Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Tip  (Read 220 times)
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 11:57:18 PM

Well,  I'd partly agree to anticipating or investing where whales will most likely buy into. But i disagree buying into new altcoins with low market cap. Not altcoin does well at the end of the day. It's all about antipation....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:23:15 AM

But new alt coins that lists on CMC. under 1.5 marketcap using the total supply.

after the circulating supply comes. You'd have bought in at the right time and make at least a 3x.

Sell at that pump. and repeat. Know where the whales are and what exchange is hot.

I do agree on this but only for the professional traders might know how to do this. This is basically a good strategy to get nice profit in short term trade. Newbie surely dont understand how to perform it because it might sketchy to do a trading.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:44:41 AM

But new alt coins that lists on CMC. under 1.5 marketcap using the total supply.

after the circulating supply comes. You'd have bought in at the right time and make at least a 3x.

Sell at that pump. and repeat. Know where the whales are and what exchange is hot.
I love you tips, your strategy and the your trade that is free of greed, this strategy of yours is actually the quickest way for making money and it makes more sense more than a question I saw recently on this forum where the user is asking about coin he can invest in that will give him very quick return that will be up to 1000x.

This your strategy will really work for people that are not greedy and would prefer to multiply their money this way than keeping money in the bank, at least the profit we get from 3x of our investment is far more than enough to what some people even earn as salary in their company.
You gotta be kidding here, aren't you? If this strategy would really work that easy don't you think everyone would be rich now? Yes, in some cases this is probably going to work but it will surely not work 100% everytime and some people are going to lose money using this. If I were you I'd better be keeping my money in bank instead of investing in this strategy.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:36:17 PM

theoretically that is what you must always do in the altcoin market. and realistically that is what every altcoin trader who is successful is doing but practically it is extremely hard thing to pull off successfully because we are talking about a series of unpredictable events that are also known as manipulation.
so you have to have impeccable timing if you want to succeed. start by buying the coins right before the pump begins, if you buy too early you will lose money if you buy too late you will also lose money. then you have to time your selling even better although selling can be easier since you take the profit you like and get out without getting greedy.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:25:10 PM

i'm not understand what mean 1,5 on there
you should explain more about what you talking about on your thread about that
simply tips just sell when pump and entry on right time, but how?
globetrotter43

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:18:17 PM

I couldn't make heads or tails of this tip Smiley please be more explanatory so that can take advantage of this tip and make some money.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:59:53 PM

Well. The whales are everywhere and you forget to advice investor to do their own research
Coinmarketcap is not an aware to select tokens to invest

It is an site to check a token worthiness
And every exchange can be hot depending on the token you hodl
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:06:16 PM

pretty good tips but it requires patience because you have to wait for the best time to buy, but come back to each other again because if we want big profits then we really have to be patient but sometimes the beginners don't have that.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:54:29 PM

In words, everything sounds very light and beautiful, but as soon as in practice you start investing, it turns out that you are not lucky with the project and the price of the tokens of a completely different project grows. And your project tokens fall in price. Therefore, do not rush to invest, carefully check out new projects.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:17:21 PM

taking advantages of price pumps are like a boost for you, if you can take advantages of it then you can make a lot of money on it just as whales do but understanding and using the appropriate strategies/indicators are also important. as it can help you predict the important price fall and growth of the market. many people who trade on share markets use these tools daily for their analysis.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:07:41 AM

I think you cannot using your strategy to gain profit always because cryptocurrency is very unpredicted.
what if you buy the new altcoin that listed in CMC, but then the coin team don't developing according the roadmap ?
No updates, no community engage, no new exchanges, no volumes. Your money will going to zero before you realized  Roll Eyes

jinkyyy

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:07:58 AM

I think this strategy will only succeed once or twice. The failure rate will be higher than the success. This tactic is for newcomers like me because my capital is very small, Not for those who have a lot of money because it's very much like gambling.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: