Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this really better than Bitcoin?  (Read 1274 times)
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:12:35 PM

Finding new coins that can replace Bitcoin, in my opinion, is just a joke. It must be remembered that Bitcoin is the first coin and until now the selling value is very high. Even now there are no coins that can approach the sale value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to be the main coin and if one day there is a coin that replaces it, of course, it is a very extraordinary thing.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:15:00 PM

Maybe you are interested in selling or you are from team as  your account is very new and you ask this or you haven't any experience on crypto so really think this coin can be better than BTC ,if you are in the second situation then try to make research understand how it works and then make decisions.

Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:12:45 PM

I asked about other cryptos too so I am from their team? I not even said they are better i asked this only.
Ok. That's no problem if you are only asking. But why you asked about the scam project? For me, that is doesn't make sense if you are not part of the team.

Bitcoin is one of the best choices so there is nothing better than Bitcoin.
To choose an official project or not, we must first investigate whether it is good or not, so we know in detail so that we are more confident in making choices.
be careful with various projects because there are a lot of scams.
Agree.

Probably he just lost his mind and there is no other idea to promote his scam project. I wonder doesn't he really know that with those red trust on project's OP it's easier for us to know that this project is way too far from "legit" label?
Yep, it seems so. Because I am sure that this is not possible if the OP doesn't know about the project is way too far from the "legit" label as you said.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:00:22 PM

Its going only to be 1 bitcoin, there will be thousands of more coins that will say they're better than bitcoin.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:12:41 PM

It is no way that this coin is going to be better than BTC. It is just another coin that aims to achieve the mission of something real behind the project. Moreover, there are tons of tokens with the same idea, that are already on the market.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:25:01 PM

Its going only to be 1 bitcoin, there will be thousands of more coins that will say they're better than bitcoin.
in fact everything depends on everyone's view, if someone sees if there is a coin that is better than Bitcoin then it is legitimate.
but it cannot be denied if the position of the Bitcoin in the first rank proves that Bitcoin is still the best at the moment.
gabbello

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:56:27 PM
Merited by AngelSky (1)

Sole idea of the project is really good but need to work something which is really required changes your white paper. It is really worth to but seems like template is similar to some projects. If this has been changed then people will praise the project for sure.
I don't compare with price or fame but soon this kind nee evolutionary coins will run to peak for sure.

Checked the site looks great. Good luck.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:01:58 PM

I can’t even imagine that cryptocurrency can be better than BTC, I think that even fiat money will actually be replaced with cryptocurrency money sooner or later, I can’t say that there will be a replacement for BTC because it is still very slow, but everything is possible will change.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:03:03 PM

Splendid efforts by team. They already shown the proof of backing and all the legal documents has been punched on the site itself as document. Seems it is listed on one exchange also.
This is a authentic team itseems but why these worst people tagged them. They good enough to emerge like main stream coin soon in many exchanges.
FantasyGold (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:21:37 PM

Why some people angry to me? I also appreciated other projects. I only asking about the price and I did not said its good or bad.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:22:41 PM

maybe I don't have investment experience in that place, but bitcoin is still the main destination for investment and it's definitely safe. I suggest first monitoring the site and analyzing whether it is worth investing more than bitcoin.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:25:23 PM

I can’t even imagine that cryptocurrency can be better than BTC, I think that even fiat money will actually be replaced with cryptocurrency money sooner or later, I can’t say that there will be a replacement for BTC because it is still very slow, but everything is possible will change.
of course, this is technology that should indeed continue to grow. now there is no choice to follow the developments that occur, we will not be able to reject it. bitcoin might replace fiat money, but if bitcoin doesn't follow market needs, then bitcoin will also be replaced with other assets.
The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:26:29 PM

In my experience, Bitcoin can cross the limit of 6000 for the smallest movement. Of course, it is necessary to understand and interpret investor psychology well. If it exceeds 6000, it will easily see 8000s.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:30:47 PM

It's obvious that the coin is not better than bitcoin. In the cryptocurrency space, when it comes to choosing a project to invest, the value its traded presently is of the least criteria to be considered. We've all heard of pump and dump, where a coin could be pumped over 10,000% within a short period of time and would dump effortlessly to zero. We've heard of scam project and fake volumes on exchange, the use of bots for trading is a norm. Its best to desist from any thread telling you that a coin is better than bitcoin, because its a clear indication of scam.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:17:01 PM

Is this really better than Bitcoin?

I just saw this thread of Mayapreferred https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126669.0 and this https://www.fatbtc.com/
They are better than Bitcoin? Is it good to invest with them? I want to know if anyone invested already?
If you hope that this coin will surpass bitcoin in price, you will be disappointed. There are many coins that surpass bitcoin in technology, but they are still far from the price of bitcoin.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:28:45 PM

In terms of investment maybe there is but in terms of popularity ang value bitcoin is really the best, bitcoin is really the most trusted coin and it is really the first crypto coin in the crypto feild that is why many people really trust it and invest on it because they really beliece on it, if we look at the price of bitcoin from 2009 to 2019 we can really say that yhe people who trust on it and have a patience to hold on it before really gain a lot.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:34:23 PM

You should really pick another coin project to compare with Bitcoin. This Maya Preferred 223 coin project has been said to be shady since the main developer Joseph R. Cord has been found to plagiarize source material for the Maya Preferred whitepaper.

I don't think this coin is going anywhere.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:40:29 PM

I just saw this thread of Mayapreferred https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126669.0 and this https://www.fatbtc.com/
They are better than Bitcoin? Is it good to invest with them? I want to know if anyone invested already?

I have not invested in the coin and in my opinion there is no coin that is better than Bitcoin to be used as an investment, so in my opinion than I take the risk to invest in other coins, then I prefer to invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin definitely gives me profit in the future.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 10:20:15 PM

No coin can be better than Bitcoin since it is the best cryptpocurrency that ever existed. It is also a good coin since there is no way the price will fall so drastically. Holding Bitcoin is the best asset ever.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:27:19 PM

Only 2 Bitcoins can be better than Bitcoin.
Look at how many promising altcoins exist, with which they predicted that they would overtake bitcoin. Much time has passed, but none of the Altcoins could not come close to the value and popularity of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: