which in reality most of us work all day long without any future... THIS IS FUCKING REAL bro

2. the first one that received bitcoins from staoshi nakamoto team for sure are not part of this underground big team and if they was they was not in the front and the first one that received bitcoins....with their real names hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the first one like hal finney and other that received bitcoins did nothing to make this project viral ...

3. without top marketers and shady things was done to pump the price nothing was happen especially with the first one that d bitcoins from staoshi nakamoto team for sure are not part of this underground big team and if they was they was not in the front and the first one that received bitcoins from the team of bitcoins...

4. wiki leaks and other projects wich bring great projects and leak important info the first one that receive information like journalist and others never ever part of this underground people its simple to understand i think we need no more explantion ** edit *

people just throw info without any research ...you know just output the crap inside their dumb ass head when in reality before bitcoin and after smart people do things under one name which lead no where....after it explode even some of the team can say i was part of this and that and no body will believe him and this is all the point....never ever to be in the front when the project come to the world after long years no body can figure out who and where and why....some projects are risky to be the first one without anonimity...

look on another project which was called cicada 3301....after few years bitcoin explode they started search smart people ...in the same field cryptography ,,,security,,,anonimity and other things

and you know what in this project was inside top marketers which make cicada 3301 viral so much without this no body ever will know what is cicada ...

some agents from all kind of countires try to c0py cicada but without any success in virality....

you know if we can compete something which is impossible in the imagination like usd and euro level which you play with the big boys, we can compete with agents and even be more smart and creative to find info and expose it...you know the names of fbi agents all over the deep web where they live and other shit and also other countries nothing special about this...its just show we can make bright future

cicada is one was public who know if there other locate smart people to make bright future...

but cicada was viral because some of the people behind this project can make viral things in a matter of days if not hours compare to agents which work for governments and think they are so smart to catch some dumb muslim arab which even kids can bring him down hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

remember behind projects like this is always team and the ones behind will never will be in the front when the project first expose after sometime its different....

look i know very smart people on the silicon valley and ask anyone there if you come to introduce idea to compete usd and euro ,,,,people will die there from laughing and i dont kidding they will die from laughing ..huge comedy ,,,do you understand what this team did....how big there bulls.....

ask anyone in the sillicon vally about idea in this leve; ...its fucking impossible in the imagination bro hhhhhh

yet they did it....which mean they are to much smart in all kind of verticals ...marketing ,,tech,,,system...and other shit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: