Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peerion: The nexus between gaming and entrepreneurship  (Read 153 times)
Gothorum (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:57:24 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 08:01:42 PM by Gothorum

Removed, the information was not correct, I'm sorry.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:33:48 PM

Many gamers are natural born entrepreneurs, only they just haven’t realized it yet. Gamers persevere in their attempt to solve a problem, using and honing their skills during every hour of play to overcome challenges and earn the ultimate reward: Beat the game.

As it happens, perseverance, cooperation, and problem solving are particularly useful skills for entrepreneurship. Peerion facilitates and fosters gamers to use these abilities through a gamified environment where they can solve real-world problems and monetize their talent and engagement with the platform.

I'm interested at your definition of entrepreneur and classifying gamers as a natural-born entrepreneur. If I may know further, at what basis do you state this? Is it correct that you suggest that merely having a problem-solving trait, alongside with perseverance and cooperation, then would classify someone as entrepreneur?
Gothorum (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:07:23 PM

Many gamers are natural born entrepreneurs, only they just haven’t realized it yet. Gamers persevere in their attempt to solve a problem, using and honing their skills during every hour of play to overcome challenges and earn the ultimate reward: Beat the game.

As it happens, perseverance, cooperation, and problem solving are particularly useful skills for entrepreneurship. Peerion facilitates and fosters gamers to use these abilities through a gamified environment where they can solve real-world problems and monetize their talent and engagement with the platform.

I'm interested at your definition of entrepreneur and classifying gamers as a natural-born entrepreneur. If I may know further, at what basis do you state this? Is it correct that you suggest that merely having a problem-solving trait, alongside with perseverance and cooperation, then would classify someone as entrepreneur?

Hi, I'm sorry but apparently they have not complied with the payment agreement, so it's not trustworthy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: