Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin reach 6000 this month?  (Read 741 times)
misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:55:56 PM

I believe that yes, it can even rise much more, although in some exchanges it has already reached 6000 (as it happened in bitfinex), in binance it reached 5900 ...

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:03:25 PM

You mean bitcoin price have reached $6000 on bitfinix I hope that is not a fake volume because the present bitcoin price on coin market capitalization is $5570 which is far below the $6k you said the price is on bitfinix. But I am very optimistic that the price of bitcoin will hit $6000 before the end of this month of may.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:07:52 PM

he already almost reached $ 6,000,and in the future definitely this year will be more than that amount,I think at the end of the year very likely will see capitalization where his comrade district 10-18 thousand dollars,but maybe it will be sooner))

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:09:28 PM

Can Bitcoin reach 6000 this month?

Are you joking?  Price is $5700 so 5% price increase brings us to $6000. And we have 25 days left.  Price of Bitcoin can be $6000 tomorrow. Easily.  Better question would be if bitcoin will be or what will be the price at end of the month.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:23:11 PM

Yes, is possible but bitcoin this days is unpredictable, the price. I also have the believe that it rise about $6000.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
alexanderali

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:49:29 PM

Yeah!
I am a great believer in BTC. BTC will be 6k soon.
Cash flow is pouring into BTC, which is something we see when the last week Alt has been continuously reduced.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:57:04 PM

If Bitcoin reach 6000$ and successfully pass this line, that would mean a huge signal of bull market because Bitcoin will go through the biggest resistance line on the graph and next stop would be moon!  Cheesy Cool

sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:22:48 PM

very possible to touch 6000 till end of May. But I don't think it could go further up.
Not enough blood and no big money come into the markt. The current cash flow is not able to support such a huge markt.
sushil7045

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:40:37 PM

it already reached $5800 today, i think it can easily reach $6000 soon, but we should be also ready for small dump to 4800-5200 .
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:53:42 PM

in recent days bitcoin has begun to move up. can this month get a price of 6k or even higher?

We don't know what the future holds. But everything looks very good right now, the price is going strong at $5800

Last April, I saw many predicting the price of bitcoin will rise at a price of 5500 and that is proven. and will it be the same now.

Those who have predicted it knows that investors are back and pouring their cash. And even though there's no positive news, investors are confident now that we are in a bull run already, thus selling their alts and moving to bitcoin again. So I'm not surprised in the next coming days if $6k will be breach.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:58:30 PM

Sure it can reach $6000 this month, but will it be able to stay above that mark for the entire year. How long until it reaches $10000 and how long until it makes a new all time high?
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:06:00 PM

Bitcoin price has made small correction from yesterday to today but now it seems to continue on the rise. This month, I think we can see easily  the price rise above 6000. I hope, Bitcoin don't make a bad surprised. Because there are pretentious analyzes that there will a drop.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:09:00 PM

Did you follow the market trend when Bitcoin dropped hard and harsh from 6K to 4K or so last November-December, it proves anything can happen and can happen within a shorter period of time. Personally if you ask me that, I'd say we've even taken a long time to break 6K, we should've crossed that hurdle a long time ago, but well, this is crypto. Let's wait for sometime.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:17:08 PM

yes!yesterday btc touched almost 6k in bitfinex and signal indicates bitcoin will reach 6k in this month and then will back to 5800 again but btc is really bullish.a big rally should come very soon.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:25:21 PM

in recent days bitcoin has begun to move up. can this month get a price of 6k or even higher?

Last April, I saw many predicting the price of bitcoin will rise at a price of 5500 and that is proven. and will it be the same now.
Yes, it is quite possible that Bitcoin will reach the price of 6000 dollars this month and even be able to go further and stay somewhere at the level of 6500-6700 dollars. Last month, it was almost approaching the price of $ 6,000, but then fell in price. A few days ago, it reached 5820 dollars, and again dropped a little. Now he began to rise again and this time may well have already overcome the $ 6,000 mark. I do not see any obstacles for this.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 10:34:02 PM

The bitcoin price chart shows positive signs for the price to climb to $6k or higher. We saw strong bullish strength in previous month and i think May will also ends with new monthly highs.

ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:12:01 PM

The price of $ 6,000 Bitcoin can be fully achieved this May. If Bitcoin hits this price I think Bitcoin will break the price above $ 6,000 so this time is very sensitive and we wait.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:26:47 PM

BTC could reach $6k in any day this week and we will not wait too long for it.
The momentum is there for BTC to pump as so many good news out there and the market is ready.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:59:02 AM

yes, i'm sure bitcoin will break $6000 level my friend, and maybe higher
but maybe after bitcoin reach that level, a corrections will coming

and if it becomes a reality, will the altcoin also increase? then what altcoin do you think will rise. At the moment I see only BNB tokens that have greater potential to rise, what do you think?.

BNB rise because a lot of news coming to this coin, and binance exchange with huge hype already run an IEO now
this bring more investors to buy BNB, thats why BNB price rising hardly,,
anyway about others altcoins, i'm sure ethereum, ADA, TRX and EOS have a lot of potential to growth in the near time my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:11:28 AM

and if it becomes a reality, will the altcoin also increase? then what altcoin do you think will rise. At the moment I see only BNB tokens that have greater potential to rise, what do you think?.

It's really possible if we look at the chart, new resistance made in 5700.
We hope another bull run like 3-5% will make it to 6k and made a new resistance.
Just hope nothing bad news happen in near future
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: