Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins strategy  (Read 983 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:59:54 PM

there is no perfect entry and exit , what i do is calculate the risk from entry and its within the acceptable i enter this is good way and working for me, obviously there are many trades we do and many trades as all mixed up , good entry and bad entry if its  bad entry it should cause less loss

thats right
because trading is about probabilities my friend
so, we need to know when we must cut our loss short and let our profit run with a reasonable target price to sell it
my strategy on alt is very simple, buy when the price on oversold zone then sell it when the price on overbought zone  Wink

kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:09:16 PM

thats right
because trading is about probabilities my friend
so, we need to know when we must cut our loss short and let our profit run with a reasonable target price to sell it
my strategy on alt is very simple, buy when the price on oversold zone then sell it when the price on overbought zone  Wink
it's for short-term investments. for daily trading it will be complicated because in daily trading we have our own techniques which may be complicated to lure buyers or sellers.
in a rising market, altcoin trading is very good, we can get profits quickly.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:26:23 PM

Best options indeed is to buy good coins that experiencing huge downfall, if you'll be able buy those cheap projects and keep it onhold while the situation still not in your investment favor it will soon then bring a good profitable return when the rally start bounce back and bring good value to your holds assets.
now maybe look at ethereum, experiencing a decline again. it looks unstable, but at the current price buy it is a way of investing that definitely benefits us. I will buy it, and you can do it too.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:04:58 AM

Best options indeed is to buy good coins that experiencing huge downfall, if you'll be able buy those cheap projects and keep it onhold while the situation still not in your investment favor it will soon then bring a good profitable return when the rally start bounce back and bring good value to your holds assets.

Yes, indeed and it happened now actually when BTC drastically fell down from its support. The good thing is that I was able to trade my btc to an altcoin XBX which is for me a promising project and it was affected yesterday but not that much since it has low market cap.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:45:25 AM

The current situation of alts is weak and volume also down accumulate our suggested coins in dip i will suggest you  today 4-5 dip entries. Buy partially that coins to get lower average entry. Cheesy

Whenever the ALTS decline in value and volume, i bought a lot, because this is the best time to accumulate holdings, the better the entry, the better the profits is to be made when the price gets higher and bigger. Still strategy applies all the time.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:50:53 PM

Actually, when BTC is dumping, alts are dumping as well but I see some soaring high and with the btc correctin I would think that this would be a preparation for alt season, this is just my opinion based on what's happening on the market, this would be the sale for us and we should make sure that we pick a good coin to hold for the next coming month. We'll see if we see the same market like 2017.
that can happen if altcoin adoption and altcoin trading increase rapidly. if you are still unable to compete with Bitcoin then what happens will be the same as before. Bitcoin pumps will belong to Bitcoin itself. and altcoin can only move slowly.
Has any altcoins ever been able to compete with bitcoin in the history of cryptocurrency, even the last time that most of the altcoins that we see in the market surge very high was not because they had any product that was able to compete with bitcoin, there were so many factors that contributed to the high surge of these coins then, and one of them was ICO, prior to when altcoins surged in value, there was serious hype for ICO, and that was the same time that bitcoin bull run started, where in most coin started to pump the moment bitcoin started consolidating.

I have still not seen much factors that would really guarantee altcoins season for this year, I am not sure IEO can do that job, and the only thing I am relying on now is bitcoin consolidation, let’s see its effect on the market this time around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: