Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin now supported by Coinbase!  (Read 658 times)
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:50:22 AM

Yes, this is an awesome news for Dogecoin which will surely makes it to moon for a while but I don't think this will last for long because there's no tangible usecases for it and what Dogecoin is enjoying is because it is among the early coins but I seriously don't think this popularity will last for long.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 11:43:35 PM

Two days ago, Dogecoin officially supported and listed on Coinbase. From now on, users of Coinbase can be able to store their Dogecoin in wallet app on Coinbase platform. Additionally, Coinbase also supports testnet of Dogecoin. The coin is the newest one, after BTC, ETH, BCH, ETC, XRP, and XLM supported by Coinbase. It seems that Elon Musk did not make a joke with his tweet on Dogecoin months ago.
Source of news: https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-wallet-adds-support-for-dogecoin-to-wallet-app
How do you think that Dogecoin will move up with this Coinbase's support?

If you don't know which is Dogecoin, please read there:

Some basics of Dogecoin:
- Announcement topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.0
- Available markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets

Total market cap: $315,196,176 USD ~ 56,593 BTC
Total volume (in 24 hours): $36,495,054 USD ~ 6,553 BTC
Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

Dogecoin a long time coin ever existed and that exist until now and is proven by time, i believe its a good move of coinbase and it will drive more confidence to this coin by the investors and traders out there, me personally im excited to buy this coin because i have the trust what coins are promoted with coinbase. Let us see how far it goes for dogecoin and i am excited for its price of course.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:18:55 AM

Dogecoin is a coin used by many people indeed, is a good step ahead, but i wish if will be possible in future to add Dogecoin on trading on pro coinbase, but maybe this will happen after time, who know.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:50:03 AM

It seems like Dogecoin is not reacting great to this new Coinbase support, at least not at the beginning. The price and total volume has move up a little but I expected something bigger because Coinbase is a pretty popular exchange and many people use it. But still only 3 days passed so we will have to wait to see some progress
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:51:23 AM

Two days ago, Dogecoin officially supported and listed on Coinbase. From now on, users of Coinbase can be able to store their Dogecoin in wallet app on Coinbase platform.
How do you think that Dogecoin will move up with this Coinbase's support?
The coin started out as a meme but for beginners it is the best coin to start using the new crypto platform because of the minimal valuation and to learn how things are stored safely and the transaction charges are pretty low and it gets confirmed in a short period of time and it is time that you need support for those coins rather than the rest of the inflated coins with hype. I am not looking for a big rally because of the number of coins in existence but the usability is real from my experience.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:34:10 AM

It seems like Dogecoin is not reacting great to this new Coinbase support, at least not at the beginning. The price and total volume has move up a little but I expected something bigger because Coinbase is a pretty popular exchange and many people use it. But still only 3 days passed so we will have to wait to see some progress

Perhaps its because market condition, people prefer buying bitcoin. Dogecoin is one my favorites coin and i think the coin price should be increase. I think when alt season begin, dogecoin price could increase again following market trend

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:27:18 AM

Perhaps its because market condition, people prefer buying bitcoin. Dogecoin is one my favorites coin and i think the coin price should be increase. I think when alt season begin, dogecoin price could increase again following market trend
Dogecoin is an old choice but is quite safe because every year this coin always has a huge price increase and many investors can earn good profits if they learn about this coin. The Dogecoin team has been inactive for the last few years but they are still interested in this project and certainly in the future many bigger news will come to this project. I think that considering investing in Dogecoin is the best choice to earn high profits because very few coins have a chance to be listed at Coinbase.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:19:29 AM

Dogecoin is an old choice but is quite safe because every year this coin always has a huge price increase and many investors can earn good profits if they learn about this coin. The Dogecoin team has been inactive for the last few years but they are still interested in this project and certainly in the future many bigger news will come to this project. I think that considering investing in Dogecoin is the best choice to earn high profits because very few coins have a chance to be listed at Coinbase.

Its true, dogecoin is old coin but had many fans. Transaction fee very low and i think in the future dogecoin price could rising. Perhaps, many people dont like dogecoin but if we know that dogecoin have big liquidity in market too
motienvolam (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:00:00 PM

It would seem that getting listed on Coinbase is not as much of a pump as in the past. Investors must be getting smarter and realise that the people who only use Coinbase and don't buy coins on any other exchange are a small group and not very important to the overall market. Still, a little good news for fans of the Doge.
It is not only due to Coinbase less impacts on price of coins when they listed on the platform, but also due to current rises and falls of bitcoin within few hours. Such movements of bitcoin make emotions of investors changed fastly from pessimistic to optimistic. Therefore, they felt more careful with their decisions to spend money and buy altcoins, including Dogecoin. When bitcoin become more stable, over $6000 or in the range between $5000 and $6000, altcoins will rally considerably. Dogecoin, will rise when its time come.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 04:17:44 PM

My oh my, dogecoin has come such a long way hasn't it?
But, unfortunately, it still is a joke memecoin.

I'm not saying I hate it or think it's overvalued or anything.
I just think people need to be realistic and accept it for what it is: a joke.
There have been devs who have tried to push it beyond it, but doge will always be doge.
And there is enough space in crypto for something like this to exist and have a strong community.

However, if you ever think this coin will make you millions, or revolutionize crypto or help crypto go mainstream.
Then you are delusional.

With that being said, I do own a grand total of 10 doge.  I'm happy to have them lol.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 04:43:00 PM

this will give an increase to the Doge. coinbase is a large exchange and they have a high volume. maybe there will be a lot of speculation about doge at the moment and on average they think doge will rise. so there's no harm in buying doge a few weeks. I'm sure there will be a pump, even though it's not too big but enough to make a profit
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:00:35 PM

This will be a good news for the coinbase users.

I think the good news will go both ways because listing in coinbase will also make dogecoin to get more order by investors, so dogecoin holders like me  Grin will also benefit on the long term as price increases.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:28:34 PM

Dogecoin has a strong and loyal userbase who use Doge as a currency rather than just hold it as a speculative asset. Although, like other cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin can definitely be held as an investment or traded in pursuit of making a profitable return.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:54:44 PM

I try to trade with this currency in 2017, and even in that year I didnt have a profit from it. I dont believe in this coin, I dont know even why it popular...
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:58:32 PM

This means that today we can earn not bad money on this and today investing can bring good opportunities as it was before, until the cryptocurrency market falls after such a large amount.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:29:01 PM

The addition of DOGE is part of the drive for the Coinbase wallet to include multiple digital assets. While the Coinbase brokerage still offers a limited selection of assets, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase Custody are expanding more aggressively.
motienvolam (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:26:59 PM

I try to trade with this currency in 2017, and even in that year I didnt have a profit from it. I dont believe in this coin, I dont know even why it popular...
it is a key point why you got losses with your investment in Dogecoin in 2017. Why did you invest in a coin that you did not understand about it? It is a really big question you should answer yourself before investing into any coin, not only Dogecoin. When you don't know why a coin is so popular, but arbitrarily invest into that coin. When its price drops deeply, you will feel panicly and take losses to reduce future losses. After you taking losses, they start to recover and even climb up to such prices that you desire to take profits at the day you buy the coin. Therefore, investigating deeply with significant time for it will help you more confidently invest into a coin. Why Dogecoin is so popular, now it's time for you to discover it.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:42:34 PM

Coinbase support for DOGE is a significant milestone for the DOGECoin community and it seems Coinbase did this strategic move by acknowledging the potential of this meme coin to further increase its ever growing number of supporters and its wide popularity and distribution cannot be denied which I think are one of the coins greatest achievements so far.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:55:25 PM

a good news for doge, plus now the market is starting to rise. so doge has a great chance to go up now. coinbase is a good exchange and if the doge listing there will be a lot of changes that we can feel later, one of which is increasing the volume of doge trading.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:06:49 PM

a good news for doge, plus now the market is starting to rise. so doge has a great chance to go up now. coinbase is a good exchange and if the doge listing there will be a lot of changes that we can feel later, one of which is increasing the volume of doge trading.
Dogecoin has been gaining a lot of attention recently and this will greatly affect the value of Dogecoin in the near future. Coinbase is one of the most reputable exchanges in this market and if this coin can be listed in larger exchanges, achieving 200% of the profit may occur. I am personally holding this coin and will continue to hold until the market enters a new growth phase

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄