Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this really better than Bitcoin?  (Read 1274 times)
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:10:57 AM

Is this really better than Bitcoin?

I just saw this thread of Mayapreferred https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126669.0 and this https://www.fatbtc.com/
They are better than Bitcoin? Is it good to invest with them? I want to know if anyone invested already?

Seriously, do you want people to comment about what seems to be a scam project build on the Ethereum blockchain is better than bitcoins?

They claim their tokens are backed by gold? I don't trust them

Why would anyone sell gold cheaper than it is?

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:48:12 AM

I just saw this thread of Mayapreferred https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126669.0 and this https://www.fatbtc.com/
They are better than Bitcoin? Is it good to invest with them? I want to know if anyone invested already?
the answer is NO, because bitcoin remains number one, there's nothing else, if you think like that it's better to learn more first.
Sometimes, I think it is just best to ignore some of this post because to me, I feel the poster also knows but just using this strategy to call for attention of people and I have seen this statement countless time but with another pair.

You don’t even have to tell newbie for a newbie to know that bitcoin deigned a system that is unbeatable. Since the existence of ethereum, till now, it still follow bitcoin to go upward while bitcoin does not rely on any coin other than its function and its community. You can’t even compare the function of the coin op shilled to ethereum or even coin at top 20 for use to now compare with bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

No coins has ever been better Bitcoin in the past and presently, there is no better coin. Bitcoin will remain the mumber one coin for a long time, so don't even bring it on.
Bitcoin is the no one coin and it will remain as it is forever. I know in market there are so many altcoins and people are investing but trust me the profit we can get from bitcoin is not possible to get from any other coin, I like bitcoin for his calm growth, its volatility and its price rising capacity, it has ability to make our future brighter.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:12:21 PM

How it can be better? one indication that project is a crap.

Check the feedback of the creator of ANN thread for maya preferred.

Chill out everyone, I don't think that there's still a purpose to continue discussing about that scam project to become better than bitcoin. It's already judged that bitcoin will remain to be the best and will never be surpassed by any altcoin or token.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:31:39 PM

No coins has ever been better Bitcoin in the past and presently, there is no better coin. Bitcoin will remain the mumber one coin for a long time, so don't even bring it on.
Bitcoin is the no one coin and it will remain as it is forever. I know in market there are so many altcoins and people are investing but trust me the profit we can get from bitcoin is not possible to get from any other coin, I like bitcoin for his calm growth, its volatility and its price rising capacity, it has ability to make our future brighter.
from that view, it's good to hold bitcoin instead of trying your luck with something that you are not fully believing, bitcoin have the very fundamentals where supports are all over the globe, if you will hold and keep your bitcoin for another 3-5 years the results will surprise you.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:34:38 PM

I would not say that altcoins are useless because they are the ones that bring real profit both in long-term investments and in short terms.  Useless only crappy coins, they only take your money.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
shuvro_

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:51:55 PM

Bitcoin is father is all cryptocurrrncy!
Nothing is better than Bitcoin I think!

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:15:01 AM

Bitcoin is father is all cryptocurrrncy!
Nothing is better than Bitcoin I think!
I second your statement and am of the same point of view that Bitcoin is the coin that is leading and will keep on leading crypto market in years to come. There are other good coins as well but Bitcoin has its own class and this is the reason the real coin is Bitcoin and the rest of the coins are Altcoin or shit coins that have been launched after Bitcoin.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:10:01 AM

As you know Bitcoin is always better than all altcoins, please check the thread the user have 4000 plus negative rating .

HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:47:46 AM

actually until now I also feel there is nothing better than bitcoin, you also have to know about this. just look at CMC sites that dominate bitcoin on the market and I have not seen coins or other altcoins that dominate higher than bitcoin.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:18:13 PM

Many developers claim their project have good feature than bitcoin and more faster for transaction but investor prefer choosing bitcoin because its decentralized and no one can control the supply or change transaction data. Bitcoin is main cryptocurrency in market and i think we should not compare altcoin with bitcoin because its different purpose
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:29:40 PM

This is a very funny topic. And looking at what you posted, I don't see how it's better than Bitcoin in any way. And to the OP, do you believe that those are better than bitcoin?
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:45:30 PM

Investing in a part of bitcoin is really freer we have an investment in altcoins that are in a row, so the essence is that bitcoin has to let go of everything that is so aggressive in its tenure in the mayapreferred thread
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:55:57 PM

I would not say that altcoins are useless because they are the ones that bring real profit both in long-term investments and in short terms.  Useless only crappy coins, they only take your money.
but in fact it is true that altcoins that do not have price growth are useless to maintain, I think there are still many useful altcoins, only we don't research them, but certainly I am sure Bitcooin is one of the leaders who will survive in the crypto market.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
viananda2525

Activity: 1094
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:13:32 PM

but in fact it is true that altcoins that do not have price growth are useless to maintain, I think there are still many useful altcoins, only we don't research them, but certainly I am sure Bitcooin is one of the leaders who will survive in the crypto market.

some altcoin has usage in real world or in cryptocurrency market.we could take an example bnb, since IEO be trend in market bnb has real usage for it.i am sure there are still alot of altcoin that still in developtment progress and we will see its usage soon.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:17:37 PM

As I checked and read the thread, Bitcoin will always be on top of the line in crypto currency in terms of its price value in the market.
And as everybody said here also that Bitcoin is the Father of all cryptocurrency. And it is still good to invest into bitcoin not that coin of
course.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:48:02 PM

I have seen coins like this very often and I am very upset when someone try to compare coins like this with bitcoin. For me bitcoin is the best and there will be no other coins that can be better than bitcoin.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:52:30 PM

I have seen coins like this very often and I am very upset when someone try to compare coins like this with bitcoin. For me bitcoin is the best and there will be no other coins that can be better than bitcoin.
we cannot say for sure will someone create a coin better that Bitcoin or not, but I agree that now there are no coins better. I also hold biggest part of my money in bitcoin

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:20:22 PM

Absolutely not and outrageous, people like you are so ignorant that cannot tell a scam project to a real one, check the trust rating now of OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1719030 everybody wants to give him a red trust for the blatant posting of scam project, people should learn how to analyze a real one to an outrageous one.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:34:23 PM

As I checked and read the thread, Bitcoin will always be on top of the line in crypto currency in terms of its price value in the market.
And as everybody said here also that Bitcoin is the Father of all cryptocurrency. And it is still good to invest into bitcoin not that coin of
course.
Bitcoin to be honest has been the trendsetter and this is the reason it has been ruling the market. It has been the first ever adopted coin out there and one with the maximum market capitalization. The fact that Bitcoin has been instrumental in attaining the position so far is because it has been widely used and moreover accepted and adopted by leading companies like PayPal and Microsoft.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: